One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul's flaw?
(a) Thinking he is always right.
(b) Believing that others think the truth will make men free.
(c) Thinking he sees every twist in the scenario about JFK's assassination.
(d) Trusting David.
2. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) Hitler and Eva.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
(d) General Marshall.
3. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
4. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
(a) A secret document written by Webster.
(b) Molly's picture.
(c) His daughter's picture.
(d) His son's picture.
5. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(b) A request for Paul to be fired.
(c) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(d) A letter to Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
2. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
3. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
4. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
5. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)