1. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
2. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
(a) Christopher's poetry.
(b) If Christopher is having an affair.
(c) Their jewelry.
(d) The number of parties they attend each month.
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write short stories.
(b) His talent to write plays.
(c) His talent to write poetry.
(d) His talent to write novels.
4. What does Luong face?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(d) A long trial.
5. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) A Russian agent.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His girlfriend.
6. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's section chief.
(b) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(c) Christopher's lawyer.
(d) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
7. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(b) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(c) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
(d) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
This section contains 4,547 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)