|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, how many buttons of peyote do the men consume individually?
2. What is the final ingredient in the smoke mixture Castaneda and Matus are making?
3. Mescalito has given a clear lesson that there is only one path and one world of ____________.
4. Matus grows angry when Castaneda can not realize the dog is really ________.
(c) An enemy.
5. How many times do Castaneda and Matus repeat the cycle of taking peyote before Castaneda throws up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Matus says that the smoke is ______ that the smoker must be strong.
2. What kind of song does Mescalito teach to Castaneda on the third night?
3. It is vanity to think there are two __________.
4. When Castaneda admits defeat in his task, Matus tells him to feel with his _________.
5. This new ally can distort men by giving them a taste of ___________ too soon without fortifying their hearts.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)