|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house do the group of Indians and Castaneda go to in the dingy white truck?
(d) Don Juan's.
2. The day after the sorcery, one must return to the ________ and ask the two participating lizards to come out again.
3. Who carefully scrubs the roots, stems, and leaves when they are done gathering plants from the canyons?
(a) La Carmelita.
(d) No one.
4. What is Castaneda to eat along with the other men who are there?
(a) Dried fruit and meat.
5. Jimson Weed and Mushrooms are used to acquire __________.
(d) Physical strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matus prepare for Castaneda from the root extract?
2. What has Castaneda become more familiar with at every meeting?
3. Whatever the song Castaneda has learned is for the _____________ to clarify.
4. What pulls loose as Castaneda wipes his nose and his face?
5. What does Castaneda circle in order to determine its position?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)