|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Castaneda the strength to run back to the group and to embrace them on his last night?
(a) The light.
(b) A song.
(c) The water.
(d) The lizard.
2. If 'he' does not find Castaneda __________, their friendship would be lost.
3. What secretes digestive acids that want to dissolve Castaneda?
(a) A lizard.
(b) Sea kelp.
(c) A snake.
4. Matus begins to talk about smoke as an ___________ during his third year with Castaneda.
5. Matus carefully repeats this phrase four times: _________ will make you see and understand things about which no human being could possibly enlighten you.
(a) A star.
(c) An ally.
(d) A plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is for those who 'watch and see?'
2. How many mescalitos must Castaneda receive from someone else other than Matus?
3. What is the final ingredient in the smoke mixture Castaneda and Matus are making?
4. What does Matus find ridiculous to suggest, as Castaneda does, as they are Mescalito's guests?
5. Where do Matus and Castaneda go in order to hunt for honguitos?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)