|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matus announces that he has _________ in order to find out Castaneda's intentions.
2. What does he put on the place to mark the spot where his vision changes?
3. What is the other name given to a person who is considered to be a medicine man?
4. What kinds of plants did the Indians use for pleasure, curing, and witchcraft?
5. What does Castaneda fall asleep by when he begins to sense the energies of the porch?
Short Answer Questions
1. The spot that makes Castaneda feel comfortable is called his ______________.
2. What is NOT one of the plants that Matus and Castaneda use within this text?
3. Where does Carlos Castaneda first meet his teacher for the story?
4. Matus says he now knows that Castaneda has the __________ to meet challenges.
5. The ___________ prevents Castaneda from becoming a full-fledged apprentice.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)