|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Castaneda meant to meet face to face as a result of this test?
(a) The Beauty.
(d) The Allies.
2. Matus says he now knows that Castaneda has the __________ to meet challenges.
3. These drug experiences help Castaneda learn more about states of ______________.
(b) Brain function.
(c) Non-ordinary reality.
(d) Drug use.
4. The ___________ prevents Castaneda from becoming a full-fledged apprentice.
(b) Scientific study.
(c) Shaman group.
5. What kinds of plants did the Indians use for pleasure, curing, and witchcraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. Matus says he has chosen Castaneda for a long and ____________ apprenticeship.
2. Anything can be a ______________, these are childish toys that are needed only when one lacks an ally.
3. Jimson Weed and Mushrooms are used to acquire __________.
4. What is the year that Matus says he was born in?
5. Matus announces that he has _________ in order to find out Castaneda's intentions.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)