1. The setting of Scene I of the Induction takes place where?
Before an alehouse
2. Christopher Sly claims that the Slys are no rogues and that they came in with whom in Scene I of the Induction?
3. What does the Hostess demand that Christopher Sly pay for after having broken them in Scene I of the Induction?
4. The Lord claims he would not lose his hunting hound for how much money in Scene I of the Induction?
5. What hound does the First Huntsman claim “twice to-day pick’d out the dullest scent” and is the better dog in Scene I of the Induction?
6. What instrument do the Players sound in Scene I of the Induction?
This section contains 4,374 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)