|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Baptista’s last name in the play?
2. What is the name of Baptista’s youngest daughter in the play?
3. Katharina says in Act II, Scene I, “If I be waspish, best beware” what?
(a) My sting
(b) Mine eyes
(c) My face
(d) My words
4. What is the name of the Lord’s page in the Induction?
5. What word does Katharina use in Act II, Scene I meaning a conceited, foolish dandy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from Act II, Scene I means leaving no opportunity for denial or refusal?
2. Petruchio arrives to visit whom in Act I, Scene II?
3. What wife of Socrates does Petruchio mention in Act I, Scene II?
4. Whom does Lucentio tell that he has killed a man and is taking on a disguise to protect himself in Act I, Scene I?
5. By what name does Gremio introduce Lucentio (in disguise) in Act II, Scene I?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)