|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Petruchio tells Baptista that he and Katharina will wed on which day in Act II, Scene I?
2. The setting of Scene I of the Induction takes place where?
(a) Before an alehouse
(b) A room in Petruchio’s house
(c) Before Baptista’s house
(d) Before Hortensio’s house
3. What wealthy suitor to Bianca says of Katharina in Act I, Scene I, “To cart her rather: she's too rough for me”?
4. What is the name of Baptista’s youngest daughter in the play?
5. Petruchio introduces Hortensio, disguised as a schoolmaster, and tells Baptista that he is from where in Act II, Scene I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucentio tell that he has killed a man and is taking on a disguise to protect himself in Act I, Scene I?
2. Bianca begs Katharina to unbind what in Act II, Scene I?
3. With which servant does Petruchio enter in Act I, Scene II?
4. Katharina tells her father in Act II, Scene I, “You have show'd a tender fatherly regard, / To wish me wed to one” what?
5. When Christopher Sly awakens in the Lord’s bedchamber in Scene II of the Induction, what does he request a pot of from the servants?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)