|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Baptista tell to take the bridegroom’s place at the dinner table at the end of Act III?
2. The Widow states in Act V, Scene II, “He that is giddy thinks the world” does what?
(a) Turns clockwise
(b) Dances at night
(c) Turns round
(d) Sings lullabies
3. Whose coat does Grumio tell Petruchio was not fully made in Act IV, Scene I?
4. Katharina tells Petruchio in Act III, Scene II, “You may be jogging whiles your boots are” what?
(b) Broken in
5. In one of Petruchio’s famous lines in Act IV, Scene I, he states, “This is a way to kill a wife with” what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the First Servant offer to Christopher Sly after he awakens in the Lord’s bedchamber in Scene II of the Induction?
2. For how many years do the Servants tell Christopher Sly he has been living in a dream in Scene II of the Induction?
3. Whom does Lucentio tell that he has killed a man and is taking on a disguise to protect himself in Act I, Scene I?
4. Bianca begs Katharina to unbind what in Act II, Scene I?
5. The Lord orders his page to disguise himself as what in the play’s Induction?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)