|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Katharina solicits the other wives to place their hands below what in Act V, Scene II?
(a) Their husbands’ feet
(b) Their waists
(c) Their heads
(d) Their husbands’ chins
2. With which servant does Petruchio enter in Act I, Scene II?
3. What is brought in by the Servants for Petruchio and Katharina’s dinner in Act IV, Scene I?
(a) Filet mignon
(b) Leg of lamb
(d) Onion soup
4. Hortensio calls Lucentio a wrangling what in Act III, Scene I?
5. What is the name of the Lord’s page in the Induction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bianca’s reply in Act III, Scene II when asked, “Mistress, what's your opinion of your sister?”
2. What does Bianca’s line from Act III, Scene I, “hic est Sigeia tellus,” translate to in English?
3. Speaking in soliloquy, Petruchio states in Act II, Scene I, “Say that she rail; why then I'll tell her plain / She sings as sweetly as” what?
4. Speaking in soliloquy, Petruchio states in Act II, Scene I, “Say she be mute and will not speak a word; / Then I'll commend her” what?
5. What does the Haberdasher bring in for Petruchio to view in Act IV, Scene III?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)