|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Petruchio complains that the meat for dinner is what in Act IV, Scene I?
(c) Too cold
2. Petruchio claims his father was known throughout which country in Act II, Scene I?
3. What does Katharina say a woman may be made “if she had not a spirit to resist” in Act III, Scene II?
(a) A monster
(b) A wife
(c) A fool
(d) A child
4. What does Petruchio tell Katharina do take off and throw “under-foot” in Act V, Scene II?
(a) Her hat
(b) Her gloves
(c) Her wedding ring
(d) Her purse
5. When Petruchio and company enter after the wedding in Act III, Scene II, Petruchio claims that he must leave before when?
(d) The morning
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose coat does Grumio tell Petruchio was not fully made in Act IV, Scene I?
2. From where is Lucentio traveling in Act I, Scene I?
3. Who says after Petruchio and Katharina’s departure in Act III, Scene II, “Went they not quickly, I should die with laughing”?
4. What does Baptista claim have ears in Act IV, Scene IV?
5. Petruchio poses a wager in Act V, Scene II in which each of the gentlemen will do what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)