|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act V, Scene II?
(a) Before an alehouse
(b) Baptista’s house
(c) Hortensio’s house
(d) Lucentio’s house
2. What does Lucentio decide to disguise himself as in order to be close to Bianca in Act I, Scene I?
(a) A priest
(b) A musician
(c) A gentlewoman
(d) A schoolmaster
3. From where is Lucentio traveling in Act I, Scene I?
4. Christopher Sly claims to have “no more doublets than” what in Scene II of the Induction?
5. Petruchio claims to be a gentleman from where when he introduces himself in Act II, Scene I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from Act III, Scene II refers to a rich sweet wine made from muscat grapes?
2. What is the name of Petruchio’s recently deceased father in the play?
3. In Act II, Scene I, Petruchio says of Katharina, “She is not hot, but temperate as” what?
4. Where does the Pedant claim to be from in Act IV, Scene II?
5. How much money does Baptista add to the losses after the bet in Act V, Scene II?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)