|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from Act III, Scene II refers to a movable article of personal property?
2. Petruchio claims his father was known throughout which country in Act II, Scene I?
3. Who says of Petruchio and Katharina in Act III, Scene II, “Of all mad matches never was the like”?
4. Gremio claims that his scholar in Act II, Scene I “hath been long studying” where?
5. What word from Act IV, Scene I refers to a stout fabric of cotton and flax?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says after Petruchio and Katharina’s departure in Act III, Scene II, “Went they not quickly, I should die with laughing”?
2. Petruchio complains that the meat for dinner is what in Act IV, Scene I?
3. What does Katharina say a woman may be made “if she had not a spirit to resist” in Act III, Scene II?
4. What word from Act II, Scene I means leaving no opportunity for denial or refusal?
5. According to Curtis in Act IV, Scene I, Petruchio lectures Katharina on what in their bridal chamber?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)