Introduction and Act I
1. The setting of Scene I of the Induction takes place where?
(a) Before an alehouse
(b) Before Hortensio’s house
(c) Before Baptista’s house
(d) A room in Petruchio’s house
2. Christopher Sly claims that the Slys are no rogues and that they came in with whom in Scene I of the Induction?
(a) Richard Conqueror
(b) The Vikings
3. What does the Hostess demand that Christopher Sly pay for after having broken them in Scene I of the Induction?
(b) Door frames
(d) Wine bottles
4. The Lord claims he would not lose his hunting hound for how much money in Scene I of the Induction?
(a) 100 pounds
(b) 50 pounds
(c) 20 pounds
5. What hound does the First Huntsman claim “twice to-day pick’d out the dullest scent” and is the better dog in Scene I of the Induction?
6. What instrument do the Players sound in Scene I of the Induction?
(a) A piano
(b) A trumpet
(c) A snare drum
(d) A lute
This section contains 4,374 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)