|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Princess ask Roscuro?
(a) If he wants his freedom.
(b) If he'd like to live upstairs.
(c) If he'd make a deal with them.
(d) If he'd like some soup.
2. What is Roscuro's last name?
3. What does the Princess say to Despereaux?
(a) You are a true gentleman.
(b) You are a Prince.
(c) You are the bravest mouse I've ever seen.
(d) You are my knight with a shining needle.
4. What does Roscuro do first in his plan?
(a) He finds the room the Princess is in.
(b) He tells Mig about his plans.
(c) He finds a place to hide, upstairs.
(d) He chews through Gregory's rope.
5. What does the man who owns Mig tell her that he wishes?
(a) That he had another daughter like her.
(b) That he'd never bought her.
(c) That he could put her to work.
(d) That he could find her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mig actually do to Roscuro?
2. What does Mig tell the Princess she really wants?
3. What does Louise never do?
4. What choice is 'Uncle' given?
5. How old are both the Princess and Mig now?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)