|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the thread?
(a) Despereaux loses it on the stairs as it falls ahead of him.
(b) The threadmaster wants it back.
(c) Botticelli steals it from him.
(d) Despereaux can't find it in the kitchen after the soup.
2. What does Mig actually do to Roscuro?
(a) She cuts off his nose.
(b) She slashes his arm.
(c) She slices his foot.
(d) She cuts off his tail.
3. Who does Despereaux find in the Princess's chambers?
(a) The Mouse Council.
(b) The Princess.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The King.
4. Why couldn't Mig be a lady in waiting?
(a) She was caught trying on the gown of a duchess.
(b) She isn't tall enough.
(c) She has no experience.
(d) She isn't pretty enough.
5. What does Despereaux dream of?
(a) A knight swinging a sword.
(b) A King and his Queen.
(c) The love of a Princess.
(d) The reunion with his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Princess want Despereaux to do?
2. What does Despereaux fall into when the cook gives the napkin a shake?
3. What does Cook hear in the kitchen?
4. What does the Princess ask Mig?
5. What does Botticelli really intend to do with Despereaux?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)