|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Botticelli claim to love?
(a) When mice and rats fight.
(b) The sight of the Princess in the dungeon.
(c) When mice come to the dungeon.
(d) The idea that a fight might break out.
2. What is Mig's new job?
(a) A lady in waiting.
(b) A server.
(c) A castle servant.
(d) A dungeon maid.
3. What does Mig call the Royal family?
(a) The Perfect People.
(b) Human stars.
(c) The Beautiful.
(d) Pretty people.
4. Who does Mig see on her seventh birthday?
(a) The Royal family.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does the man who owns Mig tell her that he wishes?
(a) That he'd never bought her.
(b) That he could put her to work.
(c) That he could find her father.
(d) That he had another daughter like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mig's ears begin to resemble?
2. What dark things are in Pea's heart?
3. What does Gregory whisper to Despereaux as he wraps him in his napkin and puts him on his dinner tray?
4. What does Roscuro ask Despereaux to do?
5. How old are both the Princess and Mig now?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Despereaux wakes the following morning?
2. What happens while Despereaux sleeps on the sack of flour?
3. How does Roscuro introduce himself to Miggery and what does he tell her?
4. What does Roscuro tell Mig that changes her life?
5. How does the Princess recognize who Roscuro is, and what does she do about it?
6. What happens when the soldiers come to Uncle's house?
7. Why is Miggery not nearly as disturbed by the dungeon as most others are?
8. What deal does Botticelli make with Despereax when the spool of thread gets away from him on the stairs?
9. Why does Mig refuse to chain the Princess up at first for Roscuro when they get to the spot where Roscuro intends to keep her?
10. What is Mig supposed to do with the food she takes down to the dungeon?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)