|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is inside the knight's armor in Despereaux's dream?
(c) No one.
2. What expression does Mig use before almost every sentence?
3. What is Roscuro's last name?
4. How does Mig try to help?
(a) She calls out to the King's guard.
(b) She tries to cut off Roscuro's head with a knife.
(c) She throws the chains at Roscuro.
(d) She tries to kick Roscuro out of the way.
5. What is the threadmaster's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Despereaux weep?
2. Who does Mig see on her seventh birthday?
3. What is Mig's new job?
4. What is in her right pocket?
5. What does Mig ask her to wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Despereaux run into on his way to find the King?
2. What does Despereaux see after he grabs hold of Botticelli's tail and is led through the dungeon?
3. Why does Roscuro give up?
4. What other positions does Miggery hold and why don't they work out?
5. What deal does Botticelli make with Despereax when the spool of thread gets away from him on the stairs?
6. When does Mig dig in and refuse to help?
7. What is the Princess dreaming about when Mig and Roscuro sneak into her room to take her to the dungeon at knife point?
8. What happens when the soldiers come to Uncle's house?
9. What happens while Despereaux sleeps on the sack of flour?
10. How does Despereaux come to be back in the kitchen with Mig and the cook?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)