Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all but gone as a result?
(a) Her symmetry.
(b) Her will to live.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her hearing.
2. Why does Boticelli agree to help Despereaux?
(a) To stay any possible execution by the King's men.
(b) To torture him.
(c) To show Roscuro how to behave.
(d) To redeem himself and his breed.
3. What does Roscuro tell Mig about?
(a) Her father.
(b) The best soup he ever ate.
(c) The first time he saw the Princess.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does the Princess ask Roscuro?
(a) If he wants his freedom.
(b) If he'd like some soup.
(c) If he'd make a deal with them.
(d) If he'd like to live upstairs.
5. What does Botticelli call Roscuro?
(a) A mouse in rat's fur.
(b) A miserable excuse for a rat.
(c) A prince among rats.
(d) A genius rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Despereaux fall into when the cook gives the napkin a shake?
2. What is the Princess making?
3. What does Mig tell the Princess she really wants?
4. What didn't Mig's father do when he left her?
5. What does Despereaux hold onto as Botticelli takes him deep into the dungeon?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)