|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does 'Uncle' wear to mock her?
(a) A tablespoon on his nose.
(b) A kettle on his head.
(c) A bowl on his head.
(d) A tablecloth cape.
2. What does Mig want Despereaux to do?
(b) Climb onto her hand.
(c) Sit still.
3. What does Mig call the man who bought her?
4. What does Roscuro do when Despereaux arrives to save the Princess?
(a) Roscuro bares his teeth and blocks his way.
(b) Roscuro threatens to put Despereaux in chains.
(c) Roscuro gathers other rat friends to help him defend against Despereaux.
(d) Roscuro threatens to eat Despereaux.
5. What is the threadmaster's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mig supposed to take the Princess?
2. What does the soldier tell 'Uncle' is against the law?
3. What is Mig's new job?
4. What does she carry in her hand?
5. Why does Boticelli agree to help Despereaux?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)