|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Botticelli claim to love?
(a) The idea that a fight might break out.
(b) When mice and rats fight.
(c) The sight of the Princess in the dungeon.
(d) When mice come to the dungeon.
2. What is Roscuro's last name?
3. Where does Mig go that night?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the dining hall.
(c) To the dungeon.
(d) Up to the Princess's room.
4. When did Miggery Sow's mother die?
(a) When she was four.
(b) When she was six.
(c) When she was five.
(d) When she was eight.
5. What does 'Uncle' wear to mock her?
(a) A kettle on his head.
(b) A tablecloth cape.
(c) A bowl on his head.
(d) A tablespoon on his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mig drop into the pound cake?
2. What does the cook tell Mig she still must do?
3. Where is Mig supposed to take the Princess?
4. When Despereaux wakes the next morning, what does he realize he has to do?
5. What color is the Princess's horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roscuro tell Mig that changes her life?
2. How does Roscuro lose his tail?
3. How does Roscuro introduce himself to Miggery and what does he tell her?
4. Why does Mig refuse to chain the Princess up at first for Roscuro when they get to the spot where Roscuro intends to keep her?
5. What did Miggery see when she was seven years old, and how did it affect her?
6. What happens while Despereaux sleeps on the sack of flour?
7. What does Despereaux see after he grabs hold of Botticelli's tail and is led through the dungeon?
8. What is Miggery Sow's life like with the man her father sold her to?
9. What happens when the cook sees a mouse in the kitchen?
10. What happens when the soldiers come to Uncle's house?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)