|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roscuro tell Mig the Princess will get?
(a) Her perfect place.
(b) Her divine comeuppance.
(c) Her just desserts.
(d) Her royal desserts.
2. Why is Mig not supposed to hurt the Princess?
(a) So the Princess won' t yell.
(b) So the Princess can be punished.
(c) So the Princess can be her lady in waiting.
(d) So the Princess can watch Roscuro's revenge.
3. What is the name of the head of the serving staff?
(c) Mary Beth.
4. Where does Roscuro stand when he talks to Pea?
(a) On Pea's bed.
(b) On the nightstand.
(c) In Mig's pocket.
(d) On Mig's shoulder.
5. What does Mig tell the Princess she really wants?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her ma.
(c) Her home.
(d) Her pa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Princess want Despereaux to do?
2. What do Mig's ears begin to resemble?
3. What does Louise never do?
4. Who is the Princess dreaming about when Mig approaches?
5. What does Despereaux dream of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Despereaux run into on his way to find the King?
2. What is Mig supposed to do with the food she takes down to the dungeon?
3. What does Miggery tell Gregory that attracts the attention of Roscuro, and why is Roscuro interested?
4. How does Roscuro lose his tail?
5. What other positions does Miggery hold and why don't they work out?
6. What is the cook's response when Despereaux falls out of the napkin and into a measuring cup full of oil?
7. When the King refuses to believe Despereaux, what does he do?
8. Why does Roscuro give up?
9. What do Roscuro and Mig ask the Princess to do before they take her down to the dungeon?
10. What happens to Miggery Sow after her mother dies?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)