|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does 'Uncle' wear to mock her?
(a) A tablespoon on his nose.
(b) A bowl on his head.
(c) A kettle on his head.
(d) A tablecloth cape.
2. What was the King dreaming as Pea is led down to the dungeon?
(a) That the royal family was out for a ride through the Kingdom.
(b) That they were entertaining in the banquet hall.
(c) That he and the queen were having soup.
(d) That the queen was a bird with green and gold feathers.
3. What does Despereaux dream of?
(a) The love of a Princess.
(b) A King and his Queen.
(c) The reunion with his family.
(d) A knight swinging a sword.
4. Why couldn't Mig be a lady in waiting?
(a) She isn't pretty enough.
(b) She isn't tall enough.
(c) She has no experience.
(d) She was caught trying on the gown of a duchess.
5. What does Mig call the Royal family?
(a) Human stars.
(b) The Beautiful.
(c) The Perfect People.
(d) Pretty people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she carry in her hand?
2. What does Mig drop into the pound cake?
3. What does Despereaux do with the needle?
4. What choice is 'Uncle' given?
5. What does Cook offer Despereaux?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)