Mid-Book Test (up to Book the Second: Chapters 16-23)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What one thing must all mice do?
a) Have a family.
c) Learn to read.
d) Avoid cats.
2. What did Furlough first notice when Despereaux was born?
a) He smiled.
b) He never cried.
c) He held his finger.
d) His eyes were open.
3. What does Roscuro climb to?
a) The serving table.
b) A tree.
c) The book shelf.
d) The chandelier.
4. Why is Gregory in the dungeon?
a) He was caught stealing.
b) He was a guard caught sleeping on shift.
c) He spilled the soup in the king's lap.
d) He is the jailer.
5. What two reasons make the...
This section contains 1,140 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)