Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does 'Uncle' wear to mock her?
(a) A tablespoon on his nose.
(b) A bowl on his head.
(c) A kettle on his head.
(d) A tablecloth cape.
2. What was the King dreaming as Pea is led down to the dungeon?
(a) That the royal family was out for a ride through the Kingdom.
(b) That they were entertaining in the banquet hall.
(c) That he and the queen were having soup.
(d) That the queen was a bird with green and gold feathers.
3. What does Despereaux dream of?
(a) The love of a Princess.
(b) A King and his Queen.
(c) The reunion with his family.
(d) A knight swinging a sword.
4. Why couldn't Mig be a lady in waiting?
(a) She isn't pretty enough.
(b) She isn't tall enough.
(c) She has no experience.
(d) She was caught trying on the gown of a duchess.
5. What does Mig call the Royal family?
(a) Human stars.
(b) The Beautiful.
(c) The Perfect People.
(d) Pretty people.
6. What does she carry in her hand?
(a) A candle.
(b) A knife.
(c) A ladle.
(d) A spoon.
7. What does Mig drop into the pound cake?
(a) Egg shells.
(b) An onion.
(c) A ring.
(d) A serving spoon.
8. What does Despereaux do with the needle?
(a) Drops it on the dungeon floor.
(b) Points it at Roscuro's heart and tells him not to move.
(c) Gives it to the Princess.
(d) Gives it to Mig.
9. What choice is 'Uncle' given?
(a) To hand over his girl, and soup kettle, spoons and bowls or go to the dungeon.
(b) To serve the King or go to the dungeon.
(c) To apologize or be given a good clout.
(d) To help with collections or go to the dungeon.
10. What does Cook offer Despereaux?
(a) A saucer full of soup.
(b) A chunk of cheese.
(c) A hand with the spool of thread.
(d) A saucer of milk.
11. What does Louise never do?
12. Why does Roscuro get frustrated?
(a) Because Mig changes her mind.
(b) Because the Princess refuses to listen.
(c) Because Mig is not forceful enough.
(d) Because Mig doesn't tell the Princess what he wants her to.
13. What does Cook hear in the kitchen?
(a) Louise to stop her from making the soup.
(b) Despereaux moving the spool of threat across the floor.
(c) A guard coming to arrest her for making soup.
(d) The King coming to see what Cook is doing.
14. What does the man who owns Mig tell her that he wishes?
(a) That he could find her father.
(b) That he'd never bought her.
(c) That he had another daughter like her.
(d) That he could put her to work.
15. What does the soldier tell 'Uncle' is against the law?
(a) To own another human being.
(b) To hit the girl he owns.
(c) To own so many sheep.
(d) To bad mouth the king or his policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mig ask her to wear?
2. What does Mig call the man who bought her?
3. How old are both the Princess and Mig now?
4. What happens to the thread?
5. What does Mig want to wear?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)