|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Fourth: Chapters 44-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gregory save Despereaux?
(a) Because he can tell stories.
(b) Because Gregory is lonely.
(c) Because he spoke of love.
(d) Because of his big ears.
2. What does Roscuro smell on Despereaux's whiskers?
3. What does Cook offer Despereaux?
(a) A saucer full of soup.
(b) A hand with the spool of thread.
(c) A saucer of milk.
(d) A chunk of cheese.
4. Why does Boticelli agree to help Despereaux?
(a) To redeem himself and his breed.
(b) To stay any possible execution by the King's men.
(c) To torture him.
(d) To show Roscuro how to behave.
5. What does Louise never do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mig cut off with the large knife?
2. Who's food does Mig finally get told to deliver?
3. What is Despereaux's father's name?
4. What choice is 'Uncle' given?
5. What color is the Princess's horse?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)