|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Fourth: Chapters 44-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Mig work as a chambermaid?
(a) She wasn't a good cleaner.
(b) She couldn't get past how beautiful it all was.
(c) She was too plump.
(d) She wasn't fast enough.
2. What does the jailer show Despereaux?
(a) A pile of spoons, kettle and soup bowls.
(b) A pile of old photographs.
(c) A pile of love letters.
(d) A pile of bones.
3. What was the King dreaming as Pea is led down to the dungeon?
(a) That the royal family was out for a ride through the Kingdom.
(b) That he and the queen were having soup.
(c) That they were entertaining in the banquet hall.
(d) That the queen was a bird with green and gold feathers.
4. What does Mig call the man who bought her?
5. What do the soldiers do with Mig?
(a) They take her to the castle.
(b) They set her free.
(c) They send her to her father.
(d) They give her a new coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregory do?
2. What does Despereaux want before the guards lead him to the dungeon?
3. Why is Gregory in the dungeon?
4. What did Miggery's father get when he sold her in the marketplace?
5. What does Mig call the Royal family?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)