|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Fourth: Chapters 44-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mig actually do to Roscuro?
(a) She slashes his arm.
(b) She cuts off his nose.
(c) She slices his foot.
(d) She cuts off his tail.
2. What does Despereaux's mother put on in honor of her youngest mouse being taken to the dungeon?
(a) A tremendous amount of makeup.
(b) A black veil.
(c) A new hat.
(d) A new dress.
3. What does the smell remind Roscuro of?
(a) Of his trip to the light.
(b) Of his love for soup.
(c) Of how things used to be.
(d) Of all that will never be available to him as a rat.
4. How does the Princess describe Despereaux's ears?
(a) Like rose petals.
(b) Like small pieces of velvet.
(c) Like remnants of silk.
(d) Like bits of cotton.
5. What does the beating of the drum tell the Mouse Council members?
(a) That a crime has been committed.
(b) That an important decision must be made.
(c) That a meeting is being called.
(d) That a mouse has been discovered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Princess say to Despereaux?
2. What does Gregory call the dungeon?
3. What broke Roscuro's heart?
4. What does Roscuro find on the floor?
5. What did the King do after his Queen died?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)