|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Fourth: Chapters 34-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mig supposed to take the Princess?
(a) To the parlor.
(b) To the dungeon.
(c) To the dining hall.
(d) To the kitchen.
2. What do Despereaux's brother and sister take him to the library for?
(a) To read a bedtime story.
(b) To eat the bindings.
(c) To show him how to read.
(d) To educate him.
3. What does the beating of the drum tell the Mouse Council members?
(a) That a crime has been committed.
(b) That a mouse has been discovered.
(c) That an important decision must be made.
(d) That a meeting is being called.
4. What makes the Princess cry?
(a) Her father condemns Despereaux to death.
(b) Her father banishes Despereaux from the castle.
(c) Her father yells at Despereaux.
(d) Her father fears Despereaux.
5. What is Despereaux's destiny?
(a) To find his real true love.
(b) To live in the castle.
(c) To leave the area.
(d) To meet the rats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Antoinette want no more babies?
2. Who does Despereaux recognize as one of the guards?
3. What else did the King order?
4. What does Mig want Despereaux to do?
5. What does Despereaux decide he must do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)