|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Fourth: Chapters 34-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gregory see in the darkness?
(a) With a candle.
(b) His eyes have adapted.
(c) With a flashlight.
(d) With a glowstick
2. Why couldn't Mig be a lady in waiting?
(a) She isn't tall enough.
(b) She was caught trying on the gown of a duchess.
(c) She isn't pretty enough.
(d) She has no experience.
3. What could Despereaux smell on the threadmaster's breath?
(c) Peanut butter.
4. What does Mig decide she wants to be someday?
(a) A queen.
(b) A wife.
(c) A princess.
(d) A mother.
5. What does Despereaux's mother put on in honor of her youngest mouse being taken to the dungeon?
(a) A tremendous amount of makeup.
(b) A black veil.
(c) A new hat.
(d) A new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mig ask her to wear?
2. Who arrived at the castle on the same evening?
3. What does Botticelli have on a long, braided rope?
4. What does the soldier tell 'Uncle' is against the law?
5. What is the last of the great, ancient rules of mice?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)