|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Third: Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which rat was born in the dungeon several years before Despereaux was born?
2. What does the threadmaster tell Despereaux to do?
(a) Be brave.
(b) Search for the leader.
(c) Wait for rescue.
(d) Find his way out.
3. How does Gregory see in the darkness?
(a) With a candle.
(b) With a flashlight.
(c) His eyes have adapted.
(d) With a glowstick
4. How does Botticelli know another prisoner will come along soon?
(a) Because there is evil in the world.
(b) Because the king punished people more on Tuesdays.
(c) Because he heard Gergory talking about it.
(d) Because there hadn't been one for a while.
5. What does Botticelli try to teach Roscuro?
(a) How to hunt for food.
(b) How to find Gregory.
(c) How to torture a prisoner.
(d) How to catch mice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roscuro tell Botticelli he wants to do?
2. What do the threadmaster and Despereaux have in common?
3. Why couldn't Mig be a lady in waiting?
4. What did Furlough first notice when Despereaux was born?
5. Where does Gregory put Despereaux?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)