|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second: Chapters 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Furlough first notice when Despereaux was born?
(a) His eyes were open.
(b) He held his finger.
(c) He smiled.
(d) He never cried.
2. How many mice are in the Mouse Council.
3. On what day does Roscuro leave the dungeon to go into the light of the castle?
(a) On the Princess's birthday.
(b) On Despereaux's first birthday.
(c) On the King's anniversary.
(d) On the day Despereaux is born.
4. How does Despereaux describe the sound he hears?
5. Why is Gregory in the dungeon?
(a) He was a guard caught sleeping on shift.
(b) He spilled the soup in the king's lap.
(c) He is the jailer.
(d) He was caught stealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else did the King order?
2. What part of Despereaux is complimented by the first human he meets?
3. What is the rope necklace Botticelli wears the locket on made from?
4. Where does the Mouse Council want to send Despereaux?
5. What does Botticelli have on a long, braided rope?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)