|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second: Chapters 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roscuro offer to do?
(a) Take a message to his son.
(b) Take a message to his daughter.
(c) Listen to any other confessionals.
(d) Take the cloth to ease the man's burden.
2. What do stories do for Gregory?
(a) Help him see.
(b) Make light.
(c) Distract him.
(d) Teach him to read.
3. What part of Despereaux is complimented by the first human he meets?
(a) His feet.
(b) His hands.
(c) His ears.
(d) His eyes.
4. How does Gregory see in the darkness?
(a) With a flashlight.
(b) With a glowstick
(c) His eyes have adapted.
(d) With a candle.
5. Why does Antoinette want no more babies?
(a) They make her feel too sad.
(b) They are too much work.
(c) They ruin her beauty.
(d) They never stop needing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Despereaux do instead of searching for food like the rest?
2. How many mice are in the Mouse Council.
3. What does Despereaux do in the library?
4. Who arrived at the castle on the same evening?
5. What is the rope necklace Botticelli wears the locket on made from?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)