|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Second: Chapters 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most basic and elemental rule that all mice adhere to?
(a) Never chase cats.
(b) Never walk a straight line.
(c) Never reveal yourself to humans.
(d) Never eat cheese in the morning.
2. What does Roscuro find on the floor?
(a) The Queen's broach.
(b) The Queen's soup spoon.
(c) A butter knife.
(d) A single shoe.
3. What does Roscuro tell Botticelli he wants to do?
(a) Move to another dungeon.
(b) Go upstairs into the light.
(c) Leave the dungeon for ever.
(d) Let someone else torture the prisoner.
4. What did Despereaux do instead of searching for food like the rest?
(a) He explored.
(b) He listened to the music.
(c) He slept.
(d) He read.
5. What do stories do for Gregory?
(a) Help him see.
(b) Teach him to read.
(c) Distract him.
(d) Make light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What broke Roscuro's heart?
2. Who is the first to find Despereaux in the dungeon?
3. Who does Despereaux reveal himself to?
4. What is Despereaux's last name?
5. What does Antoinette call out as Despereaux is led away?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)