|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the First: Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gregory put Despereaux?
(a) On top of a bowl.
(b) On his bed.
(c) On a shelf.
(d) Up against his ear.
2. What does the threadmaster tell Despereaux to do?
(a) Be brave.
(b) Wait for rescue.
(c) Search for the leader.
(d) Find his way out.
3. What do Despereaux's brother and sister take him to the library for?
(a) To educate him.
(b) To read a bedtime story.
(c) To show him how to read.
(d) To eat the bindings.
4. How does Gregory see in the darkness?
(a) With a glowstick
(b) His eyes have adapted.
(c) With a candle.
(d) With a flashlight.
5. What does Gregory call the dungeon?
(a) The darkest place in the universe.
(b) The most dangerous place in the world.
(c) The treacherous dark heart of the world.
(d) The last place on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Despereaux do in the library?
2. What is Despereaux's destiny?
3. Who is the first to find Despereaux in the dungeon?
4. What does Despereaux have an unusual interest in?
5. What is the most basic and elemental rule that all mice adhere to?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)