|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the First: Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the beating of the drum tell the Mouse Council members?
(a) That a meeting is being called.
(b) That an important decision must be made.
(c) That a crime has been committed.
(d) That a mouse has been discovered.
2. How many brothers and sisters are in Despereaux's litter?
3. What does Despereaux have an unusual interest in?
(d) Card games.
4. What does perfidy mean?
(d) Deliberate treachery.
5. What does Despereaux begin by reciting?
(a) If I were a rich mouse.................
(b) While the cat is away.......
(c) There once was a mouse named Despereaux....
(d) Once upon a time....
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gregory in the dungeon?
2. How many mice are in the Mouse Council.
3. What does Despereaux decide he must do?
4. What does the jailer show Despereaux?
5. Who does Despereaux reveal himself to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)