|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the First: Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Despereaux discover the sound to be?
(a) King Phillip playing a piano.
(b) King Phillip playing his guitar and singing.
(c) The Princess playing a flute.
(d) The Princess singing.
2. What does Despereaux want before the guards lead him to the dungeon?
(a) A last word with the Princess.
(b) A change of clothes.
(c) A last meal.
(d) A piece of cheese.
3. What does Despereaux begin by reciting?
(a) There once was a mouse named Despereaux....
(b) Once upon a time....
(c) If I were a rich mouse.................
(d) While the cat is away.......
4. How many brothers and sisters are in Despereaux's litter?
5. What could Despereaux smell on the threadmaster's breath?
(a) Peanut butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Gregory been in the dungeon?
2. What does Despereaux do in the library?
3. What one thing must all mice do?
4. What part of Despereaux is complimented by the first human he meets?
5. How does the Princess describe Despereaux's ears?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)