|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Third: Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antoinette call out as Despereaux is led away?
(a) Take me.
(b) Adieu (Farewell).
(c) Be brave.
(d) Have mercy.
2. Who is the first to find Despereaux in the dungeon?
3. How old are both the Princess and Mig now?
4. Why does Gregory save Despereaux?
(a) Because Gregory is lonely.
(b) Because he can tell stories.
(c) Because he spoke of love.
(d) Because of his big ears.
5. Other than ridiculous, how is love described in this tale?
(a) Heartfelt and devoted.
(b) Joyful and illuminating.
(c) Wonderful and powerful.
(d) Purposeful and determined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the threadmaster and Despereaux have in common?
2. What does Despereaux believe his duty is?
3. What else did the King order?
4. What does Furlough see that makes him think that Despereaux is a goner?
5. What is the name of the head of the serving staff?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)