|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Third: Chapters 24-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gregory save Despereaux?
(a) Because he can tell stories.
(b) Because of his big ears.
(c) Because he spoke of love.
(d) Because Gregory is lonely.
2. How many mice are in the Mouse Council.
3. What is Despereaux's father's name?
4. What does the man who owns Mig tell her that he wishes?
(a) That he could find her father.
(b) That he had another daughter like her.
(c) That he could put her to work.
(d) That he'd never bought her.
5. What did Despereaux do instead of searching for food like the rest?
(a) He explored.
(b) He slept.
(c) He listened to the music.
(d) He read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Despereax notices about the dungeon?
2. What do the guards tell Antoinette will happen to her son?
3. Who arrived at the castle on the same evening?
4. What did the Pea announce when her father finished playing and singing?
5. What else did the King order?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)