|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Fourth: Chapters 34-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roscuro find on the floor?
(a) A single shoe.
(b) The Queen's broach.
(c) The Queen's soup spoon.
(d) A butter knife.
2. What does Botticelli do when the door opens to admit a prisoner?
(a) He runs to get Gregory.
(b) He runs to get Roscuro.
(c) He runs into the darkness.
(d) He looks away from the light at the door.
3. What does Despereaux decide he must do?
(b) Be brave.
4. What is the name of the kingdom?
(a) The Kingdom of Four.
(b) The Kingdom of Dor.
(c) The Kingdom of More.
(d) The Kingdom of Score.
5. What does the light do to Roscuro?
(a) Blinds him.
(b) Fills him with sadness.
(c) Fills him with wonder.
(d) Makes him turn away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the meaning of life according to Botticelli?
2. Who does Despereaux find in the Princess's chambers?
3. What other crime did he commit that he wasn't caught for?
4. What does Botticelli have on a long, braided rope?
5. What does Botticelli try to teach Roscuro?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)