|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book the Fourth: Chapters 34-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the cook tell Mig she still must do?
(a) Clear the tray.
(b) Wash the dishes.
(c) Sweep the floor.
(d) Wash the walls.
2. What does Roscuro stumble into when he leaves the dungeon?
(a) A soccer game.
(b) Another rat.
(c) A party in the banquet hall.
(d) A birthday.
3. Where is Mig supposed to take the Princess?
(a) To the dungeon.
(b) To the parlor.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To the dining hall.
4. What does Roscuro do that gets him into trouble with Gregory?
(a) He takes all the stuffing.
(b) He chews on his rope.
(c) He steals food.
(d) He bites Gregory's shoes.
5. What is the new prisoner being jailed for?
(a) Stealing blankets.
(b) Stealing six cows (two Jerseys and four Guernseys).
(c) Stealing two horses (one Arabian and one Palimino).
(d) Stealing four chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do stories do for Gregory?
2. Who is the first to find Despereaux in the dungeon?
3. What does Mig have in her left pocket?
4. What does Roscuro tell Mig the Princess will get?
5. What does Despereaux fall into when the cook gives the napkin a shake?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)