Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
Arnold Brin left a clue before he died. What was the clue? Based on your reading, what is the meaning of the clue? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Thorpe is described as manipulative. Having read the whole book, what actions did Thorpe take to manipulate people so that everyone believes he is working for the Americans? Why were those actions manipulative? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
What is humanization? What does it mean when a character is humanized? Which character is the most humanized in the story? Why? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)