Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
Essay Topic 1
What is the role of observations in the story? Do observations drive actions, or do actions drive observations? Who is observant, and who is being observed? Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Arnold Brin left a clue before he died. What was the clue? Based on your reading, what is the meaning of the clue? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
At the end of the book, it is revealed that Henry Kimberly and O'Brien both want to be president. Which one would make the better president, and why? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)