|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
2. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
3. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
4. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
5. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is humanization? What does it mean when a character is humanized? Which character is the most humanized in the story? Why? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book to support your answer: How does Katherine Kimberly's memory of her father motivate her in her actions as a spy?
Essay Topic 3
What is the relationship between Katherine Kimberly and Peter Thorpe about? What is the goal of each person in the relationship? How does their relationship shadow the relationship of the U.S. and Russians in the book? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)