|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
2. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
3. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
4. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
5. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
Essay Topic 1
Which death is most important to the story, and why? What does the death contribute to the other characters' motivations? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is loyalty? What role does loyalty have in the plot? Who is the loyalest character? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book to support your answer: How does Katherine Kimberly's memory of her father motivate her in her actions as a spy?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)