Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
What is faith? How is faith in other people shown and developed? What character in the book has the most faith in other people? How does this help or hinder the search for Talbot and the planning against the Russians? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Using the examples from the story to support your answer, answer the following: What makes a good leader? Who in the story is the best leader?
What is humanization? What does it mean when a character is humanized? Which character is the most humanized in the story? Why? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)