Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
Essay Topic 1
What is the relationship between Katherine Kimberly and Peter Thorpe about? What is the goal of each person in the relationship? How does their relationship shadow the relationship of the U.S. and Russians in the book? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book to support your answer: How does Katherine Kimberly's memory of her father motivate her in her actions as a spy?
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book to support your answer, answer the following question: Which pairing of protagonist and antagonist is most important to the story, and why?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)