|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
(a) 82nd Airborne Division paratroopers.
(b) 101st Airborne Division paratroopers.
(c) World War Two paratroopers.
(d) Vietnam-Era paratroopers.
2. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(a) Van Dorn.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Talbot three.
3. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own residence.
(b) His own attic.
(c) His own telephone.
(d) His own switchboard.
4. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) Chemical attack.
(b) EMP attack.
(c) Nuclear attack.
(d) Conventional weapons attack.
5. Joan Grenville and Stanley Kuchik crawl through what, in order to reach the basement of the Russian mansion?
(a) Air duct.
(b) Service duct.
(c) Heating duct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
2. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
3. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
4. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
5. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
2. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
3. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
4. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
5. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
6. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
7. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
8. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
9. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
10. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)