|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
2. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A video camera.
(c) A GPS device.
(d) A radio.
3. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
(a) A small room.
(b) A drainage pipe.
(c) A dumbwaiter.
(d) A closet.
4. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To get a drink of water.
(b) To stretch.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) To eat.
5. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) Nuclear attack.
(b) EMP attack.
(c) Conventional weapons attack.
(d) Chemical attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
2. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
3. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
4. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
5. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
2. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
3. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
4. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
5. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
6. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
7. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
8. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
9. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
10. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)