|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
(c) Ann Kimberly.
2. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
(a) Harrison Styler.
(b) Hampton Styler.
(c) Hank Styler.
(d) Huntington Styler.
3. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
4. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
(a) With sand.
(b) With bricks.
(c) With sealant.
(d) With glue.
5. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(b) Nuclear weapon.
(c) Chemical weapon.
(d) Biological weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
2. What was the poison that killed West?
3. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
4. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
5. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
2. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
3. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
4. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
5. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
6. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
7. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
8. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
9. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
10. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)