|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The shed in the garden.
(b) The second floor.
(c) The basement.
(d) The attic.
2. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Grand Central Station.
(b) At Central Station.
(c) At Penn Station.
(d) At Virginia Station.
3. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Watergate Suite.
(b) The Lombardy Suite.
(c) The Jefferson Suite.
(d) The Nash Suite.
4. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His nails.
(b) His hair.
(c) His arm.
(d) His clothing.
5. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The train station.
(b) The company town house.
(c) The University Club.
(d) The Van Dorns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
2. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
3. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
4. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
5. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
Short Essay Questions
1. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
2. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
3. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
4. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
5. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
6. What does the Russian attache tell Ann Kimberly during the counterattack?
7. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
8. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
9. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
10. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)