|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Matthew Pushkin.
(b) Marc Pembroke.
(c) Marshall Pully.
(d) Martin Perkins.
2. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Talbot three.
(d) Van Dorn.
3. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own attic.
(b) His own residence.
(c) His own switchboard.
(d) His own telephone.
4. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(b) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(c) Anyone at the White House.
(d) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
5. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Chloroforms her.
(b) Throws her in the closet.
(c) Ties her up.
(d) Knocks her unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
2. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
3. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
4. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
5. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
2. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
3. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
4. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
5. What does the Russian attache tell Ann Kimberly during the counterattack?
6. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
7. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
8. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
9. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
10. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)