|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
2. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(b) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(c) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
(d) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(a) Parental concern.
4. Whom does O'Brien kill after he reveals himself to be Talbot?
(a) Katherine Kimberly.
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Van Dorn.
5. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The second floor.
(b) The shed in the garden.
(c) The attic.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
2. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
3. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
4. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
5. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
2. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
3. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
4. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
5. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
6. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
7. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
8. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
9. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
10. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)