|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
2. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
3. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 46.
(b) Molniya 56.
(c) Molniya 66.
(d) Molniya 36.
4. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(b) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
(c) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(d) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
5. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Nash Suite.
(b) The Jefferson Suite.
(c) The Watergate Suite.
(d) The Lombardy Suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
2. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
3. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
4. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
5. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
2. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
3. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
4. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
5. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
6. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
7. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
8. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
9. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
10. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)