|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
2. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Grand Hotel.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Grand Army Plaza.
3. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Ties her up.
(b) Chloroforms her.
(c) Throws her in the closet.
(d) Knocks her unconscious.
4. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Virginia Station.
(b) At Grand Central Station.
(c) At Central Station.
(d) At Penn Station.
5. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
(a) Karl Roth.
(c) Van Dorn.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
2. What does West chew in order to die?
3. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
4. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
5. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
2. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
3. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
4. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
5. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
6. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
7. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
8. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
9. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
10. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)