|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 46.
(b) Molniya 66.
(c) Molniya 56.
(d) Molniya 36.
2. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(b) Poisons him with a knife.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Shocks him with electrodes.
3. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Ann Kimberly.
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
(c) Madison Kimberly.
(d) Hannah Kimberly.
4. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(b) Poison the food in the basement.
(c) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(d) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
5. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To eat.
(b) To stretch.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) To get a drink of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
2. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
3. What does West chew in order to die?
4. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
5. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
2. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
3. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
4. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
5. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
6. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
7. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
8. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
9. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
10. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)