|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
(a) With sealant.
(b) With bricks.
(c) With glue.
(d) With sand.
2. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Ties her up.
(b) Throws her in the closet.
(c) Knocks her unconscious.
(d) Chloroforms her.
3. What was the poison that killed West?
(b) Sodium pentathol.
4. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(b) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(c) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(d) Poison the food in the basement.
5. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Sergi Kalchikov.
(d) Justin Banks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
2. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
4. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
5. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
2. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
3. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
4. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
5. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
6. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
7. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
8. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
9. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
10. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)