|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(d) Parental concern.
2. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own attic.
(b) His own switchboard.
(c) His own telephone.
(d) His own residence.
3. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
4. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
(a) Marc Pembroke.
(b) Van Dorn.
(c) Karl Roth.
5. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
(a) Talbot four.
(b) Talbot one.
(c) Talbot three.
(d) Talbot five.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
2. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
3. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
4. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
5. What is Styler's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
2. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
3. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
4. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
5. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
6. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
7. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
8. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
9. What does the Russian attache tell Ann Kimberly during the counterattack?
10. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)