|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Poisons him with a knife.
(b) Hits him over the head.
(c) Shocks him with electrodes.
(d) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
2. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To stretch.
(b) To eat.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) To get a drink of water.
3. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
4. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Bulletproof vests.
(b) Emergency medical supplies.
(c) Supplies of fuel.
(d) Weapons supplies.
5. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
(a) Presses his panic button.
(b) Punches Thorpe.
(c) Pulls out his gun.
(d) Kicks the gun away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
2. What is Styler's job?
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
4. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
5. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)