|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Ann Kimberly.
(b) Madison Kimberly.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
(d) Hannah Kimberly.
2. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
(a) Huntington Styler.
(b) Hampton Styler.
(c) Hank Styler.
(d) Harrison Styler.
3. What is Styler's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A caterer.
(c) A spy.
(d) A doctor.
4. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
(a) 101st Airborne Division paratroopers.
(b) 82nd Airborne Division paratroopers.
(c) Vietnam-Era paratroopers.
(d) World War Two paratroopers.
5. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Grand Hotel.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Grand Army Plaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
2. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
4. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
5. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
2. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
3. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
4. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
5. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
6. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
7. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
8. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
9. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
10. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)