|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(b) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(c) Anyone at the White House.
(d) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
2. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
(a) Pulls out his gun.
(b) Kicks the gun away.
(c) Punches Thorpe.
(d) Presses his panic button.
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(a) Ann Kimberly.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(c) Legal work.
(d) Hosting duties.
5. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
2. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
3. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
4. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
5. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
2. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
3. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
4. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
5. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
6. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
7. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
8. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
9. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
10. What does the Russian attache tell Ann Kimberly during the counterattack?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)