|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
(c) Henry Kimberly.
2. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
(a) Hank Styler.
(b) Harrison Styler.
(c) Hampton Styler.
(d) Huntington Styler.
3. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Ann Kimberly.
(b) Madison Kimberly.
(c) Hannah Kimberly.
(d) Katherine Kimberly.
4. What is Styler's job?
(a) A caterer.
(b) A spy.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
5. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) Through the park's alley.
(b) Through a deserted cemetery.
(c) To the docks.
(d) To a deserted warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
2. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
3. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
4. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
5. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
2. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
3. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
4. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
5. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
6. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
7. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
8. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
9. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
10. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)