|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(d) Van Dorn.
2. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
(a) A small room.
(b) A dumbwaiter.
(c) A drainage pipe.
(d) A closet.
3. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(a) Setting off an alarm.
(b) Flashing headlights.
(d) A flashing light in a window.
4. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
5. What was the poison that killed West?
(a) Sodium pentathol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
2. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
3. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
4. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
5. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
2. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
3. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
4. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
5. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
6. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
7. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
8. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
9. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
10. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)