|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marshall Pully.
(b) Martin Perkins.
(c) Matthew Pushkin.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
2. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Sergi Kalchikov.
(d) Justin Banks.
3. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe is captured.
(b) Thorpe gets away.
(c) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(d) Thorpe is killed.
4. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(a) Ann Kimberly.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
5. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(c) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
2. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
3. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
4. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
5. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
2. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
3. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
4. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
5. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
6. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
7. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
8. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
9. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
10. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)