|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(a) Ann Kimberly.
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Justin Banks.
(d) Sergi Kalchikov.
4. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Hits him over the head.
(b) Poisons him with a knife.
(c) Shocks him with electrodes.
(d) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
5. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) Chemical attack.
(b) EMP attack.
(c) Conventional weapons attack.
(d) Nuclear attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
2. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
3. Whom does Claudia demand to be taken to when she arrives in the Russian mansion?
4. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
5. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)