|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(b) Setting off an alarm.
(c) A flashing light in a window.
(d) Flashing headlights.
2. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
(a) Pulls out his gun.
(b) Kicks the gun away.
(c) Presses his panic button.
(d) Punches Thorpe.
3. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the White House.
(b) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(c) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(d) Anyone at the military base nearby.
4. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Weapons supplies.
(b) Emergency medical supplies.
(c) Supplies of fuel.
(d) Bulletproof vests.
5. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The shed in the garden.
(b) The second floor.
(c) The basement.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
2. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
3. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
4. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
5. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)