|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To eat.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To stretch.
(d) To get a drink of water.
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
(c) Ann Kimberly.
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(a) National security advisor.
(b) White House.
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Nikoli Androv.
(b) Gregori Androv.
(c) Alexi Androv.
(d) Victor Androv.
Short Answer Questions
1. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
2. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
3. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
4. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
5. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)