|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Grand Army Plaza.
(d) Grand Hotel.
2. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His nails.
(b) His arm.
(c) His hair.
(d) His clothing.
3. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Matthew Pushkin.
(b) Marc Pembroke.
(c) Marshall Pully.
(d) Martin Perkins.
4. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Nash Suite.
(b) The Jefferson Suite.
(c) The Lombardy Suite.
(d) The Watergate Suite.
5. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(c) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Styler's job?
2. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
3. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
4. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
5. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
2. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
3. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
4. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
5. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
6. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
7. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
8. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
9. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
10. What does the Russian attache tell Ann Kimberly during the counterattack?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)