|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
3. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Penn Station.
(b) At Grand Central Station.
(c) At Central Station.
(d) At Virginia Station.
4. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(c) Van Dorn.
5. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His arm.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His nails.
(d) His hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
2. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
3. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
4. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
5. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
2. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
3. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
4. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
5. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
6. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
7. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
8. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
9. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
10. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)