|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His nails.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hair.
2. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own residence.
(b) His own telephone.
(c) His own switchboard.
(d) His own attic.
3. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
(b) Henry Kimberly.
4. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
5. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The shed in the garden.
(b) The attic.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
2. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
3. In which suite was West's body found?
4. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
2. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
3. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
4. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
5. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
6. When Abrams returns to the Van Dorn's party after his mission to the Russian mansion, what does he learn from Spinelli?
7. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
8. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
9. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
10. What happens in the deserted cemetery?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)