|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(b) Construction workers.
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
3. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
4. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Knocks her unconscious.
(b) Throws her in the closet.
(c) Chloroforms her.
(d) Ties her up.
5. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) An elbow.
(b) A gate.
(c) A window.
(d) A light bulb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
2. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
3. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
4. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
5. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
2. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
3. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
4. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
5. What will Abrams be doing, as his cover, when they go into the Russian embassy's mansion?
6. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
7. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
8. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
9. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
10. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)