|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(d) Construction workers.
2. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
3. Who planned to broadcast an inaugural address after the Russians attacked the U.S.?
(b) Van Dorn.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
4. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(b) Truth serum.
(c) Sleeping drugs.
5. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(d) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
2. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
3. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
4. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
5. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Kimberly and Abrams discuss on their jog through the park?
2. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
3. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
4. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
5. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
6. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
7. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
8. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
9. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
10. Why does Katherine Kimberly feel betrayed by her father?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)