|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Talbots does West know exist?
2. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(a) Internal affairs.
(b) Beat cop.
3. What religion is Abrams?
4. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
(a) A specialist.
(b) A twin.
(c) A spy.
(d) A double.
5. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A sewer.
(b) A drain pipe.
(c) A pond.
(d) A bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
2. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
3. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
4. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
5. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does West find when he returns to his room after Thorpe's call?
2. What fears does Kimberly share with O'Brien?
3. What is Thorpe's interrogation technique that he uses on West?
4. What do the interactions of the guests reveal about Katherine Kimberly and Marc Pembroke?
5. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
6. When Thorpe enters the main dining room, what does Abrams say?
7. What do O'Brien's actions, in the first part of the story, say about his character?
8. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
9. What does the bartender at the University Club tell Thorpe?
10. Who is Claudia?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)