|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Iliad.
(c) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(d) The Odyssey.
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(b) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(c) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(d) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
3. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) He slept on her couch.
(b) They needed to leave.
(c) They were in danger.
(d) Thorpe was coming over.
4. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Being an amateur.
(b) Trusting others.
(c) Compromising the information.
(d) Keeping the secret.
5. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
2. What religion is Abrams?
3. What kind of agent is Talbot?
4. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
5. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thorpe tell West when he calls West after dealing with O'Brien?
2. What does the bartender at the University Club tell Thorpe?
3. What does the Russian attache tell Ann Kimberly during the counterattack?
4. What is the goal of Abrams' mission?
5. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
6. What did Arnold Brin do before he was murdered?
7. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
8. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
9. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
10. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)