|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(c) Van Dorns.
2. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(b) Lets him move around.
(c) Eva gets him something to drink.
(d) Eva gives him a massage.
3. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A thumb drive.
(c) A file.
(d) A phone.
4. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
(a) Being killed.
(b) Being captured.
(c) Being brainwashed.
(d) Being tortured.
5. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(c) Embassy official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
3. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
4. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
5. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
2. What information does O'Brien pass to Abrams by telephone after the party?
3. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
4. What do the interactions of the guests reveal about Katherine Kimberly and Marc Pembroke?
5. Why is Thorpe hostile to Abrams?
6. How are Kimberly's actions, in the realm of espionage, that of an amateur?
7. What are Thorpe's intentions when torturing West?
8. What does Kimberly discover in Carbury's file in the dead file room?
9. What does Kimberly want to do in the midtown office the day after the party?
10. What is an "armchair spy"?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)