|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A pub across the street.
(b) A smoking room upstairs.
(c) A billiards room downstairs.
(d) A conference room down the hall.
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Arab intelligence specialist.
(c) Russian intelligence specialist.
(d) Code breaker.
4. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of the Englishman.
(b) Blood on the table.
(c) A note.
(d) No signs of foul play.
5. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
2. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
3. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
4. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
5. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
2. What do the interactions of the guests reveal about Katherine Kimberly and Marc Pembroke?
3. What drives Thorpe's actions?
4. What does West find when he returns to his room after Thorpe's call?
5. What fears does Kimberly share with O'Brien?
6. How is Katherine, as a character, humanized?
7. Who is Ann Kimberly?
8. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing together after going to the midtown office?
9. How, according to Abrams, can Kimberly cripple the investigation of Talbot?
10. What is Thorpe's interrogation technique that he uses on West?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)