|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
(c) Truth serum.
2. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His temper.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His suspicions.
(d) His drinking.
3. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) University Club.
(b) Watergate Hotel.
(c) Press Club.
(d) The Franklin house.
4. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(a) In a fire.
(b) In a skiing accident.
(d) In a car accident.
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Making decoys out of themselves.
(b) Taking a break from being spies.
(c) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(d) Wondering if they should be together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
2. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
3. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
4. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
5. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
2. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
3. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
4. What are some actions that Kimberly takes to show she does not trust Thorpe?
5. Who is Ann Kimberly?
6. When Thorpe enters the main dining room, what does Abrams say?
7. What do the interactions of the guests reveal about Katherine Kimberly and Marc Pembroke?
8. Who is Talbot?
9. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
10. What does Kimberly discover in Carbury's file in the dead file room?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)