|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Taking a break from being spies.
(b) Wondering if they should be together.
(c) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(d) Making decoys out of themselves.
2. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(a) Thorpe and Abrams.
(c) Van Dorns.
3. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) A computer file.
(b) An old journal.
(c) An old manila folder.
(d) A secret file.
4. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Worrying about Carbury.
(b) Being so trusting.
(c) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(d) Casting suspicion all around her.
5. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
2. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
3. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
4. What religion is Abrams?
5. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
2. What does West find when he returns to his room after Thorpe's call?
3. Who is Nicholas West?
4. What does Kimberly want to do in the midtown office the day after the party?
5. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
6. What does West know about Thorpe and his personality?
7. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
8. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
9. What fears does Kimberly share with O'Brien?
10. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)