|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Keeping the secret.
(c) Compromising the information.
(d) Being an amateur.
2. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Russian intelligence specialist.
(b) Arab intelligence specialist.
(d) Code breaker.
3. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(a) Van Dorns.
4. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(b) In a skiing accident.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a fire.
5. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
2. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
3. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
4. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
5. What is the name of West's fiancee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Claudia?
2. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
3. What are Thorpe's intentions when torturing West?
4. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
5. What does Abrams learn from Spinelli after leaving Kimberly's house?
6. What are some actions that Kimberly takes to show she does not trust Thorpe?
7. What is an "armchair spy"?
8. What does Kimberly discover in Carbury's file in the dead file room?
9. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing together after going to the midtown office?
10. What does West plan to do, while he is being tortured by Thorpe?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)