|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Compromising the information.
(d) Keeping the secret.
2. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has been murdered.
(b) That he has gone home.
(c) That he has been kidnapped.
(d) That he has been assassinated.
3. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Cuts him.
(c) Shocks him.
(d) Kicks him.
4. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Political reasons.
(b) Monetary satisfaction.
(c) Ideological reasons.
(d) Personal satisfaction.
5. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By boat.
(c) By car.
(d) By helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
2. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
3. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
4. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
5. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Talbot?
2. What fears does Kimberly share with O'Brien?
3. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
4. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
5. What is O'Brien's role in the journal with the Talbot information?
6. What did Arnold Brin do before he was murdered?
7. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
8. What are some actions that Kimberly takes to show she does not trust Thorpe?
9. How, according to Abrams, can Kimberly cripple the investigation of Talbot?
10. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)