|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
2. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Shocks him.
(b) Cuts him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Kicks him.
3. What is the best description of Claudia?
4. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
5. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
2. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
3. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
4. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
5. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
2. What does Abrams suspect about Thorpe?
3. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
4. What do O'Brien's actions, in the first part of the story, say about his character?
5. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
6. What are Thorpe's intentions when torturing West?
7. How, according to Abrams, can Kimberly cripple the investigation of Talbot?
8. What is Thorpe's interrogation technique that he uses on West?
9. What does West know about Thorpe and his personality?
10. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)