|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
2. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
(a) Being tortured.
(b) Being captured.
(c) Being killed.
(d) Being brainwashed.
3. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
(a) A spy.
(b) A double.
(c) A twin.
(d) A specialist.
4. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
5. Thorpe sneaks on board the plane and knocks whom unconscious?
(a) The pilot.
(b) The co-pilot.
(d) The engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
2. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
3. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
4. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
5. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
2. What did Arnold Brin do before he was murdered?
3. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
4. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
5. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
6. What fears does Kimberly share with O'Brien?
7. Why is Thorpe hostile to Abrams?
8. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
9. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
10. What are some actions that Kimberly takes to show she does not trust Thorpe?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)