|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A pub across the street.
(b) A conference room down the hall.
(c) A smoking room upstairs.
(d) A billiards room downstairs.
2. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A FBI safe house.
(b) A CIA safe house.
(c) A military intelligence safe house.
(d) A NSA safe house.
3. What is the best description of Claudia?
4. What is Patrick O'Brien going to do to get to Pine Barrens?
(a) Be dropped off by helicopter.
(b) Hike 10 kilometers.
(c) Dive out of an airplane.
(d) Drive an off-road vehicle.
5. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(b) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(c) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(d) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
2. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
3. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
4. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
5. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the bartender at the University Club tell Thorpe?
2. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
3. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
4. What do the interactions of the guests reveal about Katherine Kimberly and Marc Pembroke?
5. What drives Thorpe's actions?
6. What are Thorpe's intentions when torturing West?
7. Why is Thorpe hostile to Abrams?
8. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
9. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
10. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)