|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Discovering who Talbot is.
(b) National security.
(c) The United States.
(d) Protecting him.
2. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An amateur.
(b) A naive.
(c) A professional.
(d) An experienced.
3. What nationality is Claudia?
4. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
5. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Press Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) Russian embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thorpe unable to control?
2. What is the best description of Claudia?
3. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
4. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
5. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joan appear to have more depth as a character than initially thought?
2. What does Abrams learn from Spinelli after leaving Kimberly's house?
3. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
4. What is Thorpe's interrogation technique that he uses on West?
5. What does Abrams suspect about Thorpe?
6. What does West find when he returns to his room after Thorpe's call?
7. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
8. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
9. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
10. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)