|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) L'Enfant Plaza.
(b) Gettysburg Hotel.
(c) Lombardy Hotel.
(d) Watergate building.
2. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Press Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) Russian embassy.
3. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To dress for the formal event that night.
(b) To continue to spy on him.
(c) To spend the night with him.
(d) To get her things that she left there.
4. How many Talbots does West know exist?
5. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Code breaker.
(b) Russian intelligence specialist.
(d) Arab intelligence specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
4. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
5. What is the name of Katherine's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
2. What does West find when he returns to his room after Thorpe's call?
3. Who is Claudia?
4. What drives Thorpe's actions?
5. What did Arnold Brin do before he was murdered?
6. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
7. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
8. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
9. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
10. What does Abrams learn from Spinelli after leaving Kimberly's house?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)