|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Russian intelligence specialist.
(b) Code breaker.
(c) Arab intelligence specialist.
2. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
3. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(a) The O'Brien firm.
4. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Monetary satisfaction.
(b) Personal satisfaction.
(c) Political reasons.
(d) Ideological reasons.
5. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(b) In a fire.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a skiing accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
2. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
3. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
4. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
2. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
3. What does West plan to do, while he is being tortured by Thorpe?
4. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
5. What does Thorpe tell West when he calls West after dealing with O'Brien?
6. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
7. What did Arnold Brin do before he was murdered?
8. What do the interactions of the guests reveal about Katherine Kimberly and Marc Pembroke?
9. What does Thorpe do on board the plane he sneaked onto?
10. How, according to Abrams, can Kimberly cripple the investigation of Talbot?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)