|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) University Club.
(b) The Franklin house.
(c) Press Club.
(d) Watergate Hotel.
2. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(a) Van Dorns.
3. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(a) Chesapeake Bay.
(c) Glen Cove.
4. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Shocks him.
(b) Cuts him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Hits him.
5. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
2. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
3. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
4. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
5. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
2. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
3. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
4. What does Abrams learn from Spinelli after leaving Kimberly's house?
5. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
6. What is the difference between the way the spies and the cops think about investigation?
7. What does Thorpe tell West when he calls West after dealing with O'Brien?
8. Who is Talbot?
9. Who is Ann Kimberly?
10. What is Thorpe's interrogation technique that he uses on West?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)