|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) National security.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) The United States.
(d) Protecting him.
2. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
3. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Russian embassy.
(c) Press Club.
(d) University Club.
4. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A house.
(c) Some land.
(d) A country club.
5. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Compromising the information.
(d) Keeping the secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
2. What religion is Abrams?
3. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
4. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
5. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Stanley and Joan do in the Russian mansion?
2. What does the Russian attache tell Ann Kimberly during the counterattack?
3. While the counterattack against the Russians begins, what is Van Dorn doing?
4. What is Thorpe's interrogation technique that he uses on West?
5. What does the bartender at the University Club tell Thorpe?
6. How does West win in his confrontation with Thorpe?
7. What does Thorpe tell West when he calls West after dealing with O'Brien?
8. What does Abrams suspect about Thorpe?
9. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
10. Who is Claudia?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)