|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Needing to be more professional.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Talbot's identity.
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(b) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(c) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(d) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
3. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
4. Where is Pine Barrens located?
(a) In a deserted forest.
(b) In a federal forest.
(c) On an island.
(d) On a Marine training base.
5. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(a) Law school.
(c) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
2. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
3. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
4. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
5. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Arnold Brin do before he was murdered?
2. What was Henry Kimberly's intentions for after the EMP strike?
3. What is Henry Kimberly's attachment to his daughters?
4. What happens to Abrams after he leaves the Russian mansion?
5. Who is Ann Kimberly?
6. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
7. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
8. What does Kimberly discover in Carbury's file in the dead file room?
9. What information does O'Brien pass to Abrams by telephone after the party?
10. What internal battle is Ann Kimberly fighting as she participates in the counterattack?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)