|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Casting suspicion all around her.
(b) Being so trusting.
(c) Worrying about Carbury.
(d) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
2. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A criminal refugee.
(b) Political refugee.
(c) A war refugee.
(d) Religious refugee.
3. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
(a) A different name.
(b) A secret code word.
(c) A special telephone number.
(d) A special pager.
4. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) University Club.
(b) Press Club.
(c) Russian embassy.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
5. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To continue to spy on him.
(b) To dress for the formal event that night.
(c) To spend the night with him.
(d) To get her things that she left there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
2. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
3. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
4. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
2. What does Kimberly discover in Carbury's file in the dead file room?
3. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
4. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
5. What does Thorpe do on board the plane he sneaked onto?
6. Who is Nicholas West?
7. What does West plan to do, while he is being tortured by Thorpe?
8. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
9. Why is Thorpe hostile to Abrams?
10. How are Kimberly's actions, in the realm of espionage, that of an amateur?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)