|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
2. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
3. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(a) Lets him move around.
(b) Eva gives him a massage.
(c) Eva gets him something to drink.
4. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
5. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Discovering who Talbot is.
(b) Protecting him.
(c) The United States.
(d) National security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
2. What nationality is Claudia?
3. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
4. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
5. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Claudia?
2. Who is Nicholas West?
3. What is an "armchair spy"?
4. What does Abrams suspect about Thorpe?
5. How are Kimberly's actions, in the realm of espionage, that of an amateur?
6. What do O'Brien's actions, in the first part of the story, say about his character?
7. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
8. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
9. How, according to Abrams, can Kimberly cripple the investigation of Talbot?
10. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)