|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Katherine when her father died?
2. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(c) Van Dorns.
(d) Thorpe and Abrams.
3. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
4. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
5. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Patrick O'Brien.
(b) Lance Franklin.
(c) Liam O'Neill.
(d) Tuck Parker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
2. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
3. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
4. What is the name of West's fiancee?
5. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kimberly discover in Carbury's file in the dead file room?
2. Who is Claudia?
3. How, according to Abrams, can Kimberly cripple the investigation of Talbot?
4. How is Katherine, as a character, humanized?
5. What does Kimberly want to do in the midtown office the day after the party?
6. When Thorpe enters the main dining room, what does Abrams say?
7. What does West know about Thorpe and his personality?
8. What are some actions that Kimberly takes to show she does not trust Thorpe?
9. Why is Thorpe hostile to Abrams?
10. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)