|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
2. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
3. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) An actor and a thug.
(b) A different set of villains.
(c) The Russians.
(d) Another spy.
4. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Johnson house.
(b) At the University Club.
(c) At the Marriott.
(d) At the Watergate Hotel.
5. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Central Intelligence Agency.
(d) Homeland Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
2. What is the best description of Claudia?
3. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
4. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
5. What status does Claudia hold?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thorpe tell West when he calls West after dealing with O'Brien?
2. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
3. Why will Abrams be able to hide in plain sight at the firm's functions?
4. What fears does Kimberly share with O'Brien?
5. When Thorpe enters the main dining room, what does Abrams say?
6. What does Abrams suspect about Thorpe?
7. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
8. What do the interactions of the guests reveal about Katherine Kimberly and Marc Pembroke?
9. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
10. What are Thorpe's intentions when torturing West?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)