|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Stand very still.
(b) Run away.
(c) Draw their weapons.
(d) Call for backup.
2. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
3. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
(b) Gut instinct.
4. Where is Pine Barrens located?
(a) In a deserted forest.
(b) On an island.
(c) In a federal forest.
(d) On a Marine training base.
5. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A file.
(b) A thumb drive.
(c) A phone.
(d) A briefcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
2. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
3. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
4. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
5. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Katherine, as a character, humanized?
2. What does Van Dorn reveal to the group about the Russian plan?
3. What are O'Brien's actions towards Henry Kimberly, and why?
4. What does the bartender at the University Club tell Thorpe?
5. What does Kimberly discover in Carbury's file in the dead file room?
6. What does Kimberly want to do in the midtown office the day after the party?
7. When Thorpe enters the main dining room, what does Abrams say?
8. What has Androv done to Van Dorn's telephone?
9. What does Karl Roth do at the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
10. Why does Pembroke leave Thorpe unconscious in the cemetery?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)