|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The KGB.
2. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
3. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
(a) Take Kimberly away from Thorpe.
(b) Protect Kimberly.
(c) Take Kimberly with him on a mission.
(d) Take Kimberly on vacation.
4. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(b) Reliable information.
(d) Other cops.
5. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
2. What nationality is Claudia?
3. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
4. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
5. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
2. What drives Thorpe's actions?
3. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing together after going to the midtown office?
4. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
5. Who is Talbot?
6. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
7. What does West find when he returns to his room after Thorpe's call?
8. What does Kimberly want to do in the midtown office the day after the party?
9. What does Abrams learn from Spinelli after leaving Kimberly's house?
10. What fears does Kimberly share with O'Brien?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)