|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) Thorpe was coming over.
(b) He slept on her couch.
(c) They needed to leave.
(d) They were in danger.
2. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
(a) A secret code word.
(b) A special pager.
(c) A special telephone number.
(d) A different name.
3. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(a) Lets him move around.
(b) Eva gives him a massage.
(c) Eva gets him something to drink.
4. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(b) Beat cop.
(c) Internal affairs.
5. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
2. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
3. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
4. How many Talbots does West know exist?
5. Where is Pine Barrens located?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Thorpe's intentions when torturing West?
2. What does Abrams learn from Spinelli after leaving Kimberly's house?
3. What are some actions that Kimberly takes to show she does not trust Thorpe?
4. What do O'Brien's actions, in the first part of the story, say about his character?
5. What is an "armchair spy"?
6. How are Kimberly's actions, in the realm of espionage, that of an amateur?
7. What does Kimberly want to do in the midtown office the day after the party?
8. What about Thorpe points to his being a sociopath?
9. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
10. What do Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien discuss at their first meeting?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)