|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
2. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(a) The president.
(b) The American ambassador.
3. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His temper.
(d) His suspicions.
4. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
5. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
Short Answer Questions
1. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
2. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
3. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
4. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Abrams on the roof of the firm's town home?
2. Why is Thorpe hostile to Abrams?
3. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
4. What do O'Brien's actions, in the first part of the story, say about his character?
5. What is O'Brien's role in the journal with the Talbot information?
6. Who is Talbot?
7. What are Thorpe's intentions when torturing West?
8. What does Thorpe do on board the plane he sneaked onto?
9. What does Thorpe tell West when he calls West after dealing with O'Brien?
10. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing together after going to the midtown office?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)