|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(b) Law school.
(c) High school.
2. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(a) Other cops.
(b) Reliable information.
3. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
4. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
5. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A drain pipe.
(b) A sewer.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of West's fiancee?
2. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
3. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
4. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
5. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abrams suspect about Thorpe?
2. What did Abrams promise to do on July 4?
3. What happens when West tries to kill himself with the pipe?
4. What drives Thorpe's actions?
5. Who is Eleanor Wingate?
6. What does Abrams find when he gets into Carbury's room?
7. What does the bartender at the University Club tell Thorpe?
8. What does West know about Thorpe and his personality?
9. When Thorpe enters the main dining room, what does Abrams say?
10. What is Thorpe's interrogation technique that he uses on West?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)