|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(c) Hosting duties.
(d) Legal work.
2. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) To a deserted warehouse.
(b) Through a deserted cemetery.
(c) Through the park's alley.
(d) To the docks.
3. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
4. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
(a) A GPS device.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A radio.
(d) A video camera.
5. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own residence.
(b) His own attic.
(c) His own telephone.
(d) His own switchboard.
6. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
(d) Ann Kimberly.
7. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Ties her up.
(b) Throws her in the closet.
(c) Knocks her unconscious.
(d) Chloroforms her.
8. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The second floor.
(b) The basement.
(c) The shed in the garden.
(d) The attic.
9. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Poison the food in the basement.
(b) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(c) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(d) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
10. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Virginia Station.
(b) At Penn Station.
(c) At Central Station.
(d) At Grand Central Station.
11. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(c) Truth serum.
(d) Sleeping drugs.
12. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
13. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Justin Banks.
(d) Sergi Kalchikov.
14. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(a) Van Dorn.
(b) Talbot three.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
15. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(b) Parental concern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
2. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
3. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
4. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
5. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)