|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
(a) Hampton Styler.
(b) Hank Styler.
(c) Harrison Styler.
(d) Huntington Styler.
2. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Nash Suite.
(b) The Lombardy Suite.
(c) The Watergate Suite.
(d) The Jefferson Suite.
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(c) Parental concern.
4. Whom does O'Brien kill after he reveals himself to be Talbot?
(a) Van Dorn.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Katherine Kimberly.
5. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own telephone.
(b) His own switchboard.
(c) His own residence.
(d) His own attic.
6. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marc Pembroke.
(b) Marshall Pully.
(c) Matthew Pushkin.
(d) Martin Perkins.
7. What was the poison that killed West?
(d) Sodium pentathol.
8. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe is killed.
(b) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(c) Thorpe is captured.
(d) Thorpe gets away.
9. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
10. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Madison Kimberly.
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
(c) Hannah Kimberly.
(d) Ann Kimberly.
11. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
12. What is Styler's job?
(a) A caterer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A spy.
13. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(b) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(d) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
14. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Grand Army Plaza.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Central Park.
15. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Poison the food in the basement.
(b) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(c) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(d) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
2. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
3. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
4. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
5. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)