|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does O'Brien kill after he reveals himself to be Talbot?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(b) Van Dorn.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
2. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Bulletproof vests.
(b) Weapons supplies.
(c) Supplies of fuel.
(d) Emergency medical supplies.
3. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To eat.
(c) To stretch.
(d) To get a drink of water.
4. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
5. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Hosting duties.
(b) Legal work.
6. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the White House.
(b) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(c) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(d) Anyone at the military base nearby.
7. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
(a) Harrison Styler.
(b) Hank Styler.
(c) Hampton Styler.
(d) Huntington Styler.
8. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(b) Thorpe is killed.
(c) Thorpe gets away.
(d) Thorpe is captured.
9. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 36.
(b) Molniya 66.
(c) Molniya 46.
(d) Molniya 56.
10. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Watergate Suite.
(b) The Jefferson Suite.
(c) The Lombardy Suite.
(d) The Nash Suite.
11. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The basement.
(b) The attic.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The shed in the garden.
12. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Chloroforms her.
(b) Knocks her unconscious.
(c) Throws her in the closet.
(d) Ties her up.
13. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
(a) With sand.
(b) With bricks.
(c) With glue.
(d) With sealant.
14. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(b) Talbot three.
(c) Van Dorn.
15. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Poison the food in the basement.
(b) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(c) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(d) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
2. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
3. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
4. Whom does Claudia demand to be taken to when she arrives in the Russian mansion?
5. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)