|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own attic.
(b) His own residence.
(c) His own telephone.
(d) His own switchboard.
2. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Victor Androv.
(b) Alexi Androv.
(c) Gregori Androv.
(d) Nikoli Androv.
3. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Supplies of fuel.
(b) Bulletproof vests.
(c) Weapons supplies.
(d) Emergency medical supplies.
4. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Shocks him with electrodes.
(b) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Poisons him with a knife.
5. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
6. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
7. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
(a) Presses his panic button.
(b) Kicks the gun away.
(c) Punches Thorpe.
(d) Pulls out his gun.
8. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(a) Talbot three.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Van Dorn.
9. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Katherine Kimberly.
(b) Hannah Kimberly.
(c) Madison Kimberly.
(d) Ann Kimberly.
10. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(b) Poison the food in the basement.
(c) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(d) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
11. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
(b) Karl Roth.
(c) Van Dorn.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
12. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Penn Station.
(b) At Central Station.
(c) At Grand Central Station.
(d) At Virginia Station.
13. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(b) A flashing light in a window.
(c) Flashing headlights.
(d) Setting off an alarm.
14. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Van Dorn.
15. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(b) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
2. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
3. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
4. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
5. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)