|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(b) Parental concern.
2. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(b) Biological weapon.
(c) Chemical weapon.
(d) Nuclear weapon.
3. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Hosting duties.
(b) Legal work.
4. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
(a) His knife.
(b) His ID.
(c) His passport.
(d) His voice recorder.
5. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(d) Henry Kimberly.
6. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
(b) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(c) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(d) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
7. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
(a) A video camera.
(b) A GPS device.
(c) A radio.
(d) A telephone.
8. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The attic.
(b) The shed in the garden.
(c) The basement.
(d) The second floor.
9. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(b) Setting off an alarm.
(c) A flashing light in a window.
(d) Flashing headlights.
10. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
11. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
(a) Ties him up in a closet.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Leaves him tied to the bed.
(d) Gives him to the Americans.
12. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Ties her up.
(b) Knocks her unconscious.
(c) Throws her in the closet.
(d) Chloroforms her.
13. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 46.
(b) Molniya 36.
(c) Molniya 56.
(d) Molniya 66.
14. What was the poison that killed West?
(a) Sodium pentathol.
15. What is Styler's job?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A caterer.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
2. Joan Grenville and Stanley Kuchik crawl through what, in order to reach the basement of the Russian mansion?
3. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
4. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
5. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)