|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His nails.
(c) His hair.
(d) His arm.
2. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
3. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
4. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
5. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
6. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(d) Parental concern.
7. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
(a) Harrison Styler.
(b) Hampton Styler.
(c) Huntington Styler.
(d) Hank Styler.
8. What was the poison that killed West?
(d) Sodium pentathol.
9. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
(b) Henry Kimberly.
10. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The train station.
(b) The University Club.
(c) The company town house.
(d) The Van Dorns.
11. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
12. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Knocks her unconscious.
(b) Chloroforms her.
(c) Ties her up.
(d) Throws her in the closet.
13. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(b) Anyone at the White House.
(c) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(d) Anyone at the military base nearby.
14. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Sergi Kalchikov.
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Justin Banks.
15. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own telephone.
(b) His own residence.
(c) His own attic.
(d) His own switchboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
2. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
3. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
4. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
5. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)