|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(a) White House.
(b) National security advisor.
2. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Justin Banks.
(b) Sergi Kalchikov.
(d) Henry Kimberly.
3. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
(a) Seduces him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Gives him to the Americans.
4. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His hair.
(c) His nails.
(d) His arm.
5. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(b) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(d) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
6. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Hosting duties.
(b) Legal work.
7. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
(a) Van Dorn.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
8. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
9. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Shocks him with electrodes.
(b) Poisons him with a knife.
(c) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(d) Hits him over the head.
10. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
(a) A radio.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A GPS device.
(d) A video camera.
11. Whom does O'Brien kill after he reveals himself to be Talbot?
(a) Katherine Kimberly.
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Van Dorn.
12. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Watergate Suite.
(b) The Lombardy Suite.
(c) The Nash Suite.
(d) The Jefferson Suite.
13. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
(a) His voice recorder.
(b) His ID.
(c) His knife.
(d) His passport.
14. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(b) Henry Kimberly.
15. What was the poison that killed West?
(c) Sodium pentathol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
2. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
3. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
4. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
5. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)