|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Grand Hotel.
(c) Grand Army Plaza.
(d) Grand Central Station.
2. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(c) Truth serum.
(d) Sleeping drugs.
3. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
4. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe is captured.
(b) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(c) Thorpe gets away.
(d) Thorpe is killed.
5. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
(a) Van Dorn.
(c) Karl Roth.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
6. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His arm.
(b) His nails.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His hair.
7. Joan Grenville and Stanley Kuchik crawl through what, in order to reach the basement of the Russian mansion?
(a) Heating duct.
(b) Air duct.
(d) Service duct.
8. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 56.
(b) Molniya 36.
(c) Molniya 46.
(d) Molniya 66.
9. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(b) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(c) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(d) Anyone at the White House.
10. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(b) Henry Kimberly.
11. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Nikoli Androv.
(b) Gregori Androv.
(c) Victor Androv.
(d) Alexi Androv.
12. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
13. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Supplies of fuel.
(b) Emergency medical supplies.
(c) Weapons supplies.
(d) Bulletproof vests.
14. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Poisons him with a knife.
(b) Hits him over the head.
(c) Shocks him with electrodes.
(d) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
15. What is Styler's job?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A spy.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A caterer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
2. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
3. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
4. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
5. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)