|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(b) National security advisor.
(c) White House.
2. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(b) Chemical weapon.
(c) Nuclear weapon.
(d) Biological weapon.
3. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To eat.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To stretch.
(d) To get a drink of water.
4. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Hotel.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Grand Army Plaza.
5. Whom does Claudia demand to be taken to when she arrives in the Russian mansion?
6. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
(a) Marc Pembroke.
(b) Karl Roth.
(d) Van Dorn.
7. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Weapons supplies.
(b) Bulletproof vests.
(c) Emergency medical supplies.
(d) Supplies of fuel.
8. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(d) Construction workers.
9. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 66.
(b) Molniya 46.
(c) Molniya 56.
(d) Molniya 36.
10. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(b) Shocks him with electrodes.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Poisons him with a knife.
11. Joan Grenville and Stanley Kuchik crawl through what, in order to reach the basement of the Russian mansion?
(a) Service duct.
(b) Heating duct.
(d) Air duct.
12. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
13. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(b) Poison the food in the basement.
(c) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(d) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
14. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
(a) Talbot one.
(b) Talbot three.
(c) Talbot four.
(d) Talbot five.
15. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(c) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
2. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
3. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
4. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
5. What does West chew in order to die?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)