|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The Van Dorns.
(b) The company town house.
(c) The train station.
(d) The University Club.
2. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Legal work.
(c) Hosting duties.
3. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(b) Hits him over the head.
(c) Poisons him with a knife.
(d) Shocks him with electrodes.
4. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(b) Biological weapon.
(c) Nuclear weapon.
(d) Chemical weapon.
5. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Poison the food in the basement.
(b) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(c) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(d) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
6. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(a) A flashing light in a window.
(b) Flashing headlights.
(c) Setting off an alarm.
7. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(b) Ann Kimberly.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
8. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
(a) Van Dorn.
(b) Karl Roth.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
9. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Grand Army Plaza.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Grand Hotel.
10. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own telephone.
(b) His own switchboard.
(c) His own attic.
(d) His own residence.
11. What is Styler's job?
(a) A spy.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A caterer.
12. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(d) Van Dorn.
13. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A radio.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A GPS device.
14. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
(a) Ties him up.
(b) Gives him to the Americans.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Seduces him.
15. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) A gate.
(b) An elbow.
(c) A light bulb.
(d) A window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
2. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
3. What does West chew in order to die?
4. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
5. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)