|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
(a) A radio.
(b) A video camera.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A GPS device.
2. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
3. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
4. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
(a) A small room.
(b) A closet.
(c) A dumbwaiter.
(d) A drainage pipe.
5. What is Styler's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A spy.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A caterer.
6. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Martin Perkins.
(b) Matthew Pushkin.
(c) Marshall Pully.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
7. Whom does Claudia demand to be taken to when she arrives in the Russian mansion?
8. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Emergency medical supplies.
(b) Bulletproof vests.
(c) Supplies of fuel.
(d) Weapons supplies.
9. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
10. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(b) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(c) Poison the food in the basement.
(d) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
11. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His nails.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hair.
12. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
13. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(a) Parental concern.
14. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(b) Anyone at the White House.
(c) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(d) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
15. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(a) Construction workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
2. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
3. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
4. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
5. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)