|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(b) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(c) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(d) Anyone at the White House.
2. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(a) Van Dorn.
(c) Talbot three.
(d) Henry Kimberly.
3. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(b) Biological weapon.
(c) Chemical weapon.
(d) Nuclear weapon.
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(a) White House.
(d) National security advisor.
5. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Martin Perkins.
(b) Matthew Pushkin.
(c) Marc Pembroke.
(d) Marshall Pully.
6. What is Styler's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A spy.
(d) A caterer.
7. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
(a) Harrison Styler.
(b) Huntington Styler.
(c) Hampton Styler.
(d) Hank Styler.
8. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
9. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To get a drink of water.
(b) To eat.
(c) To stretch.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
10. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) Conventional weapons attack.
(b) EMP attack.
(c) Chemical attack.
(d) Nuclear attack.
11. What was the poison that killed West?
(d) Sodium pentathol.
12. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) A light bulb.
(b) An elbow.
(c) A gate.
(d) A window.
13. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
14. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Virginia Station.
(b) At Grand Central Station.
(c) At Central Station.
(d) At Penn Station.
15. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 46.
(b) Molniya 36.
(c) Molniya 56.
(d) Molniya 66.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
2. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
3. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
4. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
5. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)