|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To eat.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To stretch.
(d) To get a drink of water.
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
(c) Ann Kimberly.
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(a) National security advisor.
(b) White House.
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Nikoli Androv.
(b) Gregori Androv.
(c) Alexi Androv.
(d) Victor Androv.
6. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(d) Henry Kimberly.
7. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
8. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
(a) A closet.
(b) A small room.
(c) A dumbwaiter.
(d) A drainage pipe.
9. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Sergi Kalchikov.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Justin Banks.
10. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
11. What is Styler's job?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A spy.
(c) A caterer.
(d) A lawyer.
12. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(d) Van Dorn.
13. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Hits him over the head.
(b) Poisons him with a knife.
(c) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(d) Shocks him with electrodes.
14. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(a) Truth serum.
(d) Sleeping drugs.
15. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Ties her up.
(b) Throws her in the closet.
(c) Chloroforms her.
(d) Knocks her unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
2. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
3. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
4. Whom does O'Brien kill after he reveals himself to be Talbot?
5. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)