|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does O'Brien kill after he reveals himself to be Talbot?
(a) Van Dorn.
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
2. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
3. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
(a) Seduces him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Gives him to the Americans.
4. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(c) Van Dorn.
5. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(b) Poison the food in the basement.
(c) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(d) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
6. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(b) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(c) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
(d) Beats him into unconsciousness.
7. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Grand Army Plaza.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Grand Central Station.
8. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Van Dorn.
9. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(b) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(c) Anyone at the White House.
(d) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
10. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
(a) His knife.
(b) His voice recorder.
(c) His passport.
(d) His ID.
11. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Legal work.
(c) Hosting duties.
12. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
(a) A drainage pipe.
(b) A small room.
(c) A dumbwaiter.
(d) A closet.
13. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marc Pembroke.
(b) Martin Perkins.
(c) Marshall Pully.
(d) Matthew Pushkin.
14. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Knocks her unconscious.
(b) Ties her up.
(c) Throws her in the closet.
(d) Chloroforms her.
15. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(a) Truth serum.
(d) Sleeping drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Claudia demand to be taken to when she arrives in the Russian mansion?
2. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
3. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
4. What is Styler's job?
5. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)