|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
(a) With glue.
(b) With sand.
(c) With sealant.
(d) With bricks.
2. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
3. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To eat.
(b) To get a drink of water.
(c) To stretch.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Legal work.
(d) Hosting duties.
5. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
(a) Vietnam-Era paratroopers.
(b) 82nd Airborne Division paratroopers.
(c) World War Two paratroopers.
(d) 101st Airborne Division paratroopers.
6. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(b) St. Petersburg.
7. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His nails.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His hair.
(d) His arm.
8. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(d) Van Dorn.
9. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(b) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(c) Poison the food in the basement.
(d) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
10. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
(a) Talbot three.
(b) Talbot four.
(c) Talbot one.
(d) Talbot five.
11. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(a) Sleeping drugs.
(d) Truth serum.
12. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Army Plaza.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Central Park.
13. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The second floor.
(b) The attic.
(c) The basement.
(d) The shed in the garden.
14. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Madison Kimberly.
(b) Ann Kimberly.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
(d) Hannah Kimberly.
15. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(b) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(c) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(d) Anyone at the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
2. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
3. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
4. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
5. What is Styler's job?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)