|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His arm.
(b) His hair.
(c) His nails.
(d) His clothing.
2. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 56.
(b) Molniya 46.
(c) Molniya 66.
(d) Molniya 36.
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(a) Parental concern.
4. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(b) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(c) Anyone at the White House.
(d) Anyone at the military base nearby.
5. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
6. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
(d) Ann Kimberly.
7. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(b) Hosting duties.
(c) Legal work.
8. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(d) St. Petersburg.
9. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) A light bulb.
(b) An elbow.
(c) A window.
(d) A gate.
10. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Madison Kimberly.
(b) Ann Kimberly.
(c) Hannah Kimberly.
(d) Katherine Kimberly.
11. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Van Dorn.
(d) Talbot three.
12. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(b) Biological weapon.
(c) Chemical weapon.
(d) Nuclear weapon.
13. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
(a) Ties him up in a closet.
(b) Leaves him tied to the bed.
(c) Gives him to the Americans.
(d) Shoots him.
14. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
(b) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(c) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(d) Whips him into unconsciousness.
15. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Shocks him with electrodes.
(b) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Poisons him with a knife.
(d) Hits him over the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
2. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
3. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
4. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
5. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)