|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(d) Parental concern.
2. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(b) Truth serum.
(c) Sleeping drugs.
3. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(d) Van Dorn.
4. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(b) Poisons him with a knife.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Shocks him with electrodes.
5. What was the poison that killed West?
(b) Sodium pentathol.
6. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
(a) His ID.
(b) His knife.
(c) His voice recorder.
(d) His passport.
7. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) To a deserted warehouse.
(b) Through the park's alley.
(c) Through a deserted cemetery.
(d) To the docks.
8. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
9. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(b) Biological weapon.
(c) Nuclear weapon.
(d) Chemical weapon.
10. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Sergi Kalchikov.
(d) Justin Banks.
11. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Supplies of fuel.
(b) Weapons supplies.
(c) Emergency medical supplies.
(d) Bulletproof vests.
12. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
(a) Ties him up in a closet.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Gives him to the Americans.
(d) Leaves him tied to the bed.
13. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(b) Construction workers.
14. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Hannah Kimberly.
(b) Madison Kimberly.
(c) Katherine Kimberly.
(d) Ann Kimberly.
15. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe is captured.
(b) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(c) Thorpe is killed.
(d) Thorpe gets away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
2. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
3. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
4. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
5. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)