|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Weapons supplies.
(b) Emergency medical supplies.
(c) Bulletproof vests.
(d) Supplies of fuel.
2. Which Talbot has followed Tom Grenville and the paratroopers out of the airplane?
(a) Talbot three.
(b) Talbot five.
(c) Talbot four.
(d) Talbot one.
3. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) Through a deserted cemetery.
(b) Through the park's alley.
(c) To the docks.
(d) To a deserted warehouse.
4. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(c) Construction workers.
5. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(a) Sleeping drugs.
(c) Truth serum.
6. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Shocks him with electrodes.
(b) Poisons him with a knife.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
7. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Knocks her unconscious.
(b) Chloroforms her.
(c) Throws her in the closet.
(d) Ties her up.
8. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
9. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
10. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
(a) Ties him up in a closet.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Leaves him tied to the bed.
(d) Gives him to the Americans.
11. Who planned to broadcast an inaugural address after the Russians attacked the U.S.?
(b) Van Dorn.
(d) Henry Kimberly.
12. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own residence.
(b) His own attic.
(c) His own switchboard.
(d) His own telephone.
13. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
14. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) Chemical attack.
(b) Conventional weapons attack.
(c) Nuclear attack.
(d) EMP attack.
15. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(b) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(c) Anyone at the White House.
(d) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
2. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
3. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
4. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
5. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)