|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Army Plaza.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Central Park.
2. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) EMP attack.
(b) Nuclear attack.
(c) Chemical attack.
(d) Conventional weapons attack.
3. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
(a) Vietnam-Era paratroopers.
(b) 101st Airborne Division paratroopers.
(c) World War Two paratroopers.
(d) 82nd Airborne Division paratroopers.
4. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(a) Construction workers.
5. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
(a) Gives him to the Americans.
(b) Seduces him.
(c) Ties him up.
(d) Kills him.
6. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Hits him over the head.
(b) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Shocks him with electrodes.
(d) Poisons him with a knife.
7. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(a) Flashing headlights.
(c) Setting off an alarm.
(d) A flashing light in a window.
8. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The shed in the garden.
(b) The second floor.
(c) The basement.
(d) The attic.
9. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Ties her up.
(b) Throws her in the closet.
(c) Knocks her unconscious.
(d) Chloroforms her.
10. What was the poison that killed West?
(b) Sodium pentathol.
11. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(a) Parental concern.
12. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
13. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Alexi Androv.
(b) Nikoli Androv.
(c) Victor Androv.
(d) Gregori Androv.
14. Whom does Pembroke shoot before seeing the face of Talbot?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(b) Van Dorn.
15. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(a) Sleeping drugs.
(c) Truth serum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
2. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
3. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
4. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
5. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)