|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(a) Ann Kimberly.
(b) Katherine Kimberly.
2. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the White House.
(b) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(c) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(d) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
3. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Nuclear weapon.
(b) Biological weapon.
(c) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(d) Chemical weapon.
4. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(b) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(d) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
5. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(b) Sergi Kalchikov.
(c) Justin Banks.
(d) Henry Kimberly.
6. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The University Club.
(b) The company town house.
(c) The train station.
(d) The Van Dorns.
7. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(b) Sleeping drugs.
(d) Truth serum.
8. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) Conventional weapons attack.
(b) Nuclear attack.
(c) EMP attack.
(d) Chemical attack.
9. Who planned to broadcast an inaugural address after the Russians attacked the U.S.?
(a) Van Dorn.
(b) Henry Kimberly.
10. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own attic.
(b) His own telephone.
(c) His own switchboard.
(d) His own residence.
11. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(c) Construction workers.
12. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Supplies of fuel.
(b) Bulletproof vests.
(c) Weapons supplies.
(d) Emergency medical supplies.
13. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To stretch.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get a drink of water.
(d) To eat.
14. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(b) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(c) Poison the food in the basement.
(d) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
15. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Hits him over the head.
(b) Shocks him with electrodes.
(c) Poisons him with a knife.
(d) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
2. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
3. What is Styler's job?
4. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
5. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)