|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Poison the food in the basement.
(b) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
(c) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(d) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
2. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(b) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
(c) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(d) Anyone at the White House.
3. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
4. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Martin Perkins.
(b) Marshall Pully.
(c) Matthew Pushkin.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
5. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) To the docks.
(b) Through a deserted cemetery.
(c) To a deserted warehouse.
(d) Through the park's alley.
6. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The basement.
(b) The shed in the garden.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The attic.
7. What is Styler's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A spy.
(c) A caterer.
(d) A doctor.
8. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The Van Dorns.
(b) The company town house.
(c) The train station.
(d) The University Club.
9. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
(b) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(d) Beats him into unconsciousness.
10. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Biological weapon.
(b) Chemical weapon.
(c) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(d) Nuclear weapon.
11. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Grand Central Station.
(b) At Virginia Station.
(c) At Penn Station.
(d) At Central Station.
12. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
(a) Presses his panic button.
(b) Pulls out his gun.
(c) Kicks the gun away.
(d) Punches Thorpe.
13. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His nails.
(b) His hair.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His arm.
14. Whom does O'Brien kill after he reveals himself to be Talbot?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
(b) Van Dorn.
(d) Katherine Kimberly.
15. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Jefferson Suite.
(b) The Lombardy Suite.
(c) The Nash Suite.
(d) The Watergate Suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
2. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
3. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
4. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
5. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)