|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
(a) Hannah Kimberly.
(b) Madison Kimberly.
(c) Ann Kimberly.
(d) Katherine Kimberly.
2. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Central Station.
(b) At Grand Central Station.
(c) At Penn Station.
(d) At Virginia Station.
3. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(a) Flashing headlights.
(b) Setting off an alarm.
(d) A flashing light in a window.
4. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marshall Pully.
(b) Marc Pembroke.
(c) Matthew Pushkin.
(d) Martin Perkins.
5. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(b) White House.
(d) National security advisor.
6. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 66.
(b) Molniya 46.
(c) Molniya 36.
(d) Molniya 56.
7. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) Through the park's alley.
(b) To the docks.
(c) To a deserted warehouse.
(d) Through a deserted cemetery.
8. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(d) Henry Kimberly.
9. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Throws her in the closet.
(b) Knocks her unconscious.
(c) Chloroforms her.
(d) Ties her up.
10. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
(a) His passport.
(b) His knife.
(c) His ID.
(d) His voice recorder.
11. What does Karl Roth spray on the food for the Van Dorn's party?
(b) Sleeping drugs.
(d) Truth serum.
12. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
13. What does Claudia do to the man she sees when she arrives at the Russian mansion?
(a) Seduces him.
(b) Ties him up.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Gives him to the Americans.
14. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(a) Parental concern.
15. Whom does Claudia demand to be taken to when she arrives in the Russian mansion?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
2. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
3. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
4. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
5. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)