|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Joan stab while she is in the Russian mansion?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
2. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
(a) Sergi Kalchikov.
(b) Henry Kimberly.
(c) Justin Banks.
3. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To eat.
(b) To get a drink of water.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) To stretch.
4. Joan Grenville and Stanley Kuchik crawl through what, in order to reach the basement of the Russian mansion?
(a) Air duct.
(b) Heating duct.
(d) Service duct.
5. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The University Club.
(b) The train station.
(c) The company town house.
(d) The Van Dorns.
6. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(a) Construction workers.
7. Who sneaks a group of Americans into the Russian mansion while Claudia is being chased?
(a) Van Dorn.
(b) Karl Roth.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
8. Who planned to broadcast an inaugural address after the Russians attacked the U.S.?
(c) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Van Dorn.
9. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) An elbow.
(b) A window.
(c) A light bulb.
(d) A gate.
10. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
(a) His knife.
(b) His voice recorder.
(c) His ID.
(d) His passport.
11. Who surprises Claudia when she is about to shoot Androv?
(b) Van Dorn.
(c) Henry Kimberly.
(d) Talbot three.
12. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
(a) With sealant.
(b) With glue.
(c) With sand.
(d) With bricks.
13. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(b) National security advisor.
(d) White House.
14. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Weapons supplies.
(b) Emergency medical supplies.
(c) Supplies of fuel.
(d) Bulletproof vests.
15. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marc Pembroke.
(b) Marshall Pully.
(c) Martin Perkins.
(d) Matthew Pushkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
2. In which suite was West's body found?
3. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
5. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)