|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Kimberly offer his daughter, Katherine?
2. What was the poison that killed West?
(c) Sodium pentathol.
3. What is Styler's job?
(a) A caterer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A spy.
(d) A lawyer.
4. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
(a) Gives him to the Americans.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Leaves him tied to the bed.
(d) Ties him up in a closet.
5. As soon as they are inside the Russian mansion, whom does Pembroke kill?
(a) Henry Kimberly.
6. Who discovers O'Brien standing over a body?
(a) Katherine Kimberly.
(b) Ann Kimberly.
7. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) To the docks.
(b) Through the park's alley.
(c) Through a deserted cemetery.
(d) To a deserted warehouse.
8. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
9. What kind of supplies are in Van Dorn's basement?
(a) Emergency medical supplies.
(b) Supplies of fuel.
(c) Bulletproof vests.
(d) Weapons supplies.
10. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
(a) The second floor.
(b) The attic.
(c) The shed in the garden.
(d) The basement.
11. A team of ________ plan to parachute onto the Russian mansion roof.
(a) World War Two paratroopers.
(b) Vietnam-Era paratroopers.
(c) 82nd Airborne Division paratroopers.
(d) 101st Airborne Division paratroopers.
12. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe gets away.
(b) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(c) Thorpe is captured.
(d) Thorpe is killed.
13. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(c) Construction workers.
14. Where did Androv reroute Van Dorn's telephone calls to?
(a) His own attic.
(b) His own residence.
(c) His own telephone.
(d) His own switchboard.
15. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
(a) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of equipment did Ann Kimberly seize in order to cripple the Russian plan?
2. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
3. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
4. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
5. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)