|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
(a) To the Americans.
(b) To the Russians.
(c) To his interrogation room.
(d) To a safe house.
2. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(c) A map.
(d) A flag.
3. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
(a) A phone.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A bat.
(d) A knife.
4. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) Press Club.
(b) University Club.
(c) Watergate Hotel.
(d) The Franklin house.
5. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
6. How old was Katherine when her father died?
7. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 1.
(b) May 5.
(c) May 10.
(d) May 11.
8. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
9. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Talbot's identity.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
10. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(b) Chesapeake Bay.
(d) Glen Cove.
11. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has gone home.
(b) That he has been murdered.
(c) That he has been kidnapped.
(d) That he has been assassinated.
12. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(a) In a skiing accident.
(b) In a car accident.
(d) In a fire.
13. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) The United States.
(c) National security.
(d) Discovering who Talbot is.
14. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Shocks him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Cuts him.
(d) Kicks him.
15. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
2. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
3. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
4. What relationship does James Allerton have to Thorpe?
5. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)