|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
2. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
3. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) Some land.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A country club.
(d) A house.
4. How old was Katherine when her father died?
5. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) Central Intelligence Agency.
(d) National Security Agency.
6. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
7. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
(a) It tries to shut them down.
(b) It does not endorse them.
(c) It encourages them.
(d) It supports them.
8. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
(a) A special pager.
(b) A secret code word.
(c) A special telephone number.
(d) A different name.
9. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
(a) The Russians.
10. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
11. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
12. What religion is Abrams?
13. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) A note.
(b) No signs of the Englishman.
(c) Blood on the table.
(d) No signs of foul play.
14. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nicoli Welilov.
(b) Nicholas West.
(c) Nate Werady.
(d) Nathan Wellington.
15. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
2. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
3. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
4. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
5. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)