|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) A note.
(c) No signs of foul play.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
2. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
(a) With Thorpe.
(b) At his own home.
(c) The company town home.
(d) In the hotel.
3. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An amateur.
(b) An experienced.
(c) A professional.
(d) A naive.
4. When Kimberly and Abrams arrive at the file room, who do they find dead?
(a) Arnold Brin.
(b) Alexander Burlap.
(c) Alexi Bunkin.
(d) Alan Barrows.
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Making decoys out of themselves.
(b) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(c) Taking a break from being spies.
(d) Wondering if they should be together.
6. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) Watergate Hotel.
(b) Press Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) The Franklin house.
7. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
8. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) L'Enfant Plaza.
(b) Watergate building.
(c) Lombardy Hotel.
(d) Gettysburg Hotel.
9. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) Central Intelligence Agency.
(c) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(d) National Security Agency.
10. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
11. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(a) Lets him move around.
(b) Eva gives him a massage.
(d) Eva gets him something to drink.
12. What is the name of West's fiancee?
13. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Draw their weapons.
(c) Stand very still.
(d) Call for backup.
14. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
15. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Patrick O'Brien going to do to get to Pine Barrens?
2. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
3. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
4. How old was Katherine when her father died?
5. What status does Claudia hold?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)