|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Personal satisfaction.
(b) Ideological reasons.
(c) Political reasons.
(d) Monetary satisfaction.
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(b) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(c) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(d) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of foul play.
(b) A note.
(c) Blood on the table.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
4. Thorpe sneaks on board the plane and knocks whom unconscious?
(b) The engineer.
(c) The pilot.
(d) The co-pilot.
5. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(b) Russian intelligence specialist.
(c) Arab intelligence specialist.
(d) Code breaker.
6. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) Some land.
(b) A country club.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A house.
7. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By car.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By boat.
8. When Kimberly and Abrams arrive at the file room, who do they find dead?
(a) Arnold Brin.
(b) Alan Barrows.
(c) Alexander Burlap.
(d) Alexi Bunkin.
9. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Television monitors.
(b) Security equipment.
(c) Video equipment.
(d) Spy equipment.
10. What is the name of West's fiancee?
11. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Putting poison on his skin.
(b) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(c) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
(d) Taking a poison pill.
12. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
13. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(a) Chesapeake Bay.
(d) Glen Cove.
14. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(b) Van Dorns.
15. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
(d) Gut instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
2. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
3. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
4. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
5. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)