|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Abrams?
2. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Marriott.
(b) At the Watergate Hotel.
(c) At the Johnson house.
(d) At the University Club.
3. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is a very professional spy.
(b) That he is loyal to the United States.
(c) That he is Talbot.
(d) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
4. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
(a) His family.
(b) His friends.
(c) His country.
(d) His intelligence.
5. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The CIA.
6. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(d) Central Intelligence Agency.
7. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Draw their weapons.
(b) Stand very still.
(c) Run away.
(d) Call for backup.
8. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
9. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
10. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
(b) Gut instinct.
11. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(c) A flag.
(d) A map.
12. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Video equipment.
(b) Spy equipment.
(c) Television monitors.
(d) Security equipment.
13. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A CIA safe house.
(b) A military intelligence safe house.
(c) A NSA safe house.
(d) A FBI safe house.
14. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Liam O'Neill.
(b) Patrick O'Brien.
(c) Tuck Parker.
(d) Lance Franklin.
15. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) A naive.
(b) An experienced.
(c) A professional.
(d) An amateur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
2. What nationality is Claudia?
3. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
4. What is the name of Katherine's father?
5. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)