|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(b) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(c) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(d) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
2. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
3. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A museum.
(b) A banquet hall.
(c) A church.
(d) An armory.
4. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(d) The bridge.
5. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
6. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
(a) A phone.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A bat.
7. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(b) Other cops.
(c) Reliable information.
8. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
(a) His country.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His friends.
(d) His family.
9. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The prime minister.
(b) The secretary of state.
(c) The president.
(d) The director of the CIA.
10. Thorpe sneaks on board the plane and knocks whom unconscious?
(a) The pilot.
(b) The co-pilot.
(c) The engineer.
11. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) The Iliad.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) The Tragedy of King Richard.
12. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A FBI safe house.
(b) A NSA safe house.
(c) A military intelligence safe house.
(d) A CIA safe house.
13. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The secret office.
(b) The lobbying office.
(c) The downtown office.
(d) The midtown office.
14. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In a skiing accident.
(d) In a fire.
15. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Cuts him.
(c) Shocks him.
(d) Kicks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
2. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
3. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
4. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
5. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)