|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The downtown office.
(b) The secret office.
(c) The lobbying office.
(d) The midtown office.
2. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
(a) A special telephone number.
(b) A different name.
(c) A secret code word.
(d) A special pager.
3. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(b) The president.
(d) The American ambassador.
4. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
5. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
(a) Being tortured.
(b) Being killed.
(c) Being captured.
(d) Being brainwashed.
6. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Johnson house.
(b) At the University Club.
(c) At the Watergate Hotel.
(d) At the Marriott.
7. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The FBI.
8. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
(a) A player.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A cop.
(d) An agent.
9. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To get her things that she left there.
(b) To dress for the formal event that night.
(c) To continue to spy on him.
(d) To spend the night with him.
10. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Stand very still.
(b) Call for backup.
(c) Run away.
(d) Draw their weapons.
11. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Keeping the secret.
(c) Being an amateur.
(d) Compromising the information.
12. What is the name of West's fiancee?
13. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
14. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(a) Eva gets him something to drink.
(c) Lets him move around.
(d) Eva gives him a massage.
15. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
2. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
3. What status does Claudia hold?
4. What is the name of Katherine's father?
5. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)