|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
2. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The secret office.
(b) The lobbying office.
(c) The midtown office.
(d) The downtown office.
3. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(b) Joan Grenville.
(d) Emily Van Dorn.
4. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
5. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
(a) A special telephone number.
(b) A special pager.
(c) A different name.
(d) A secret code word.
6. What is the name of West's fiancee?
7. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
8. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brompton Hall.
(b) Sturling Hall.
(c) Brenton Hall.
(d) Seaton Hall.
9. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of foul play.
(b) Blood on the table.
(c) No signs of the Englishman.
(d) A note.
10. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Taking a break from being spies.
(b) Wondering if they should be together.
(c) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(d) Making decoys out of themselves.
11. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(a) Internal affairs.
(b) Beat cop.
12. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
13. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A deluded man.
(b) A deranged man.
(c) A good man.
(d) A bad man.
14. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Ideological reasons.
(b) Political reasons.
(c) Personal satisfaction.
(d) Monetary satisfaction.
15. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) Talbot's identity.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
2. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
3. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
4. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
5. What religion is Abrams?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)