|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A FBI safe house.
(b) A CIA safe house.
(c) A military intelligence safe house.
(d) A NSA safe house.
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A country club.
(c) Some land.
(d) A house.
4. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of foul play.
(b) A note.
(c) Blood on the table.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
5. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
(a) Tom and Jane Grenville.
(b) Chris and Nadia Lankier.
(c) Hank and Juliet Frankfurt.
(d) Mark and Dani Madison.
6. What relationship does James Allerton have to Thorpe?
(c) Adopted father.
(d) Adopted uncle.
7. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The secret office.
(b) The midtown office.
(c) The downtown office.
(d) The lobbying office.
8. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Talbot's identity.
9. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(b) Van Dorn.
10. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
11. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Central Intelligence Agency.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(d) Homeland Security.
12. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(a) Other cops.
(d) Reliable information.
13. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A file.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A phone.
(d) A thumb drive.
14. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Political reasons.
(b) Personal satisfaction.
(c) Monetary satisfaction.
(d) Ideological reasons.
15. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Watergate building.
(b) Lombardy Hotel.
(c) Gettysburg Hotel.
(d) L'Enfant Plaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Katherine's father?
2. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
3. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
4. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
5. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)