|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the University Club.
(b) At the Johnson house.
(c) At the Marriott.
(d) At the Watergate Hotel.
2. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
3. Where is Pine Barrens located?
(a) On an island.
(b) In a federal forest.
(c) In a deserted forest.
(d) On a Marine training base.
4. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(a) Joan Grenville.
(d) Emily Van Dorn.
5. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
(a) A twin.
(b) A double.
(c) A spy.
(d) A specialist.
6. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
7. What is the name of West's fiancee?
8. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
(b) Van Dorn.
9. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(d) Van Dorn.
10. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A sewer.
(b) A drain pipe.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A pond.
11. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Taking a break from being spies.
(b) Making decoys out of themselves.
(c) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(d) Wondering if they should be together.
12. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Central Intelligence Agency.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) National Security Agency.
(d) Defense Intelligence Agency.
13. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) The Iliad.
(b) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
14. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
(d) Truth serum.
15. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Needing to be more professional.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Talbot's identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
2. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
3. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
4. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
5. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)