|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
(a) Being brainwashed.
(b) Being captured.
(c) Being tortured.
(d) Being killed.
2. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(c) The bridge.
3. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) A secret file.
(b) A computer file.
(c) An old manila folder.
(d) An old journal.
4. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(a) Van Dorns.
(c) Thorpe and Abrams.
5. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
6. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Sturling Hall.
(b) Seaton Hall.
(c) Brenton Hall.
(d) Brompton Hall.
7. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
8. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has gone home.
(b) That he has been murdered.
(c) That he has been assassinated.
(d) That he has been kidnapped.
9. Thorpe sneaks on board the plane and knocks whom unconscious?
(b) The co-pilot.
(c) The engineer.
(d) The pilot.
10. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 1.
(b) May 11.
(c) May 5.
(d) May 10.
11. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He is kidnapped.
(c) He trips.
(d) He falls.
12. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A NSA safe house.
(b) A FBI safe house.
(c) A military intelligence safe house.
(d) A CIA safe house.
13. What is the name of Katherine's father?
14. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nathan Wellington.
(b) Nicoli Welilov.
(c) Nicholas West.
(d) Nate Werady.
15. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) An actor and a thug.
(b) Another spy.
(c) The Russians.
(d) A different set of villains.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
2. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
3. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
4. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
5. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)