|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
2. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
(a) He falls.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He trips.
(d) He is kidnapped.
3. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nicholas West.
(b) Nicoli Welilov.
(c) Nathan Wellington.
(d) Nate Werady.
4. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Sturling Hall.
(b) Brenton Hall.
(c) Brompton Hall.
(d) Seaton Hall.
5. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
6. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Personal satisfaction.
(b) Monetary satisfaction.
(c) Ideological reasons.
(d) Political reasons.
7. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An amateur.
(b) A naive.
(c) An experienced.
(d) A professional.
8. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
(a) Truth serum.
9. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(c) The bridge.
10. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) University Club.
(b) Press Club.
(c) The Franklin house.
(d) Watergate Hotel.
11. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
(a) The company town home.
(b) With Thorpe.
(c) In the hotel.
(d) At his own home.
12. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has been murdered.
(b) That he has been kidnapped.
(c) That he has gone home.
(d) That he has been assassinated.
13. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(b) Thorpe and Abrams.
(d) Van Dorns.
14. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The director of the CIA.
(b) The prime minister.
(c) The secretary of state.
(d) The president.
15. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Keeping the secret.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Trusting others.
(d) Compromising the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What status does Claudia hold?
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
3. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
4. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
5. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)