|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Needing to be more professional.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Personal stories.
(d) Talbot's identity.
2. How old was Katherine when her father died?
3. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A sewer.
(b) A pond.
(c) A drain pipe.
(d) A bathroom.
4. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Americans.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(a) Van Dorn.
6. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(b) Van Dorns.
7. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
(b) Warm up.
8. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
9. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(a) Law school.
(b) High school.
10. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(a) A flag.
(c) A map.
11. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the University Club.
(b) At the Marriott.
(c) At the Watergate Hotel.
(d) At the Johnson house.
12. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
13. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
(a) Is captured by Thorpe.
(b) Was interrogated by Thorpe as well.
(c) Killed herself.
(d) Died in a car crash.
14. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(a) The president.
(b) The American ambassador.
15. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 10.
(b) May 1.
(c) May 11.
(d) May 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
2. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
3. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
4. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
5. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)