|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(a) Van Dorn.
2. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) The Iliad.
3. What is Patrick O'Brien going to do to get to Pine Barrens?
(a) Hike 10 kilometers.
(b) Drive an off-road vehicle.
(c) Be dropped off by helicopter.
(d) Dive out of an airplane.
4. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) A secret file.
(b) An old journal.
(c) An old manila folder.
(d) A computer file.
5. What nationality is Claudia?
6. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
(c) The Russians.
7. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
8. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
9. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 11.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 5.
10. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
11. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
12. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(a) Glen Cove.
(c) Chesapeake Bay.
13. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His suspicions.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His temper.
14. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Personal stories.
15. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
2. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
3. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
4. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
5. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)