|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Katherine's father?
2. How many Talbots does West know exist?
3. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(d) The O'Brien firm.
4. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(b) Emily Van Dorn.
(c) Joan Grenville.
5. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A church.
(b) An armory.
(c) A museum.
(d) A banquet hall.
6. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
(c) The Russians.
(d) The Americans.
7. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
8. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
9. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
10. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) Thorpe was coming over.
(b) They needed to leave.
(c) They were in danger.
(d) He slept on her couch.
11. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A player.
(d) An agent.
12. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Discovering who Talbot is.
(b) The United States.
(c) National security.
(d) Protecting him.
13. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
(b) Gut instinct.
14. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
(d) Van Dorn.
15. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A war refugee.
(b) Religious refugee.
(c) Political refugee.
(d) A criminal refugee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
2. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
3. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
4. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
5. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)