|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
2. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
3. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
4. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
5. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Russian embassy.
(b) University Club.
(c) Rockefeller Center.
(d) Press Club.
6. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
(a) A different name.
(b) A special telephone number.
(c) A secret code word.
(d) A special pager.
7. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(b) Glen Cove.
(c) Chesapeake Bay.
8. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) No signs of foul play.
(c) A note.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
9. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
10. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Sturling Hall.
(b) Brompton Hall.
(c) Brenton Hall.
(d) Seaton Hall.
11. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
12. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An experienced.
(b) A professional.
(c) A naive.
(d) An amateur.
13. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nathan Wellington.
(b) Nate Werady.
(c) Nicoli Welilov.
(d) Nicholas West.
14. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(d) Embassy official.
15. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
(a) A spy.
(b) A double.
(c) A specialist.
(d) A twin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
2. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
3. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
4. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
5. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)