|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Defends Thorpe.
(b) Not say anything at all.
(c) Not defend Thorpe.
(d) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) Needing to be more professional.
(c) Personal stories.
(d) The investigation.
3. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has been kidnapped.
(b) That he has been murdered.
(c) That he has been assassinated.
(d) That he has gone home.
4. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Central Intelligence Agency.
(b) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) National Security Agency.
5. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
(a) In a different location than West.
(b) In a different room than West.
(c) He does not plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly.
(d) In the same room as West.
6. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(d) The bridge.
7. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An experienced.
(b) A professional.
(c) An amateur.
(d) A naive.
8. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
(b) Greg Van Dorn.
(c) Russell Divaic.
9. How many Talbots does West know exist?
10. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
(a) He is kidnapped.
(b) He falls.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He trips.
11. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(c) A flag.
(d) A map.
12. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A drain pipe.
(b) A sewer.
(c) A pond.
(d) A bathroom.
13. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
(d) The Russians.
14. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
15. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(b) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(c) That Thorpe is not useful.
(d) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
Short Answer Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
2. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
3. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
4. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
5. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)