|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old manila folder.
(b) A secret file.
(c) A computer file.
(d) An old journal.
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) They were in danger.
(b) They needed to leave.
(c) Thorpe was coming over.
(d) He slept on her couch.
4. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
5. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A house.
(c) Some land.
(d) A country club.
6. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
7. What is the name of West's fiancee?
8. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
9. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
(d) Truth serum.
10. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
(b) Not defend Thorpe.
(c) Defends Thorpe.
(d) Not say anything at all.
11. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(a) The president.
(c) The American ambassador.
12. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(b) Making decoys out of themselves.
(c) Wondering if they should be together.
(d) Taking a break from being spies.
13. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
14. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(a) High school.
(d) Law school.
15. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Russians.
(d) The KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
2. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
3. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
4. What is Thorpe unable to control?
5. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)