Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 36-38)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
2. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
a) The lobbying office.
b) The secret office.
c) The midtown office.
d) The downtown office.
3. What was the poison that killed West?
b) Sodium pentathol.
4. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
a) His friends.
b) His intelligence.
c) His country.
d) His family.
5. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
a) A cop.
b) A player.
c) An agent.
This section contains 483 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)