|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) The Franklin house.
(b) Press Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) Watergate Hotel.
2. How old was Katherine when her father died?
3. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(b) Making decoys out of themselves.
(c) Wondering if they should be together.
(d) Taking a break from being spies.
4. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
5. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
6. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) Thorpe was coming over.
(b) They were in danger.
(c) They needed to leave.
(d) He slept on her couch.
7. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) Some land.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A country club.
(d) A house.
8. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A thumb drive.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A phone.
(d) A file.
9. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Press Club.
(b) University Club.
(c) Rockefeller Center.
(d) Russian embassy.
10. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(b) Other cops.
(d) Reliable information.
11. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
12. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Monetary satisfaction.
(b) Personal satisfaction.
(c) Political reasons.
(d) Ideological reasons.
13. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To dress for the formal event that night.
(b) To spend the night with him.
(c) To continue to spy on him.
(d) To get her things that she left there.
14. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the University Club.
(b) At the Marriott.
(c) At the Johnson house.
(d) At the Watergate Hotel.
15. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(c) The American ambassador.
(d) The president.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
2. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
3. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
4. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
5. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)