|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
2. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(b) Thorpe and Abrams.
(d) Van Dorns.
3. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(a) The bridge.
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
6. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
(c) Van Dorn.
7. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Not say anything at all.
(b) Not defend Thorpe.
(c) Defends Thorpe.
(d) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
8. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A NSA safe house.
(b) A FBI safe house.
(c) A CIA safe house.
(d) A military intelligence safe house.
9. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) A professional.
(b) An experienced.
(c) An amateur.
(d) A naive.
10. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Wondering if they should be together.
(b) Taking a break from being spies.
(c) Making decoys out of themselves.
(d) Airing their suspicions about each other.
11. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(d) Central Intelligence Agency.
12. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
13. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Watergate building.
(b) Gettysburg Hotel.
(c) Lombardy Hotel.
(d) L'Enfant Plaza.
14. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To spend the night with him.
(b) To dress for the formal event that night.
(c) To get her things that she left there.
(d) To continue to spy on him.
15. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(b) Lets him move around.
(c) Eva gives him a massage.
(d) Eva gets him something to drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
2. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
3. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
4. How many Talbots does West know exist?
5. Where is Pine Barrens located?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)