|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A house.
(b) A mansion.
(c) Some land.
(d) A country club.
2. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Worrying about Carbury.
(b) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(c) Being so trusting.
(d) Casting suspicion all around her.
3. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Call for backup.
(b) Stand very still.
(c) Run away.
(d) Draw their weapons.
4. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A smoking room upstairs.
(b) A conference room down the hall.
(c) A billiards room downstairs.
(d) A pub across the street.
5. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Security equipment.
(b) Television monitors.
(c) Video equipment.
(d) Spy equipment.
6. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) A different set of villains.
(b) An actor and a thug.
(c) Another spy.
(d) The Russians.
7. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A knife.
(c) A phone.
(d) A bat.
8. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(c) The bridge.
9. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nathan Wellington.
(b) Nate Werady.
(c) Nicholas West.
(d) Nicoli Welilov.
10. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has gone home.
(b) That he has been assassinated.
(c) That he has been kidnapped.
(d) That he has been murdered.
11. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
12. What is the name of Katherine's father?
13. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(b) A flag.
(c) A map.
14. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His temper.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His suspicions.
15. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
2. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
3. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
4. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
5. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)