|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(b) Reliable information.
(d) Other cops.
2. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
3. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(b) A flag.
(d) A map.
4. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An experienced.
(b) A professional.
(c) An amateur.
(d) A naive.
5. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(b) In a skiing accident.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a fire.
6. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
7. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is loyal to the United States.
(b) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(c) That he is a very professional spy.
(d) That he is Talbot.
8. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
9. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(d) Embassy official.
10. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Draw their weapons.
(b) Call for backup.
(c) Run away.
(d) Stand very still.
11. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
(a) Protect Kimberly.
(b) Take Kimberly on vacation.
(c) Take Kimberly away from Thorpe.
(d) Take Kimberly with him on a mission.
12. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
13. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(b) Van Dorn.
14. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His temper.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His suspicions.
(d) His drinking.
15. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
2. Where is Pine Barrens located?
3. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
4. What is the name of Katherine's father?
5. Thorpe sneaks on board the plane and knocks whom unconscious?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)