|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
(a) Tom and Jane Grenville.
(b) Hank and Juliet Frankfurt.
(c) Mark and Dani Madison.
(d) Chris and Nadia Lankier.
2. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
(a) To the Americans.
(b) To his interrogation room.
(c) To a safe house.
(d) To the Russians.
3. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A sewer.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A drain pipe.
(d) A pond.
4. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
(b) The Russians.
5. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
6. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Political reasons.
(b) Ideological reasons.
(c) Monetary satisfaction.
(d) Personal satisfaction.
7. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To dress for the formal event that night.
(b) To get her things that she left there.
(c) To spend the night with him.
(d) To continue to spy on him.
8. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brompton Hall.
(b) Sturling Hall.
(c) Seaton Hall.
(d) Brenton Hall.
9. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(b) A map.
(c) A flag.
10. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
11. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
12. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) Political refugee.
(b) A war refugee.
(c) Religious refugee.
(d) A criminal refugee.
13. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Lance Franklin.
(b) Patrick O'Brien.
(c) Tuck Parker.
(d) Liam O'Neill.
14. What is the name of Katherine's father?
15. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) A note.
(b) No signs of the Englishman.
(c) No signs of foul play.
(d) Blood on the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of West's fiancee?
2. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
3. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
4. What nationality is Claudia?
5. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)