|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(b) Embassy official.
2. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Johnson house.
(b) At the Marriott.
(c) At the University Club.
(d) At the Watergate Hotel.
3. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Compromising the information.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Being an amateur.
4. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A file.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A phone.
(d) A thumb drive.
5. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) The Russians.
(b) Another spy.
(c) An actor and a thug.
(d) A different set of villains.
6. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) The Iliad.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) The Tragedy of King Richard.
7. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
8. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Arab intelligence specialist.
(c) Code breaker.
(d) Russian intelligence specialist.
9. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
(a) Being brainwashed.
(b) Being tortured.
(c) Being captured.
(d) Being killed.
10. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
11. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
(b) Greg Van Dorn.
(d) Russell Divaic.
12. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has been murdered.
(b) That he has gone home.
(c) That he has been assassinated.
(d) That he has been kidnapped.
13. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
14. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old journal.
(b) An old manila folder.
(c) A computer file.
(d) A secret file.
15. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
2. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
3. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
4. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
5. What is the name of West's fiancee?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)