|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The FBI.
2. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) Another spy.
(b) An actor and a thug.
(c) A different set of villains.
(d) The Russians.
3. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(b) Beat cop.
(c) Internal affairs.
4. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(b) Thorpe and Abrams.
(c) Van Dorns.
5. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Ideological reasons.
(b) Monetary satisfaction.
(c) Personal satisfaction.
(d) Political reasons.
6. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) The Iliad.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(d) The Odyssey.
7. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(c) A flag.
(d) A map.
8. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
(a) He does not plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly.
(b) In a different room than West.
(c) In a different location than West.
(d) In the same room as West.
9. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nate Werady.
(b) Nicholas West.
(c) Nathan Wellington.
(d) Nicoli Welilov.
10. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(d) Embassy official.
11. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
12. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 10.
(b) May 5.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 11.
13. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
14. When Kimberly and Abrams arrive at the file room, who do they find dead?
(a) Alexi Bunkin.
(b) Alan Barrows.
(c) Alexander Burlap.
(d) Arnold Brin.
15. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(b) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(c) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(d) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pine Barrens located?
2. How many Talbots does West know exist?
3. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
4. What status does Claudia hold?
5. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)