Short Answer Questions Key
1. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
2. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
3. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
4. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
5. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
6. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
7. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
8. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
A drain pipe.
9. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
This section contains 3,589 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)