|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) A computer file.
(b) An old manila folder.
(c) A secret file.
(d) An old journal.
2. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has gone home.
(b) That he has been assassinated.
(c) That he has been kidnapped.
(d) That he has been murdered.
3. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
4. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A deranged man.
(b) A good man.
(c) A deluded man.
(d) A bad man.
5. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
2. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
3. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
5. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)