|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has gone home.
(b) That he has been kidnapped.
(c) That he has been murdered.
(d) That he has been assassinated.
3. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
(a) Molniya 66.
(b) Molniya 56.
(c) Molniya 36.
(d) Molniya 46.
4. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
(a) His country.
(b) His family.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His friends.
5. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
(a) Mark and Dani Madison.
(b) Chris and Nadia Lankier.
(c) Hank and Juliet Frankfurt.
(d) Tom and Jane Grenville.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
2. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
3. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)