|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Keeping the secret.
(c) Being an amateur.
(d) Compromising the information.
2. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By car.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By boat.
(d) By helicopter.
3. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(b) Law school.
(d) High school.
4. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) An elbow.
(b) A light bulb.
(c) A window.
(d) A gate.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
2. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
3. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
4. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
5. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)