|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
(a) Nuclear weapon.
(b) Chemical weapon.
(c) Electromagnetic pulse weapon.
(d) Biological weapon.
2. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) A drain pipe.
(c) A sewer.
(d) A pond.
3. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(b) Law school.
(d) High school.
4. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
(a) At his own home.
(b) With Thorpe.
(c) The company town home.
(d) In the hotel.
5. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To spend the night with him.
(b) To dress for the formal event that night.
(c) To get her things that she left there.
(d) To continue to spy on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
2. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
3. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
4. How old was Katherine when her father died?
5. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)