|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Security equipment.
(b) Spy equipment.
(c) Video equipment.
(d) Television monitors.
2. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Ideological reasons.
(b) Personal satisfaction.
(c) Monetary satisfaction.
(d) Political reasons.
3. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Central Intelligence Agency.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) National Security Agency.
(d) Defense Intelligence Agency.
4. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
5. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) They were in danger.
(b) He slept on her couch.
(c) Thorpe was coming over.
(d) They needed to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
3. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
4. What is Thorpe unable to control?
5. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)