|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(a) White House.
(c) National security advisor.
2. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Poisons him with a knife.
(b) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Shocks him with electrodes.
3. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Arab intelligence specialist.
(b) Russian intelligence specialist.
(d) Code breaker.
4. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A conference room down the hall.
(b) A smoking room upstairs.
(c) A pub across the street.
(d) A billiards room downstairs.
5. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Keeping the secret.
(b) Trusting others.
(c) Being an amateur.
(d) Compromising the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
2. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
3. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
4. What is Thorpe unable to control?
5. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)