|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
(c) Warm up.
2. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Russians.
3. How old was Katherine when her father died?
4. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A billiards room downstairs.
(b) A conference room down the hall.
(c) A smoking room upstairs.
(d) A pub across the street.
5. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(a) Other cops.
(d) Reliable information.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
2. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
3. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
5. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)