|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the poison that killed West?
(c) Sodium pentathol.
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is Talbot.
(b) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(c) That he is loyal to the United States.
(d) That he is a very professional spy.
3. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) Through the park's alley.
(b) Through a deserted cemetery.
(c) To the docks.
(d) To a deserted warehouse.
4. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(b) Chesapeake Bay.
(d) Glen Cove.
5. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Grand Central Station.
(b) At Virginia Station.
(c) At Central Station.
(d) At Penn Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
2. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
3. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
4. Joan Grenville and Stanley Kuchik crawl through what, in order to reach the basement of the Russian mansion?
5. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)