|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
2. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(b) Whips him into unconsciousness.
(c) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(d) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
3. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
4. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
5. After Stanley and Joan seal the door, what do they do?
(a) Poison the food in the basement.
(b) Put mustard gas into the shelter.
(c) Put sleeping gas into the ventilation system.
(d) Steal all the supplies from the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
2. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
3. Whom does Claudia demand to be taken to when she arrives in the Russian mansion?
4. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
5. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)