|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(b) The O'Brien firm.
2. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
3. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Wondering if they should be together.
(b) Taking a break from being spies.
(c) Making decoys out of themselves.
(d) Airing their suspicions about each other.
4. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Ideological reasons.
(b) Monetary satisfaction.
(c) Political reasons.
(d) Personal satisfaction.
5. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(d) The Iliad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
2. Where is the communications room in the Russian mansion?
3. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
4. Where does Joan hide after she stabs the person in the Russian mansion?
5. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)