|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
2. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
3. How do Stanley and Joan seal the door to the shelter in the Russian basement?
(a) With sand.
(b) With sealant.
(c) With glue.
(d) With bricks.
4. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A house.
(b) A mansion.
(c) A country club.
(d) Some land.
5. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Army Plaza.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Grand Central Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Claudia seduces the man inside the Russian mansion, what does she do?
2. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
3. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
4. What religion is Abrams?
5. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)