|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Katherine's father.
(b) The President's adviser.
(c) Arnold's mother.
(d) A Russian spy.
2. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
(a) A twin.
(b) A double.
(c) A specialist.
(d) A spy.
3. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
4. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(a) The O'Brien firm.
5. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(b) Construction workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
2. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
3. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
4. What is the name of one of the two people who take out the gate guards at the Russian mansion?
5. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)