|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
(a) Russell Divaic.
(b) Greg Van Dorn.
2. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By boat.
(c) By car.
(d) By helicopter.
3. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) University Club.
(b) Watergate Hotel.
(c) The Franklin house.
(d) Press Club.
4. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
5. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) The President's adviser.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) Arnold's mother.
(d) Katherine's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
2. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
3. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
4. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
5. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)