|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Personal stories.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
2. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(b) Beat cop.
(c) Internal affairs.
3. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
4. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nate Werady.
(b) Nathan Wellington.
(c) Nicoli Welilov.
(d) Nicholas West.
5. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The prime minister.
(b) The secretary of state.
(c) The president.
(d) The director of the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
2. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
3. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
4. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
5. What is the name of West's fiancee?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)