|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Ties her up.
(b) Knocks her unconscious.
(c) Throws her in the closet.
(d) Chloroforms her.
2. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(c) Central Intelligence Agency.
(d) Homeland Security.
3. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(b) Hosting duties.
(d) Legal work.
4. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
5. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By car.
(d) By boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
2. What is the name of West's fiancee?
3. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
4. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
5. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)