|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To stretch.
(b) To eat.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) To get a drink of water.
2. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
(a) A player.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A cop.
(d) An agent.
3. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
4. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Political reasons.
(b) Personal satisfaction.
(c) Ideological reasons.
(d) Monetary satisfaction.
5. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
(a) Being tortured.
(b) Being brainwashed.
(c) Being captured.
(d) Being killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
2. Where is Pine Barrens located?
3. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
4. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
5. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)