|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
2. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 11.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 5.
3. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Shocks him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Cuts him.
(d) Hits him.
4. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Army Plaza.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Grand Hotel.
5. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) They needed to leave.
(b) He slept on her couch.
(c) Thorpe was coming over.
(d) They were in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
2. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
3. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
4. What kind of agent is Talbot?
5. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)