|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Keeping the secret.
(c) Compromising the information.
(d) Being an amateur.
2. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Taking a break from being spies.
(b) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(c) Making decoys out of themselves.
(d) Wondering if they should be together.
3. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Watergate building.
(b) Gettysburg Hotel.
(c) L'Enfant Plaza.
(d) Lombardy Hotel.
4. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Arnold's mother.
(b) A Russian spy.
(c) The President's adviser.
(d) Katherine's father.
5. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By car.
(c) By boat.
(d) By taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
2. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
3. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
4. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
5. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)