|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) The United States.
(d) National security.
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) A gate.
(b) An elbow.
(c) A light bulb.
(d) A window.
4. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
5. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
2. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
3. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
4. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
5. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)