|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(a) Setting off an alarm.
(c) Flashing headlights.
(d) A flashing light in a window.
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Code breaker.
(b) Russian intelligence specialist.
(c) Arab intelligence specialist.
4. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Not say anything at all.
(b) Defends Thorpe.
(c) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
(d) Not defend Thorpe.
5. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
2. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
3. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
4. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
5. How many Talbots does West know exist?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)