|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(b) That Thorpe is not useful.
(c) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(d) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
3. What was the poison that killed West?
(c) Sodium pentathol.
4. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Sturling Hall.
(b) Brenton Hall.
(c) Seaton Hall.
(d) Brompton Hall.
5. West nearly escapes, but what does Eva do to him?
(a) Drugs him into unconsciousness.
(b) Shocks him into unconsciousness.
(c) Beats him into unconsciousness.
(d) Whips him into unconsciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
2. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
3. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
4. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
5. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)