|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
(a) White House.
(b) National security advisor.
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Needing to be more professional.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) Talbot's identity.
(d) The investigation.
3. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) National security.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) The United States.
(d) Protecting him.
5. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Press Club.
(b) Russian embassy.
(c) University Club.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
2. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
3. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
4. How many Talbots does West know exist?
5. Where is Pine Barrens located?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)