|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(b) That he is a very professional spy.
(c) That he is loyal to the United States.
(d) That he is Talbot.
2. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brenton Hall.
(b) Seaton Hall.
(c) Sturling Hall.
(d) Brompton Hall.
3. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
(a) His country.
(b) His friends.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His family.
4. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
(a) Being tortured.
(b) Being brainwashed.
(c) Being captured.
(d) Being killed.
5. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old journal.
(b) A computer file.
(c) An old manila folder.
(d) A secret file.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
2. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
3. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
4. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
5. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)