|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Arab intelligence specialist.
(b) Code breaker.
(c) Russian intelligence specialist.
2. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marc Pembroke.
(b) Martin Perkins.
(c) Matthew Pushkin.
(d) Marshall Pully.
3. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(b) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(c) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(d) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
4. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Stand very still.
(b) Run away.
(c) Draw their weapons.
(d) Call for backup.
5. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Talbots does West know exist?
2. What is Patrick O'Brien going to do to get to Pine Barrens?
3. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
4. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
5. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)