|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
(a) Truth serum.
2. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Grand Central Station.
(b) At Virginia Station.
(c) At Central Station.
(d) At Penn Station.
3. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Shocks him.
(c) Cuts him.
(d) Hits him.
4. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(b) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(c) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(d) That there might be more than one Talbot.
5. What relationship does James Allerton have to Thorpe?
(b) Adopted uncle.
(d) Adopted father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
2. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
3. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
4. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
5. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)