|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The secretary of state.
(b) The director of the CIA.
(c) The president.
(d) The prime minister.
2. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(c) Van Dorns.
(d) Thorpe and Abrams.
3. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
(a) To the Americans.
(b) To the Russians.
(c) To his interrogation room.
(d) To a safe house.
4. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His suspicions.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His temper.
5. What nationality is Claudia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does West chew in order to die?
2. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
3. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
4. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
5. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)