|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
(a) Pulls out his gun.
(b) Punches Thorpe.
(c) Kicks the gun away.
(d) Presses his panic button.
2. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(a) The American ambassador.
(b) The president.
3. What was the poison that killed West?
(b) Sodium pentathol.
4. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(a) Setting off an alarm.
(c) Flashing headlights.
(d) A flashing light in a window.
5. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
(a) It tries to shut them down.
(b) It encourages them.
(c) It does not endorse them.
(d) It supports them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
3. What status does Claudia hold?
4. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
5. What kind of agent is Talbot?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)