|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) An elbow.
(b) A light bulb.
(c) A window.
(d) A gate.
2. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To spend the night with him.
(b) To dress for the formal event that night.
(c) To continue to spy on him.
(d) To get her things that she left there.
3. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(c) The American ambassador.
(d) The president.
4. What does Claudia do to Maggie when Maggie tries to stop the food from being served?
(a) Throws her in the closet.
(b) Ties her up.
(c) Chloroforms her.
(d) Knocks her unconscious.
5. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(b) The O'Brien firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. How many Talbots does West know exist?
3. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
4. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
5. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)