|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) Some land.
(c) A house.
(d) A country club.
2. Where is Pine Barrens located?
(a) On a Marine training base.
(b) On an island.
(c) In a deserted forest.
(d) In a federal forest.
3. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Political reasons.
(b) Ideological reasons.
(c) Personal satisfaction.
(d) Monetary satisfaction.
4. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(d) The Iliad.
5. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(b) A map.
(c) A flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the poison that killed West?
2. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
3. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
4. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
5. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)