|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(a) Construction workers.
2. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
(a) To the Americans.
(b) To his interrogation room.
(c) To the Russians.
(d) To a safe house.
3. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(a) The O'Brien firm.
4. What does Abrams shatter in a passage, so he can escape?
(a) A window.
(b) A gate.
(c) An elbow.
(d) A light bulb.
5. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Hotel.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Grand Army Plaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
2. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
4. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
5. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)