|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Styler's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A spy.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A caterer.
2. What does West say is the reason that Thorpe needs to unstrap him?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To get a drink of water.
(c) To stretch.
(d) To eat.
3. What kind of agent is Talbot?
(a) A double agent.
(b) A loose agent.
(c) A flipped agent.
(d) A good agent.
4. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Trusting others.
(d) Keeping the secret.
5. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marshall Pully.
(b) Marc Pembroke.
(c) Martin Perkins.
(d) Matthew Pushkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Abrams?
2. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
3. What is Thorpe unable to control?
4. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
5. West tells Thorpe that the Russians have protected themselves against a what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)