|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
(a) To the Russians.
(b) To his interrogation room.
(c) To the Americans.
(d) To a safe house.
2. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A drain pipe.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A pond.
(d) A sewer.
3. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Watergate Hotel.
(b) At the Marriott.
(c) At the University Club.
(d) At the Johnson house.
4. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Alexi Androv.
(b) Victor Androv.
(c) Nikoli Androv.
(d) Gregori Androv.
5. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) Central Intelligence Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
2. What does Abrams lose when passing through Russian security?
3. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
4. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
5. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)