|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) A professional.
(b) An amateur.
(c) An experienced.
(d) A naive.
2. When West is unstrapped, what does he do to Thorpe?
(a) Hits him over the head.
(b) Shocks him with electrodes.
(c) Poisons him with a knife.
(d) Kicks him into unconsciousness.
3. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) A different set of villains.
(b) Another spy.
(c) The Russians.
(d) An actor and a thug.
4. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
5. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The president.
(b) The prime minister.
(c) The secretary of state.
(d) The director of the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
2. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
3. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
4. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
5. What is Thorpe unable to control?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)