|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Taking a poison pill.
(b) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
(c) Putting poison on his skin.
(d) Eating a poisoned cookie.
2. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Cuts him.
(d) Shocks him.
3. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
(a) Mark and Dani Madison.
(b) Tom and Jane Grenville.
(c) Hank and Juliet Frankfurt.
(d) Chris and Nadia Lankier.
4. Thorpe sneaks on board the plane and knocks whom unconscious?
(a) The pilot.
(c) The co-pilot.
(d) The engineer.
5. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Ideological reasons.
(b) Political reasons.
(c) Monetary satisfaction.
(d) Personal satisfaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
2. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
3. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
4. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
5. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)