|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Casting suspicion all around her.
(b) Being so trusting.
(c) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(d) Worrying about Carbury.
2. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
3. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Russian embassy.
(c) University Club.
(d) Press Club.
4. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is Talbot.
(b) That he is a very professional spy.
(c) That he is loyal to the United States.
(d) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
5. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
(a) A secret code word.
(b) A different name.
(c) A special pager.
(d) A special telephone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
2. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
3. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
4. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
5. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)