|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The director of the CIA.
(b) The prime minister.
(c) The president.
(d) The secretary of state.
2. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) Religious refugee.
(b) A war refugee.
(c) A criminal refugee.
(d) Political refugee.
3. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(b) Embassy official.
4. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A house.
(c) A country club.
(d) Some land.
5. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Monetary satisfaction.
(b) Ideological reasons.
(c) Personal satisfaction.
(d) Political reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
2. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
3. Where is Pine Barrens located?
4. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
5. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)