|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
(a) In the hotel.
(b) With Thorpe.
(c) At his own home.
(d) The company town home.
2. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A thumb drive.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A file.
(d) A phone.
3. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
(a) The Russians.
4. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
(a) A player.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An agent.
(d) A cop.
5. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A military intelligence safe house.
(b) A NSA safe house.
(c) A FBI safe house.
(d) A CIA safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
2. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
3. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. When Kimberly and Abrams arrive at the file room, who do they find dead?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)