|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
(a) With Thorpe.
(b) In the hotel.
(c) At his own home.
(d) The company town home.
2. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) He slept on her couch.
(b) They were in danger.
(c) Thorpe was coming over.
(d) They needed to leave.
3. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Press Club.
(b) University Club.
(c) Russian embassy.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
4. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) The Russians.
(b) An actor and a thug.
(c) Another spy.
(d) A different set of villains.
5. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
2. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
3. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
4. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
5. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)