|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Not say anything at all.
(b) Not defend Thorpe.
(c) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
(d) Defends Thorpe.
2. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(d) Embassy official.
3. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(b) Being so trusting.
(c) Worrying about Carbury.
(d) Casting suspicion all around her.
4. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) Religious refugee.
(b) A criminal refugee.
(c) Political refugee.
(d) A war refugee.
5. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) An actor and a thug.
(b) The Russians.
(c) A different set of villains.
(d) Another spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
2. Thorpe tells West that his life is in danger and West must come with him to avoid what?
3. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
4. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
5. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)