|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) The President's adviser.
(c) Arnold's mother.
(d) Katherine's father.
2. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
(a) A flag.
(b) A map.
3. What is the name of Katherine's father?
4. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(a) Eva gets him something to drink.
(b) Lets him move around.
(d) Eva gives him a massage.
5. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A criminal refugee.
(b) Political refugee.
(c) Religious refugee.
(d) A war refugee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
2. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
3. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
4. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
5. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)