|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A country club.
(b) A house.
(c) A mansion.
(d) Some land.
2. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The lobbying office.
(b) The downtown office.
(c) The midtown office.
(d) The secret office.
3. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
(b) Russell Divaic.
(d) Greg Van Dorn.
4. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
5. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) Watergate Hotel.
(b) The Franklin house.
(c) University Club.
(d) Press Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
2. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
3. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
4. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
5. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)