|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The president.
(b) The prime minister.
(c) The director of the CIA.
(d) The secretary of state.
2. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Arnold's mother.
(b) The President's adviser.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) Katherine's father.
3. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
(a) Mark and Dani Madison.
(b) Tom and Jane Grenville.
(c) Chris and Nadia Lankier.
(d) Hank and Juliet Frankfurt.
4. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(d) Van Dorns.
5. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
(a) That he has been kidnapped.
(b) That he has been assassinated.
(c) That he has been murdered.
(d) That he has gone home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
2. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
3. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
4. What is the name of Katherine's father?
5. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)