|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(a) The O'Brien firm.
2. Whom does Thorpe tell O'Brien he is working for?
(a) The Americans.
(c) The Russians.
3. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A pond.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A sewer.
(d) A drain pipe.
4. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An experienced.
(b) An amateur.
(c) A naive.
(d) A professional.
5. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thorpe unable to control?
2. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
3. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
4. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
5. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)