|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A criminal refugee.
(b) A war refugee.
(c) Political refugee.
(d) Religious refugee.
2. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
(b) Not say anything at all.
(c) Defends Thorpe.
(d) Not defend Thorpe.
3. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is a very professional spy.
(b) That he is Talbot.
(c) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(d) That he is loyal to the United States.
4. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of the Englishman.
(b) A note.
(c) No signs of foul play.
(d) Blood on the table.
5. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
2. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
3. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
4. What is Patrick O'Brien going to do to get to Pine Barrens?
5. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)