|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Arnold's mother.
(b) Katherine's father.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) The President's adviser.
2. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His suspicions.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His temper.
3. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
4. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(a) Law school.
(c) High school.
5. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A museum.
(b) A church.
(c) An armory.
(d) A banquet hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
2. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
3. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
4. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
5. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)