|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of agent is Talbot?
(a) A good agent.
(b) A flipped agent.
(c) A double agent.
(d) A loose agent.
2. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Sturling Hall.
(b) Brenton Hall.
(c) Seaton Hall.
(d) Brompton Hall.
3. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A good man.
(b) A deluded man.
(c) A bad man.
(d) A deranged man.
4. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 11.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 5.
(d) May 1.
5. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
(b) Greg Van Dorn.
(d) Russell Divaic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
2. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
3. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
4. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
5. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)