|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(d) Van Dorn.
2. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
3. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(c) Thorpe and Abrams.
(d) Van Dorns.
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A smoking room upstairs.
(b) A billiards room downstairs.
(c) A conference room down the hall.
(d) A pub across the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
2. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
3. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
4. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
5. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)