|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A player.
(c) A cop.
(d) An agent.
2. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) No signs of foul play.
(c) A note.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
3. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
4. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
5. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(c) Internal affairs.
(d) Beat cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
2. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
3. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
4. What is the name of Katherine's father?
5. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)