|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(c) The American ambassador.
(d) The president.
2. How old was Katherine when her father died?
3. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
4. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A deranged man.
(b) A bad man.
(c) A deluded man.
(d) A good man.
5. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
(a) Gut instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
2. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
3. What is Thorpe unable to control?
4. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
5. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)