|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is loyal to the United States.
(b) That he is a very professional spy.
(c) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(d) That he is Talbot.
2. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(a) High school.
(b) Law school.
3. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A criminal refugee.
(b) Religious refugee.
(c) A war refugee.
(d) Political refugee.
4. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A house.
(c) Some land.
(d) A country club.
5. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(c) Internal affairs.
(d) Beat cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
2. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
3. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
4. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
5. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)