|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Arnold's mother.
(b) The President's adviser.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) Katherine's father.
2. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(c) Embassy official.
3. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Talbot's identity.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Personal stories.
5. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brenton Hall.
(b) Seaton Hall.
(c) Brompton Hall.
(d) Sturling Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
2. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
3. What does Kimberly fear has happened to Carbury?
4. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
5. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)