|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(c) The president.
(d) The American ambassador.
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) Needing to be more professional.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Personal stories.
3. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
(d) Van Dorn.
4. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) A naive.
(b) A professional.
(c) An amateur.
(d) An experienced.
5. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Gettysburg Hotel.
(b) L'Enfant Plaza.
(c) Lombardy Hotel.
(d) Watergate building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Katherine's father?
2. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
5. What is Thorpe unable to control?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)