|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(b) Reliable information.
(c) Other cops.
2. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(d) Van Dorns.
3. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) National security.
(d) The United States.
5. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) Some land.
(c) A country club.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
3. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
4. What relationship does James Allerton have to Thorpe?
5. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)