|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) Press Club.
(b) The Franklin house.
(c) Watergate Hotel.
(d) University Club.
2. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Television monitors.
(b) Video equipment.
(c) Spy equipment.
(d) Security equipment.
3. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
4. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) A naive.
(b) An experienced.
(c) An amateur.
(d) A professional.
5. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Katherine's father.
(b) Arnold's mother.
(c) The President's adviser.
(d) A Russian spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
2. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
3. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
4. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
5. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)