|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His suspicions.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His temper.
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) Talbot's identity.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
3. What is the best description of Claudia?
4. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A country club.
(b) Some land.
(c) A house.
(d) A mansion.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(b) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does James Allerton have to Thorpe?
2. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
3. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
4. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
5. What religion is Abrams?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)