|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Arnold's mother.
(b) Katherine's father.
(c) The President's adviser.
(d) A Russian spy.
2. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
3. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His suspicions.
(c) His temper.
(d) His drinking.
4. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
5. What religion is Abrams?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
2. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
4. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
5. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)