|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Russian embassy.
(c) University Club.
(d) Press Club.
2. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) The President's adviser.
(b) Katherine's father.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) Arnold's mother.
3. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(a) Embassy official.
4. What religion is Abrams?
5. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A file.
(b) A thumb drive.
(c) A phone.
(d) A briefcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
2. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
3. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
4. Thorpe tells West that the CIA would rather ____ him than retire him.
5. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)