|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His suspicions.
(b) His temper.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His drinking.
2. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
3. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
(d) Van Dorn.
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) Talbot's identity.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
5. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(a) Thorpe and Abrams.
(b) Van Dorns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
4. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
5. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)