|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 5.
(b) May 11.
(c) May 10.
(d) May 1.
2. What is the best description of Claudia?
3. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brompton Hall.
(b) Seaton Hall.
(c) Sturling Hall.
(d) Brenton Hall.
4. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
5. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
2. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
3. What is Thorpe unable to control?
4. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
5. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)