|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
(a) May 5.
(b) May 10.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 11.
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Talbot's identity.
3. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(a) Thorpe and Abrams.
(d) Van Dorns.
4. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An experienced.
(b) An amateur.
(c) A naive.
(d) A professional.
5. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) The United States.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) Protecting him.
(d) National security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
2. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
3. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
4. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
5. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)