|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
2. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A war refugee.
(b) Religious refugee.
(c) A criminal refugee.
(d) Political refugee.
3. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) National security.
(c) The United States.
(d) Discovering who Talbot is.
5. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Talbot's identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. What is Kuchik trying to steal from the Russian estate?
4. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
5. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)