|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
(c) Embassy official.
2. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(a) Beat cop.
(b) Internal affairs.
3. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) University Club.
(b) The Franklin house.
(c) Watergate Hotel.
(d) Press Club.
4. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A file.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A thumb drive.
(d) A phone.
5. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A criminal refugee.
(b) A war refugee.
(c) Political refugee.
(d) Religious refugee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
2. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
3. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
4. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
5. What kind of agent is Talbot?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)