|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A country club.
(b) Some land.
(c) A house.
(d) A mansion.
2. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A thumb drive.
(b) A phone.
(c) A briefcase.
(d) A file.
3. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brenton Hall.
(b) Brompton Hall.
(c) Seaton Hall.
(d) Sturling Hall.
4. What relationship does James Allerton have to Thorpe?
(a) Adopted uncle.
(c) Adopted father.
5. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Liam O'Neill.
(b) Lance Franklin.
(c) Patrick O'Brien.
(d) Tuck Parker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
3. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
4. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
5. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)