|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To dress for the formal event that night.
(b) To spend the night with him.
(c) To continue to spy on him.
(d) To get her things that she left there.
2. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
3. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A criminal refugee.
(b) A war refugee.
(c) Political refugee.
(d) Religious refugee.
4. What is the best description of Claudia?
5. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Katherine's father.
(b) The President's adviser.
(c) Arnold's mother.
(d) A Russian spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
2. What religion is Abrams?
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
4. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
5. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)