|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of foul play.
(b) A note.
(c) Blood on the table.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
2. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A war refugee.
(b) Religious refugee.
(c) A criminal refugee.
(d) Political refugee.
3. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The director of the CIA.
(b) The president.
(c) The secretary of state.
(d) The prime minister.
4. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Tuck Parker.
(b) Lance Franklin.
(c) Liam O'Neill.
(d) Patrick O'Brien.
5. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
2. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
3. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
4. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
5. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)