|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(b) Casting suspicion all around her.
(c) Being so trusting.
(d) Worrying about Carbury.
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Talbot's identity.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
2. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
5. What is the best description of Claudia?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)