|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A war refugee.
(b) Religious refugee.
(c) Political refugee.
(d) A criminal refugee.
2. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Katherine's father.
(b) The President's adviser.
(c) Arnold's mother.
(d) A Russian spy.
3. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) An amateur.
(b) A professional.
(c) A naive.
(d) An experienced.
4. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) Watergate Hotel.
(b) Press Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) The Franklin house.
5. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A FBI safe house.
(b) A CIA safe house.
(c) A NSA safe house.
(d) A military intelligence safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
2. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
3. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
4. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
5. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)