|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A country club.
(b) Some land.
(c) A house.
(d) A mansion.
2. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old manila folder.
(b) An old journal.
(c) A computer file.
(d) A secret file.
3. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Video equipment.
(b) Television monitors.
(c) Security equipment.
(d) Spy equipment.
4. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
5. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
2. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
3. What nationality is Claudia?
4. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
5. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)