|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A house.
(b) Some land.
(c) A country club.
(d) A mansion.
2. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(b) Beat cop.
(d) Internal affairs.
3. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Lance Franklin.
(b) Patrick O'Brien.
(c) Liam O'Neill.
(d) Tuck Parker.
4. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Seaton Hall.
(b) Brenton Hall.
(c) Sturling Hall.
(d) Brompton Hall.
5. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Watergate Hotel.
(b) At the Marriott.
(c) At the University Club.
(d) At the Johnson house.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
2. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
3. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
4. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
5. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)