|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By boat.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By car.
2. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Press Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) Russian embassy.
3. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Video equipment.
(b) Television monitors.
(c) Spy equipment.
(d) Security equipment.
4. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old manila folder.
(b) An old journal.
(c) A computer file.
(d) A secret file.
5. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
4. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
5. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)