|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Arnold's mother.
(b) Katherine's father.
(c) The President's adviser.
(d) A Russian spy.
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. What nationality is Claudia?
4. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Johnson house.
(b) At the Watergate Hotel.
(c) At the Marriott.
(d) At the University Club.
5. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Press Club.
(b) University Club.
(c) Russian embassy.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
2. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
3. What status does Claudia hold?
4. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
5. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)