|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brompton Hall.
(b) Seaton Hall.
(c) Brenton Hall.
(d) Sturling Hall.
2. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Television monitors.
(b) Spy equipment.
(c) Video equipment.
(d) Security equipment.
3. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old manila folder.
(b) A computer file.
(c) An old journal.
(d) A secret file.
4. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
5. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
(c) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
2. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
3. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
4. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
5. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)