|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(b) The president.
(c) The American ambassador.
2. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By boat.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By car.
(d) By helicopter.
3. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
(a) Tom and Jane Grenville.
(b) Mark and Dani Madison.
(c) Hank and Juliet Frankfurt.
(d) Chris and Nadia Lankier.
4. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A country club.
(c) Some land.
(d) A house.
5. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A military intelligence safe house.
(b) A FBI safe house.
(c) A NSA safe house.
(d) A CIA safe house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
2. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
3. On what day in May did Tony Abrams and Patrick O'Brien meet?
4. What is the best description of Claudia?
5. What nationality is Claudia?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)