|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Johnson house.
(b) At the University Club.
(c) At the Marriott.
(d) At the Watergate Hotel.
2. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
(a) By boat.
(b) By car.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By helicopter.
3. Stanley Kuchik is a student in what grade?
(a) High school.
(b) Law school.
4. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A house.
(b) Some land.
(c) A country club.
(d) A mansion.
5. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Watergate building.
(b) Lombardy Hotel.
(c) Gettysburg Hotel.
(d) L'Enfant Plaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
2. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
3. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
4. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
5. Who does Joan Grenville flirt with at the May Day party?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)