|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
(a) Internal affairs.
(b) Beat cop.
3. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A military intelligence safe house.
(b) A CIA safe house.
(c) A NSA safe house.
(d) A FBI safe house.
4. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A sewer.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A pond.
(d) A drain pipe.
5. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A house.
(c) A country club.
(d) Some land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
2. What is the best description of Claudia?
3. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
4. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
5. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)