|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kuchik crawl to hide from the Russian guards?
(a) A pond.
(b) A drain pipe.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A sewer.
2. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brompton Hall.
(b) Brenton Hall.
(c) Seaton Hall.
(d) Sturling Hall.
3. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old manila folder.
(b) A secret file.
(c) An old journal.
(d) A computer file.
4. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) L'Enfant Plaza.
(b) Watergate building.
(c) Lombardy Hotel.
(d) Gettysburg Hotel.
5. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Video equipment.
(b) Television monitors.
(c) Spy equipment.
(d) Security equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
2. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
3. What is the nationality of Abrams' family?
4. What is Katherine Kimberly's job?
5. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)