|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
(a) A house.
(b) A mansion.
(c) Some land.
(d) A country club.
2. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the University Club.
(b) At the Marriott.
(c) At the Johnson house.
(d) At the Watergate Hotel.
3. Where did Abrams and O'Brien meet in May?
(a) Russian embassy.
(b) Press Club.
(c) Rockefeller Center.
(d) University Club.
4. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Gettysburg Hotel.
(b) L'Enfant Plaza.
(c) Watergate building.
(d) Lombardy Hotel.
5. Peter Thorpe is an operative for what agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. What status does Claudia hold?
3. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
4. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
5. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)