|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A CIA safe house.
(b) A military intelligence safe house.
(c) A NSA safe house.
(d) A FBI safe house.
2. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
(a) It tries to shut them down.
(b) It does not endorse them.
(c) It supports them.
(d) It encourages them.
3. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(a) The American ambassador.
(b) The president.
4. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
5. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description of Claudia?
2. Abrams worked for the NYPD in what capacity?
3. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
4. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
5. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)