|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(a) Joan Grenville.
(c) Emily Van Dorn.
2. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The midtown office.
(b) The lobbying office.
(c) The downtown office.
(d) The secret office.
3. What does West chew in order to die?
(a) His nails.
(b) His arm.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His hair.
4. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
5. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Defends Thorpe.
(b) Not say anything at all.
(c) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
(d) Not defend Thorpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
2. Whom does Abrams brief on the results of his reconnaissance in the Russian house?
3. What is Thorpe unable to control?
4. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)