|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
(a) Protect Kimberly.
(b) Take Kimberly with him on a mission.
(c) Take Kimberly away from Thorpe.
(d) Take Kimberly on vacation.
2. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
3. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
4. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Alexi Androv.
(b) Gregori Androv.
(c) Nikoli Androv.
(d) Victor Androv.
5. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(a) In a skiing accident.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Thorpe arrive at the American May Day party being held at Van Dorn's residence?
2. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
3. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
4. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
5. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)