|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) Needing to be more professional.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Talbot's identity.
2. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Casting suspicion all around her.
(b) Being so trusting.
(c) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(d) Worrying about Carbury.
3. What is Patrick O'Brien going to do to get to Pine Barrens?
(a) Hike 10 kilometers.
(b) Drive an off-road vehicle.
(c) Be dropped off by helicopter.
(d) Dive out of an airplane.
4. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
5. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Trusting others.
(d) Keeping the secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Russian embassy own in Glen Cove, Long Island?
2. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
3. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
4. What is the name of Katherine's father?
5. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)