|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) Political refugee.
(b) Religious refugee.
(c) A criminal refugee.
(d) A war refugee.
2. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The midtown office.
(b) The downtown office.
(c) The lobbying office.
(d) The secret office.
3. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
4. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Tuck Parker.
(b) Lance Franklin.
(c) Liam O'Neill.
(d) Patrick O'Brien.
5. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(a) Chesapeake Bay.
(b) Glen Cove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
2. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
3. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
4. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
5. What is Styler's job?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)