|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) They needed to leave.
(b) He slept on her couch.
(c) They were in danger.
(d) Thorpe was coming over.
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Discovering who Talbot is.
(b) National security.
(c) The United States.
(d) Protecting him.
4. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
(a) Nuclear attack.
(b) Conventional weapons attack.
(c) EMP attack.
(d) Chemical attack.
5. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Not defend Thorpe.
(b) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
(c) Not say anything at all.
(d) Defends Thorpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
2. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
3. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
4. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
5. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)