|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
(a) It encourages them.
(b) It supports them.
(c) It tries to shut them down.
(d) It does not endorse them.
2. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
(a) The company town home.
(b) At his own home.
(c) In the hotel.
(d) With Thorpe.
3. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
4. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Draw their weapons.
(b) Stand very still.
(c) Call for backup.
(d) Run away.
5. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
(a) Chris and Nadia Lankier.
(b) Tom and Jane Grenville.
(c) Hank and Juliet Frankfurt.
(d) Mark and Dani Madison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
2. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
3. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
4. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
5. Where is Pine Barrens located?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)