|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
(a) It tries to shut them down.
(b) It does not endorse them.
(c) It encourages them.
(d) It supports them.
2. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old journal.
(b) A computer file.
(c) An old manila folder.
(d) A secret file.
3. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
(a) Flashing headlights.
(c) A flashing light in a window.
(d) Setting off an alarm.
4. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
(a) Another spy.
(b) The Russians.
(c) A different set of villains.
(d) An actor and a thug.
5. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His suspicions.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
2. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
3. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
4. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
5. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)