|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The president.
(b) The prime minister.
(c) The secretary of state.
(d) The director of the CIA.
2. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
(a) Protect Kimberly.
(b) Take Kimberly on vacation.
(c) Take Kimberly with him on a mission.
(d) Take Kimberly away from Thorpe.
3. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Security equipment.
(b) Video equipment.
(c) Television monitors.
(d) Spy equipment.
4. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
5. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Virginia Station.
(b) At Penn Station.
(c) At Central Station.
(d) At Grand Central Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
2. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
3. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
4. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
5. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)