|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thorpe intend to take West?
(a) To the Russians.
(b) To the Americans.
(c) To a safe house.
(d) To his interrogation room.
2. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Grand Army Plaza.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Grand Hotel.
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
(a) Nikoli Androv.
(b) Alexi Androv.
(c) Victor Androv.
(d) Gregori Androv.
5. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) The United States.
(b) Protecting him.
(c) National security.
(d) Discovering who Talbot is.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
2. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
3. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
4. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
5. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)