|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The president.
(b) The director of the CIA.
(c) The prime minister.
(d) The secretary of state.
2. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
3. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) A secret file.
(b) A computer file.
(c) An old manila folder.
(d) An old journal.
4. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Grand Army Plaza.
(c) Grand Hotel.
(d) Central Park.
5. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(a) Thorpe and Abrams.
(b) Van Dorns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe use to tell West it is an emergency?
2. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
3. What kind of agent is Talbot?
4. When Abrams makes a wrong turn on the way back upstairs in the Russian mansion, who does he run into?
5. When Abrams arrives at Long Island, who briefs him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)