|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the pyrotechnicians armed with?
2. Instead of thinking like a spy, Abrams thinks like what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An agent.
(d) A player.
3. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Russians.
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Talbot's identity.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
5. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The Van Dorns.
(b) The company town house.
(c) The train station.
(d) The University Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Talbots does West know exist?
2. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
3. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
4. What does Thorpe inject into O'Brien?
5. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)