|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thorpe's reason for working for his boss?
(a) Monetary satisfaction.
(b) Ideological reasons.
(c) Political reasons.
(d) Personal satisfaction.
2. Who does Abrams believe hired the burglars that threw him off the roof?
3. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Central Intelligence Agency.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) National Security Agency.
(d) Defense Intelligence Agency.
4. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
(b) That Thorpe is not useful.
(c) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(d) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
5. Who can Van Dorn not get on the phone?
(a) Anyone at the military base nearby.
(b) His colleagues from the Pentagon.
(c) Anyone at the White House.
(d) Anyone at the national security advisor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
2. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
3. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
4. What happens to O'Brien when he leaves the plane?
5. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)