|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(b) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(c) That Thorpe is not useful.
(d) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
2. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A church.
(b) An armory.
(c) A museum.
(d) A banquet hall.
3. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Spy equipment.
(b) Video equipment.
(c) Television monitors.
(d) Security equipment.
4. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
(a) The Van Dorns.
(b) The company town house.
(c) The University Club.
(d) The train station.
5. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
(a) Gut instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
2. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
3. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
4. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
5. What status does Claudia hold?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)