|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A museum.
(b) A banquet hall.
(c) An armory.
(d) A church.
2. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) The United States.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) National security.
(d) Protecting him.
3. What is the name for an actor who resembles another person, and plays the person, to prevent that person from being harmed?
(a) A specialist.
(b) A spy.
(c) A twin.
(d) A double.
4. What religion is Abrams?
5. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(a) Van Dorns.
(b) Thorpe and Abrams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
2. What is the signal that Abrams is supposed to give from the Russian house if there is trouble?
3. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
4. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
5. Where is Pine Barrens located?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)