|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Television monitors.
(b) Security equipment.
(c) Spy equipment.
(d) Video equipment.
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(b) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(c) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(d) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
3. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
4. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) Central Intelligence Agency.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(d) National Security Agency.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
2. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
3. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
4. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
5. What is the name of the first Russian that the group sits with in the Russian mansion?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)