|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
2. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(a) Other cops.
(c) Reliable information.
3. Where does Abrams board a train to Long Island?
(a) At Penn Station.
(b) At Central Station.
(c) At Virginia Station.
(d) At Grand Central Station.
4. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
(a) Eva gets him something to drink.
(b) Eva gives him a massage.
(d) Lets him move around.
5. When Kimberly and Abrams arrive at the file room, who do they find dead?
(a) Arnold Brin.
(b) Alexi Bunkin.
(c) Alexander Burlap.
(d) Alan Barrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
2. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
3. In which suite was West's body found?
4. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
5. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)