|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does James Allerton have to Thorpe?
(c) Adopted father.
(d) Adopted uncle.
2. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(b) Thorpe is killed.
(c) Thorpe is captured.
(d) Thorpe gets away.
3. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
(a) Take Kimberly away from Thorpe.
(b) Take Kimberly on vacation.
(c) Take Kimberly with him on a mission.
(d) Protect Kimberly.
4. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(a) Van Dorn.
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) A note.
(b) No signs of the Englishman.
(c) No signs of foul play.
(d) Blood on the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Katherine when her father died?
2. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
3. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
4. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
5. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)