|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(c) St. Petersburg.
2. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Taking a poison pill.
(b) Putting poison on his skin.
(c) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(d) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
3. In which suite was West's body found?
(a) The Jefferson Suite.
(b) The Lombardy Suite.
(c) The Nash Suite.
(d) The Watergate Suite.
4. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(c) The bridge.
5. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The president.
(b) The secretary of state.
(c) The prime minister.
(d) The director of the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
2. What is the name of the Russian satellite that will be over Nebraska at midnight?
3. What does West find when he returns to his rooms after talking with Thorpe?
4. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
5. What kind of attack does Van Dorn believe the Russians are planning on the U.S.?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)