|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His suspicions.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His temper.
2. Where is Colonel Carbury staying?
(a) At the Marriott.
(b) At the University Club.
(c) At the Watergate Hotel.
(d) At the Johnson house.
3. Thorpe confesses to West that he works for whom?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Russians.
4. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) A computer file.
(b) An old journal.
(c) A secret file.
(d) An old manila folder.
5. What is the name of Katherine's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
2. How many men chase Claudia into the Russians' yard?
3. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)