|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
2. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
3. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
(a) Protect Kimberly.
(b) Take Kimberly with him on a mission.
(c) Take Kimberly on vacation.
(d) Take Kimberly away from Thorpe.
4. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A smoking room upstairs.
(b) A pub across the street.
(c) A conference room down the hall.
(d) A billiards room downstairs.
5. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
(b) The Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
2. What status does Claudia hold?
3. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
4. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
5. What nationality is Claudia?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)