|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
(a) A naive.
(b) A professional.
(c) An experienced.
(d) An amateur.
2. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
(a) Van Dorns.
(d) Thorpe and Abrams.
3. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Brompton Hall.
(b) Sturling Hall.
(c) Brenton Hall.
(d) Seaton Hall.
4. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
(a) The prime minister.
(b) The director of the CIA.
(c) The secretary of state.
(d) The president.
5. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Trusting others.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Compromising the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
2. What is on Thorpe's cuff when he sits down at the table with Kimberly?
3. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
4. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
5. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)