|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
(a) Katherine's father.
(b) The President's adviser.
(c) Arnold's mother.
(d) A Russian spy.
2. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To get her things that she left there.
(b) To continue to spy on him.
(c) To spend the night with him.
(d) To dress for the formal event that night.
3. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) A criminal refugee.
(b) A war refugee.
(c) Political refugee.
(d) Religious refugee.
4. What nationality is Claudia?
5. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
(a) Sturling Hall.
(b) Seaton Hall.
(c) Brenton Hall.
(d) Brompton Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
4. What religion is Abrams?
5. What relationship does Patrick O'Brien have with Kimberly?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)