|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Worrying about Carbury.
(b) Casting suspicion all around her.
(c) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(d) Being so trusting.
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(b) That he is a very professional spy.
(c) That he is loyal to the United States.
(d) That he is Talbot.
3. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
4. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
(a) The American ambassador.
(c) The president.
5. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Patrick O'Brien.
(b) Liam O'Neill.
(c) Tuck Parker.
(d) Lance Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
2. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
3. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
4. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
5. Whom did Eleanor Wingate have an affair with?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)