|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) The United States.
(d) National security.
2. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
(a) Patrick O'Brien.
(b) Lance Franklin.
(c) Liam O'Neill.
(d) Tuck Parker.
3. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Personal stories.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
5. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A banquet hall.
(b) An armory.
(c) A museum.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
2. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
3. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
4. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
5. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)