|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forged the journal that has the Talbot information in it?
(d) The Russians.
2. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
3. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
4. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A bad man.
(b) A deluded man.
(c) A good man.
(d) A deranged man.
5. What does the government think about the O'Brien law firm's activities?
(a) It tries to shut them down.
(b) It does not endorse them.
(c) It encourages them.
(d) It supports them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
2. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
3. What kind of spy is Kimberly?
4. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
5. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)