|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Gettysburg Hotel.
(b) Lombardy Hotel.
(c) L'Enfant Plaza.
(d) Watergate building.
2. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Trusting others.
3. Kimberly, Thorpe, O'Brien, West, and who welcome Abrams into their group?
4. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of foul play.
(b) No signs of the Englishman.
(c) A note.
(d) Blood on the table.
5. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) The United States.
(c) National security.
(d) Discovering who Talbot is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
2. How many detectives are helping Abrams watch Carbury?
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
5. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)