|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
(d) Van Dorns.
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is a very professional spy.
(b) That he is loyal to the United States.
(c) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(d) That he is Talbot.
3. Who does Kimberly have follow Carbury?
4. Abram's parents were American _______ labor sympathizers.
5. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
2. Who asked Carbury to find and kill Talbot?
3. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
4. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
5. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)