|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the inner circle of armchair spies go to discuss the events of the evening?
(a) A smoking room upstairs.
(b) A billiards room downstairs.
(c) A pub across the street.
(d) A conference room down the hall.
2. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
(a) Protect Kimberly.
(b) Take Kimberly on vacation.
(c) Take Kimberly away from Thorpe.
(d) Take Kimberly with him on a mission.
3. When Thorpe arrives at the event, who does he immediately run into?
(a) Nicholas West.
(b) Nathan Wellington.
(c) Nicoli Welilov.
(d) Nate Werady.
4. Abrams is baffled by the group's willingness to rely on what?
(b) Gut instinct.
5. Abrams is going to an event to honor former OSS and ______ Intelligence officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the NYPD captain that Abrams calls to tell about the events of the evening?
2. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
3. Who will be speaking at the dinner on behalf of James Allerton?
4. Who sits at the same table as Kimberly and Thorpe at the black tie event?
5. Who promised to go under cover into the Russians' mansion on July 4?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)