|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abrams is, as a police detective, used to relying on what?
(a) Reliable information.
(d) Other cops.
2. Who has protected and guided Kimberly throughout her life?
3. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
4. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old manila folder.
(b) A secret file.
(c) An old journal.
(d) A computer file.
5. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) The Franklin house.
(b) Press Club.
(c) Watergate Hotel.
(d) University Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colonel Randolph Carbury deliver a letter to?
2. What kind of agent is Talbot?
3. Whom does Kimberly confide in about her father's death?
4. Where is Eleanor Wingate from?
5. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)