|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best description of Claudia?
2. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Being an amateur.
(b) Compromising the information.
(c) Trusting others.
(d) Keeping the secret.
3. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Lombardy Hotel.
(b) L'Enfant Plaza.
(c) Watergate building.
(d) Gettysburg Hotel.
4. What item contains insight into the identity of Talbot?
(a) An old manila folder.
(b) An old journal.
(c) A secret file.
(d) A computer file.
5. What is Thorpe unable to control?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His drinking.
(c) His temper.
(d) His suspicions.
Short Answer Questions
1. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. What does O'Brien ask Abrams to do?
4. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
5. Who does Kimberly ask to check on Carbury when he does not show up at dinner?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)