|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
(a) He does not plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly.
(b) In a different location than West.
(c) In the same room as West.
(d) In a different room than West.
2. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marc Pembroke.
(b) Marshall Pully.
(c) Martin Perkins.
(d) Matthew Pushkin.
3. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
4. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
(a) Watergate building.
(b) L'Enfant Plaza.
(c) Gettysburg Hotel.
(d) Lombardy Hotel.
5. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) Thorpe was coming over.
(b) He slept on her couch.
(c) They needed to leave.
(d) They were in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
2. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
3. What is the best description of Claudia?
4. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
5. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)