|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Being an amateur.
(b) Keeping the secret.
(c) Compromising the information.
(d) Trusting others.
2. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
(a) A bat.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A phone.
3. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is a very professional spy.
(b) That he is Talbot.
(c) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(d) That he is loyal to the United States.
4. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(a) Joan Grenville.
(c) Emily Van Dorn.
5. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
(a) Kicks the gun away.
(b) Pulls out his gun.
(c) Punches Thorpe.
(d) Presses his panic button.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
2. What status does Claudia hold?
3. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
4. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
5. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)