|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Personal stories.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
2. What is the best description of Claudia?
3. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
4. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(d) Construction workers.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
2. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
3. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
4. What is the name of West's fiancee?
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)