|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe is killed.
(b) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(c) Thorpe is captured.
(d) Thorpe gets away.
2. After Abrams and Kimberly jog through the park, where do they meet Thorpe?
(a) Grand Army Plaza.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Grand Hotel.
3. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(c) The O'Brien firm.
4. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(a) In a fire.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a skiing accident.
5. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) The United States.
(b) Protecting him.
(c) National security.
(d) Discovering who Talbot is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
2. What does Abrams slip into a pillowcase that he carries to the roof?
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
4. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
5. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)