|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Spy equipment.
(b) Security equipment.
(c) Video equipment.
(d) Television monitors.
2. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
3. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Trusting others.
(d) Keeping the secret.
4. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
(a) A FBI safe house.
(b) A NSA safe house.
(c) A military intelligence safe house.
(d) A CIA safe house.
5. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is Talbot.
(b) That he is loyal to the United States.
(c) That he is a very professional spy.
(d) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
2. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
3. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
4. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
5. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)