|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
2. What is the name of West's fiancee?
3. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) Through a deserted cemetery.
(b) Through the park's alley.
(c) To the docks.
(d) To a deserted warehouse.
4. What nationality is Claudia?
5. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(b) Emily Van Dorn.
(d) Joan Grenville.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
4. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
5. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)