|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Thorpe when the second group of men appear to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Thorpe gets away.
(b) Thorpe is captured.
(c) Thorpe is left unconscious.
(d) Thorpe is killed.
2. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
3. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
(a) To the docks.
(b) Through the park's alley.
(c) To a deserted warehouse.
(d) Through a deserted cemetery.
4. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To get her things that she left there.
(b) To dress for the formal event that night.
(c) To spend the night with him.
(d) To continue to spy on him.
5. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
(a) He slept on her couch.
(b) They were in danger.
(c) They needed to leave.
(d) Thorpe was coming over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
4. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
5. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)