|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
(a) Spy equipment.
(b) Video equipment.
(c) Television monitors.
(d) Security equipment.
2. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
3. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is a very professional spy.
(b) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(c) That he is Talbot.
(d) That he is loyal to the United States.
4. What status does Claudia hold?
(a) Political refugee.
(b) A war refugee.
(c) Religious refugee.
(d) A criminal refugee.
5. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The Odyssey.
(c) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(d) The Iliad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
2. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
3. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
4. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
5. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)