|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(a) The O'Brien firm.
2. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(a) Glen Cove.
(c) Chesapeake Bay.
3. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) The United States.
(c) Discovering who Talbot is.
(d) National security.
4. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
(a) To continue to spy on him.
(b) To get her things that she left there.
(c) To spend the night with him.
(d) To dress for the formal event that night.
5. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Cuts him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Shocks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of West's fiancee?
2. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
3. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
4. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
5. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)