|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
2. Who told Abrams that Eleanor Wingate is dead?
3. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The secret office.
(b) The lobbying office.
(c) The downtown office.
(d) The midtown office.
4. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
(a) A phone.
(b) A file.
(c) A thumb drive.
(d) A briefcase.
5. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(a) In a skiing accident.
(b) In a car accident.
(d) In a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
2. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
5. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)