|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Being so trusting.
(b) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(c) Casting suspicion all around her.
(d) Worrying about Carbury.
2. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(b) Construction workers.
3. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(a) Chesapeake Bay.
(d) Glen Cove.
4. When Kimberly and Abrams arrive at the file room, who do they find dead?
(a) Arnold Brin.
(b) Alexi Bunkin.
(c) Alan Barrows.
(d) Alexander Burlap.
5. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of West's fiancee?
2. Where does Thorpe suggest that he, Abrams, and Kimberly jog?
3. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
4. Why did Kimberly wake up Abrams?
5. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)