|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
(a) Not defend Thorpe.
(b) Not say anything at all.
(c) Mention her suspicions about him as well.
(d) Defends Thorpe.
2. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Trusting others.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Being an amateur.
3. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
(a) In a different room than West.
(b) In the same room as West.
(c) In a different location than West.
(d) He does not plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly.
4. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(c) The O'Brien firm.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(b) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
2. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
3. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
5. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)