|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave West fail-safe devices?
(d) The O'Brien firm.
2. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
(a) He does not plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly.
(b) In the same room as West.
(c) In a different room than West.
(d) In a different location than West.
3. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Keeping the secret.
(b) Trusting others.
(c) Compromising the information.
(d) Being an amateur.
4. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Being so trusting.
(b) Worrying about Carbury.
(c) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(d) Casting suspicion all around her.
5. Who leads the second group of men that appears to save Abrams and Kimberly?
(a) Marshall Pully.
(b) Matthew Pushkin.
(c) Martin Perkins.
(d) Marc Pembroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
2. What is the name of West's fiancee?
3. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)