|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Abrams that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident?
2. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) No signs of foul play.
(b) No signs of the Englishman.
(c) Blood on the table.
(d) A note.
3. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The lobbying office.
(b) The secret office.
(c) The midtown office.
(d) The downtown office.
4. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Being so trusting.
(b) Worrying about Carbury.
(c) Casting suspicion all around her.
(d) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
5. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
(a) Glen Cove.
(c) Chesapeake Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe do to West when West tells the truth during interrogation?
2. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
3. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
4. What does Carbury have stored in a safe?
5. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)