|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
2. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
(a) In a different room than West.
(b) He does not plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly.
(c) In a different location than West.
(d) In the same room as West.
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
(a) University Club.
(b) Press Club.
(c) The Franklin house.
(d) Watergate Hotel.
5. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
(a) Died in a car crash.
(b) Killed herself.
(c) Is captured by Thorpe.
(d) Was interrogated by Thorpe as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thorpe pulls a gun on Abrams and Kimberly, what does Abrams do?
2. What is the best description of Claudia?
3. How many years ago was Thorpe's wife's boating accident?
4. An upstairs room in Thorpe's residence is filled with what?
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)