|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
(a) Construction workers.
2. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Being an amateur.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Trusting others.
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) A note.
(c) No signs of foul play.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Talbot's identity.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Personal stories.
5. Which book's call number is written near the dead body, outside the file room?
(a) The Iliad.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The Tragedy of King Richard.
(d) The Odyssey.
Short Answer Questions
1. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
2. What word best describes Jane Grenville?
3. After meeting Claudia, who does Abrams have a drink with?
4. Thorpe's residence doubles as what?
5. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)