|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
2. Who does Abrams notify of the dead burglar outside the next morning?
3. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(c) Joan Grenville.
(d) Emily Van Dorn.
4. What do the burglars pour down Abrams' throat before throwing him off the roof?
5. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) Talbot's identity.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
2. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
3. Where is the Van Dorn's 4th of July party?
4. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
5. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)