|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Trusting others.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Being an amateur.
2. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
(a) Cuts him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Shocks him.
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) No signs of the Englishman.
(c) A note.
(d) No signs of foul play.
4. Which office of the O'Brien law firm do Abrams and Kimberly visit the morning after the burglars?
(a) The lobbying office.
(b) The midtown office.
(c) The downtown office.
(d) The secret office.
5. What is the best description of Claudia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
3. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
4. At what location does Abrams bribe an employee to let him into a room?
5. Why does Kimberly go to Thorpe's residence after her meeting with Carbury?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)