|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) An armory.
(b) A church.
(c) A museum.
(d) A banquet hall.
2. Where does Thorpe plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly?
(a) He does not plan to interrogate Katherine Kimberly.
(b) In a different location than West.
(c) In a different room than West.
(d) In the same room as West.
3. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
4. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
5. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A deranged man.
(b) A deluded man.
(c) A good man.
(d) A bad man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thorpe do to West when West lies during interrogation?
2. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
3. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
4. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
5. What is the name of West's fiancee?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)