|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eleanor Wingate die?
(a) In a skiing accident.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a fire.
2. Who propositions Abrams after the party, while he is in the study drinking?
(a) Joan Grenville.
(d) Emily Van Dorn.
3. When Abrams finds out that Thorpe's wife had a boating accident, he is also told there were how many more dead bodies found?
4. What does Thorpe tell West that West's fiancee did?
(a) Is captured by Thorpe.
(b) Died in a car crash.
(c) Was interrogated by Thorpe as well.
(d) Killed herself.
5. Where will Abrams spend the night when he leaves the party?
(a) The company town home.
(b) In the hotel.
(c) At his own home.
(d) With Thorpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thorpe have a suite?
2. What are the men who surround Abrams, Thorpe, and Kimberly dressed as?
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
4. When Abrams mentions his suspicions of Thorpe, what does Kimberly do?
5. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)