|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(b) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(c) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(d) That there might be more than one Talbot.
2. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
(b) Warm up.
3. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Casting suspicion all around her.
(b) Worrying about Carbury.
(c) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(d) Being so trusting.
4. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(d) Van Dorn.
5. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(a) The bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)