|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
2. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
(a) His family.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His friends.
(d) His country.
3. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Arab intelligence specialist.
(b) Code breaker.
(c) Russian intelligence specialist.
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) National security.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) Protecting him.
(d) The United States.
5. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
(b) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(c) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(d) That Thorpe is not useful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
2. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
3. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)