|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(b) Russian intelligence specialist.
(c) Code breaker.
(d) Arab intelligence specialist.
2. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) The United States.
(c) Discovering who Talbot is.
(d) National security.
3. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Hosting duties.
(b) Legal work.
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(c) Van Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
2. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
3. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
4. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
5. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)