|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
2. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Making decoys out of themselves.
(b) Taking a break from being spies.
(c) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(d) Wondering if they should be together.
3. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A museum.
(b) A banquet hall.
(c) An armory.
(d) A church.
4. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Draw their weapons.
(b) Stand very still.
(c) Run away.
(d) Call for backup.
5. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(b) Hosting duties.
(c) Legal work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
2. How many Talbots does West know exist?
3. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
5. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)