|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Needing to be more professional.
(b) Talbot's identity.
(c) The investigation.
(d) Personal stories.
2. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(b) Taking a poison pill.
(c) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
(d) Putting poison on his skin.
3. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is loyal to the United States.
(b) That he is Talbot.
(c) That he is a very professional spy.
(d) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
4. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Being an amateur.
(b) Compromising the information.
(c) Trusting others.
(d) Keeping the secret.
5. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) No signs of the Englishman.
(c) No signs of foul play.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Talbots does West know exist?
2. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
3. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
4. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
5. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)