|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(c) Parental concern.
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Needing to be more professional.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Personal stories.
(d) Talbot's identity.
3. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Worrying about Carbury.
(b) Being so trusting.
(c) Casting suspicion all around her.
(d) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
4. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Compromising the information.
(b) Trusting others.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Being an amateur.
5. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His friends.
(c) His country.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
4. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
5. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)