|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
2. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
3. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
4. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
5. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(b) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(c) That Thorpe is not useful.
(d) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
Short Answer Questions
1. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
2. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
3. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
4. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
5. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)