|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) A note.
(b) Blood on the table.
(c) No signs of foul play.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
2. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
3. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
4. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is Talbot.
(b) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(c) That he is loyal to the United States.
(d) That he is a very professional spy.
5. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
(b) That Thorpe is not useful.
(c) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(d) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
2. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
3. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
5. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)