|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
(b) Taking a poison pill.
(c) Putting poison on his skin.
(d) Eating a poisoned cookie.
2. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. How many Talbots does West know exist?
5. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is loyal to the United States.
(b) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(c) That he is Talbot.
(d) That he is a very professional spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
3. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
5. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)