|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(d) Van Dorn.
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is Talbot.
(b) That he is loyal to the United States.
(c) That he is a very professional spy.
(d) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
3. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(b) Hosting duties.
(d) Legal work.
4. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Putting poison on his skin.
(b) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(c) Taking a poison pill.
(d) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
5. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
2. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
3. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
4. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
5. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)