|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Taking a break from being spies.
(b) Making decoys out of themselves.
(c) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(d) Wondering if they should be together.
2. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
3. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Personal stories.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Talbot's identity.
5. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(c) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
3. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
4. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
5. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)