|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
(b) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(c) Putting poison on his skin.
(d) Taking a poison pill.
2. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) National security.
(b) Protecting him.
(c) The United States.
(d) Discovering who Talbot is.
3. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
4. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(d) The bridge.
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Making decoys out of themselves.
(b) Taking a break from being spies.
(c) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(d) Wondering if they should be together.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
3. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
5. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)