|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
2. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A banquet hall.
(b) An armory.
(c) A museum.
(d) A church.
3. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Personal stories.
5. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
2. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
3. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
4. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
5. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)