|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
2. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
(b) Warm up.
3. West knows, by way of his access to Thorpe's psychological profile, that Thorpe seeks what?
4. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(b) Parental concern.
5. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(b) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(c) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(d) That there might be more than one Talbot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
2. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
3. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
4. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
5. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)