|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Stand very still.
(b) Draw their weapons.
(c) Run away.
(d) Call for backup.
2. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A church.
(b) A banquet hall.
(c) A museum.
(d) An armory.
3. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
4. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
(a) Code breaker.
(b) Arab intelligence specialist.
(d) Russian intelligence specialist.
5. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
2. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
3. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
4. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
5. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)