|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) Talbot's identity.
(b) The investigation.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Personal stories.
2. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(b) Parental concern.
3. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
4. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
(a) His family.
(b) His country.
(c) His friends.
(d) His intelligence.
5. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(b) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
2. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
3. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
4. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
5. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)