|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
2. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) No signs of foul play.
(c) A note.
(d) No signs of the Englishman.
3. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A bad man.
(b) A good man.
(c) A deranged man.
(d) A deluded man.
4. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Stand very still.
(c) Call for backup.
(d) Draw their weapons.
5. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(a) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
2. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
3. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
4. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
5. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)