|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Discovering who Talbot is.
(b) Protecting him.
(c) National security.
(d) The United States.
2. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
(a) Casting suspicion all around her.
(b) Worrying about Carbury.
(c) Having a relationship with Thorpe.
(d) Being so trusting.
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(a) Parental concern.
4. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(b) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(c) That Thorpe is not useful.
(d) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
5. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
Short Answer Questions
1. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
2. What does Ann Kimberly do at her job?
3. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
4. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)