|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
(a) Airing their suspicions about each other.
(b) Wondering if they should be together.
(c) Making decoys out of themselves.
(d) Taking a break from being spies.
2. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Talbot's identity.
(c) Needing to be more professional.
(d) Personal stories.
3. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Putting poison on his skin.
(b) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(c) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
(d) Taking a poison pill.
4. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(b) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(c) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
(d) That Thorpe is not useful.
5. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A good man.
(b) A deluded man.
(c) A bad man.
(d) A deranged man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
2. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
3. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
4. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
5. How many Talbots does West know exist?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)