|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
(a) Van Dorn.
2. What does Abrams think of Thorpe?
(a) That he is a very professional spy.
(b) That he has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
(c) That he is Talbot.
(d) That he is loyal to the United States.
3. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
(a) A banquet hall.
(b) A museum.
(c) A church.
(d) An armory.
4. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
(a) The investigation.
(b) Personal stories.
(c) Talbot's identity.
(d) Needing to be more professional.
5. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
2. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
4. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
5. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)