|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Talbots does West know exist?
2. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(d) The bridge.
3. What did Thorpe and Abrams find in the Englishman's room?
(a) Blood on the table.
(b) No signs of foul play.
(c) No signs of the Englishman.
(d) A note.
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Protecting him.
(b) The United States.
(c) National security.
(d) Discovering who Talbot is.
5. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
2. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
3. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
4. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
5. If West gives in to Thorpe's interrogation, what might West betray?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)