|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kimberly and Abrams are approached by the two men in the park, what do they do?
(a) Stand very still.
(b) Run away.
(c) Call for backup.
(d) Draw their weapons.
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(b) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
(c) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(d) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
3. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
4. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A good man.
(b) A bad man.
(c) A deranged man.
(d) A deluded man.
5. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
(d) Warm up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abrams chastise Kimberly about before they dance?
2. In what type of building is the black tie party being held?
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
4. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
5. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)