|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nothing is what it seems to be is the ultimate lesson in what?
(a) Hosting duties.
(c) Legal work.
2. Who tells Katherine that her father is alive?
3. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) Discovering who Talbot is.
(b) Protecting him.
(c) National security.
(d) The United States.
4. How many Talbots does West know exist?
5. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Taking a poison pill.
(b) Putting poison on his skin.
(c) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(d) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Kimberly and Abrams are dancing, what do they talk about?
2. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
3. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
4. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)