|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Kimberly and Abrams go on their jog, what do they do?
(a) Warm up.
2. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
3. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
(a) Parental concern.
4. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) Central Intelligence Agency.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) Defense Intelligence Agency.
5. By telling everyone the information about Talbot, Kimberly is doing what?
(a) Being an amateur.
(b) Trusting others.
(c) Keeping the secret.
(d) Compromising the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Thorpe, according to West?
2. How many Talbots does West know exist?
3. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)