|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is not useful.
(b) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(c) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
(d) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
2. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(b) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(c) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(d) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
3. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
(c) The bridge.
4. Thorpe claims to have kidnapped Carbury in the interests of what?
(a) The United States.
(b) Discovering who Talbot is.
(c) Protecting him.
(d) National security.
5. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
Short Answer Questions
1. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
2. What are the men riding when they approach Kimberly and Abrams in the park?
3. How many Talbots does West know exist?
4. What agency does Ann Kimberly work for?
5. What are Kimberly and Abrams doing while they are jogging?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)