|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first way that West tried to kill himself?
(a) Putting poison on his skin.
(b) Eating a poisoned cookie.
(c) Smoking a poisoned pipe.
(d) Taking a poison pill.
2. From where is an attache supposed to bring the Russians a message about the activities on July 4?
(c) St. Petersburg.
3. While jogging, Kimberly and Abrams discuss what?
(a) That there might be more than one Talbot.
(b) That Thorpe might be Talbot.
(c) The lack of proof against Thorpe.
(d) The large amount of proof against Thorpe.
4. If Thorpe does not get information from West, what might his handlers think?
(a) That Thorpe is a bad interrogator.
(b) That Thorpe is not a good spy.
(c) That Thorpe is not useful.
(d) That Thorpe picked the wrong person to interrogate.
5. West and Abrams share the belief that Thorpe is what?
(a) A deranged man.
(b) A bad man.
(c) A good man.
(d) A deluded man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kimberly share Wingate's letter with?
2. What word best describes Henry Kimberly's overall demeanor?
3. Who is the second person that Kimberly shared news of her information on Talbot with?
4. To meet with Abrams, to where does Kimberly jog?
5. Who tells Androv that Abrams escaped?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)