Quiz: Chapter 43-46 to Chapter 51-55
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What describes Henry Kimberly's reaction to hearing that his daughter was poisoned?
c) Parental concern.
2. When Abrams leaves the Russians' house, where does he go?
a) The Van Dorns.
b) The train station.
c) The company town house.
d) The University Club.
3. In which suite was West's body found?
a) The Nash Suite.
b) The Jefferson Suite.
c) The Lombardy Suite.
d) The Watergate Suite.
4. Van Dorn tries to call where, to tell someone of his suspicions that the Russians are planning an attack on the U.S.?
b) National security advisor.
c) White House.
5. From where is an attache supposed...
This section contains 321 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)