• Abrams and O'Brien meet on May 1 at Rockefeller Center.
• Abrams is a former NYPD detective from a Russian immigrant family.
• O'Brien hints that the Russians are planning a major strike against the U.S. and would like Abrams to participate in the operation.
• Next door to the Russian mansion in Glen Cove, Long Island, George Van Dorn is throwing a party at his house.
• The party is meant to provoke the Russians living next door.
• Peter Thorpe, a CIA operative, arrives at the party by way of helicopter and interviews the pilot about suspicious Russian activity.
• Stanley Kuchik is a Long Island high school student and, on a dare, hops the back fence of the Russian's estate to steal a flag.
• He escapes from Russian security by climbing into the basement of the Russian house.
• While in the basement, Stanley sees stockpiled supplies.
• Stanley escapes back...
This section contains 2,489 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)