Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many versions of how the army arrives in a new community are told in Section VI?
2. Who is sent to portray Ailill in a meeting with Cuchulainn?
3. Who falls dead from shame in Chapter XII after having been responsible for so many deaths?
4. Who is a criminal in Ailill's kingdom wishing to get pardoned by slaying Cuchulainn?
5. Who slays the shepherd responsible for bringing the bull back in Section VII?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of loyalty as a motif in this novel. Be sure to define motif in your response.
Essay Topic 2
What is a static character? What is a dynamic character? Identify two static characters and two dynamic characters from the story. Explain what about each one makes it either static or dynamic.
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of Fergus to the story? How might the novel have differed if he had not been introduced?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)