|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is only severely maimed by Cuchulainn in Section VIII?
2. What is the method of fighting used between Cuchulainn and the representative of Ailill's army at the end of Section VII?
3. How many charioteers does Cuchulainn stop with one fallen tree?
4. Who has war with Aife?
5. How does Cuchulainn protect himself from Gaile Dana and his sons?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why do the poets of Ireland gather in the section called "Before the Tain?"
This section contains 934 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)