Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many versions of how the army arrives in a new community are told in Section VI?
2. Who is sent to portray Ailill in a meeting with Cuchulainn?
3. Who falls dead from shame in Chapter XII after having been responsible for so many deaths?
4. Who is a criminal in Ailill's kingdom wishing to get pardoned by slaying Cuchulainn?
5. Who slays the shepherd responsible for bringing the bull back in Section VII?
What is the primary theme of The Tain? How does the author present this theme? How does the theme develop throughout the story?
Analyze the character, Cuchulainn, and his growth throughout the novel.
There are four points-of-view in which literature is written: first-person, third-person objective, third-person limited, and omniscient. Which point-of-view is used in this book? Is this the most effective point-of-view for this story? Why or why not?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)