|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medb have bards and poets tell about in Chapter XI?
(a) Ferdia's cowardice.
(b) Ferdia's loyalty.
(c) Cuchulainn's evil monstrous personality.
(d) Fedlam's wicked ways.
2. What is the first weapon Cuchulainn and his foster-brother choose to fight with in Chapter XI?
(d) Iron darts and shields.
3. Who is the youngest boy sent off to war for Ulster in Chapter XIII?
(a) Mac Roth.
4. Who refuses to fight a beardless boy?
5. Where is Cuchulainn taken to recuperate?
(a) Glenn Cove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to portray Ailill in a meeting with Cuchulainn?
2. How many healing options does the royal healer give to the Ulster warrior?
3. Who helps Cuchulainn develop a fake beard?
4. What does Cuchulainn drink that unwittingly heals an old woman?
5. How does the first day of fighting end for Cuchulainn and his foster-brother in Chapter XI?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)