|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets his hair and clothing cut by Cuchulainn before the warrior finally just kills him?
2. Who does Cuchulainn summon to help scout the advancing army?
3. Who is the army scout for Ailill's army?
(b) Mac Roth.
4. Who is sent to portray Ailill in a meeting with Cuchulainn?
5. How many healers tell the Ulster warrior that he is beyond help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who describes the massive number of warriors in Chapter XIII by the things they do and have?
2. What is the second weapon Cuchulainn and his foster-brother choose to fight with in Chapter XI?
3. Who is the shepherd responsible for bringing back the bull in Section VIII?
4. Who is angered that Finnabair spends a night with a man?
5. How does Cuchulainn finally end the fight between him and his foster-brother in Chapter XI?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cuchulainn strut around the day after his bloody, warp-spasm induced battle?
2. Specifically describe Cuchulainn's warp-spasm when he is older.
3. Why does Ailill enlist the help of a spy and what does the spy report back to Ailill?
4. Why does Cuchulainn refuse to leave Ferdia's corpse?
5. Who is Cuchulainn's longest battle with and why?
6. Describe Cur's attack on Cuchulainn. Who wins the fight and how?
7. Why does Fergus fear a mere boy warrior, Erc?
8. How does Ailill use the town fool and why is Cuchulainn aggravated by the situation?
9. How does the army attempt to move Donn Cuailnge from Black Cauldron to Conaille?
10. What, other than their fear of him, makes warriors not want to fight Cuchulainn? How does he get past this obstacle?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)