|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the fierce Ulster warrior who kills several army members while Cuchulainn is being healed?
2. What is the name of Cuchulainn's divine god-like father?
3. How many healers tell the Ulster warrior that he is beyond help?
4. What is the second weapon Cuchulainn and his foster-brother choose to fight with in Chapter XI?
(b) Iron darts and shields.
5. Whose sword is stolen in Section VI?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is angered that Finnabair spends a night with a man?
2. When the person sent to seize Cuchulainn's javelin was killed, what did he/she call the weapon?
3. How many sons does Gaile Dana have?
4. Who was sent to seize Cuchulainn's javelin from him?
5. How does Cuchulainn kill the person sent to seize his javelin from him?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)