|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cuchulainn taken to recuperate?
(d) Glenn Cove.
2. How does Cuchulainn protect himself from Gaile Dana and his sons?
(a) With a shield.
(b) By chasing birds.
(c) By running.
(d) By hiding.
3. Who was sent to seize Cuchulainn's javelin from him?
(a) A bold warrior.
(b) A court jester.
(c) A satirist.
4. How does Cuchulainn finally end the fight between him and his foster-brother in Chapter XI?
(a) By cutting off his head.
(b) With the gae bolga.
(c) By poisoning his water.
(d) By stabbing him in the back.
5. Who refuses to fight a beardless boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is angered that Finnabair spends a night with a man?
2. How does the first day of fighting end for Cuchulainn and his foster-brother in Chapter XI?
3. When the person sent to seize Cuchulainn's javelin was killed, what did he/she call the weapon?
4. Whose sword is stolen in Section VI?
5. What is the first weapon Cuchulainn and his foster-brother choose to fight with in Chapter XI?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)