|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Medb's herdsman killed in Section VI?
(d) Glenn Gatlaig,
2. Why doesn't Cuchulainn want to fight Ferbaeth?
(a) They are foster brothers.
(b) He is much bigger.
(c) Ferbaeth doesn't have a beard.
(d) Ferbaeth isn't much of a challenge.
3. How does Cuchulainn kill the person sent to seize his javelin from him?
(a) With a slingshot.
(b) With the javelin in his head.
(c) With a cold stare.
(d) With a noose.
4. Which river in Section VI swells and carries off one-hundred chariots?
5. Who falls dead from shame in Chapter XII after having been responsible for so many deaths?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the royal healer who restores the Ulster warrior's health?
2. Who is the youngest boy sent off to war for Ulster in Chapter XIII?
3. How large were the wounds suffered by Cuchulainn and his foster-brother after the second day of fighting?
4. How does Cuchulainn protect himself from Gaile Dana and his sons?
5. Who is only severely maimed by Cuchulainn in Section VIII?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)