|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mocks Fergus for going easy against his kinsmen at Ulster?
2. Who is angered that Finnabair spends a night with a man?
(a) Kings of Munster.
(b) The Galeoin Warriors.
(d) Warriors of Ulster.
3. Which river in Section VI seems to flood to bar the army from passing?
4. Who describes the massive number of warriors in Chapter XIII by the things they do and have?
(a) Mac Roth.
5. Who suffers death by apple in Section VIII?
(a) The bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the army hear the bull is hiding?
2. Why doesn't Cuchulainn want to fight Ferbaeth?
3. Who is the army scout for Ailill's army?
4. What is the name of the royal healer who restores the Ulster warrior's health?
5. Who is the fierce Ulster warrior who kills several army members while Cuchulainn is being healed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who saves Cuchulainn's life as he faces a man and his 27 sons?
2. What causes King Ailill's daughter Finnabair to fall dead?
3. What causes Cuchulainn's massive killings to stop as Ailill and Medb's army approach?
4. How does Fergus lose his sword? What does he do without it?
5. Why does Ailill mock Fergus after he loses his sword? In what other way does Ailill mock Fergus and why?
6. Why does Cuchulainn strut around the day after his bloody, warp-spasm induced battle?
7. Who is Cuchulainn's mortal father and what is his role in the war?
8. When Medb and Ailill get Fergus drunk and send him to fight Cuchulainn, why doesn't Cuchulainn kill him?
9. Describe how Cuchulainn finally defeats Ferdia. Explain how the weapon he used works.
10. Why does Fergus fear a mere boy warrior, Erc?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)