Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many versions of how the army arrives in a new community are told in Section VI?
2. Who is sent to portray Ailill in a meeting with Cuchulainn?
3. Who falls dead from shame in Chapter XII after having been responsible for so many deaths?
4. Who is a criminal in Ailill's kingdom wishing to get pardoned by slaying Cuchulainn?
5. Who slays the shepherd responsible for bringing the bull back in Section VII?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the army scout for Ailill's army?
2. What word does Medb use to describe her thighs in Chapter XI?
3. Who is Cuchulainn's mortal father?
4. Who was sent to seize Cuchulainn's javelin from him?
5. Who describes the massive number of warriors in Chapter XIII by the things they do and have?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)