|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the shepherd responsible for bringing back the bull in Section VIII?
2. Who mocks Fergus for going easy against his kinsmen at Ulster?
3. How many healers tell the Ulster warrior that he is beyond help?
4. How long will the Ulster warrior live if restored to full warrior ability?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 30 days.
5. Which lieutenant meets with Cuchulainn and strikes a truce?
6. Whose sword is stolen in Section VI?
7. How many healing options does the royal healer give to the Ulster warrior?
8. What is the name of Cuchulainn's divine god-like father?
9. Who was sent to seize Cuchulainn's javelin from him?
(a) A court jester.
(b) A bold warrior.
(d) A satirist.
10. What word does Medb use to describe her thighs in Chapter XI?
11. Who suffers death by apple in Section VIII?
(b) The bull.
12. Who is sent to portray Ailill in a meeting with Cuchulainn?
13. Who refuses to fight a beardless boy?
14. What is the second weapon Cuchulainn and his foster-brother choose to fight with in Chapter XI?
(a) Iron darts and shields.
15. How many men does Cuchulainn kill when Medb's army attack him at their "truce" meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slays the shepherd responsible for bringing the bull back in Section VII?
2. Who describes the massive number of warriors in Chapter XIII by the things they do and have?
3. Who warns Cuchulainn that Medb is planning to ambush him?
4. Where does the army hear the bull is hiding?
5. Who do the king and queen believe to be their final solution in killing Cuchulainn?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)