|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulainn kill the person sent to seize his javelin from him?
(a) With a slingshot.
(b) With the javelin in his head.
(c) With a noose.
(d) With a cold stare.
2. Who do the king and queen believe to be their final solution in killing Cuchulainn?
3. Who refuses to fight a beardless boy?
4. Where does the army hear the bull is hiding?
(a) Black Cauldron.
5. Who suffers death by apple in Section VIII?
(b) The bull.
6. Which river in Section VI swells and carries off one-hundred chariots?
7. Who is only severely maimed by Cuchulainn in Section VIII?
8. Who does Cuchulainn summon to help scout the advancing army?
9. How many healing options does the royal healer give to the Ulster warrior?
10. Who is a criminal in Ailill's kingdom wishing to get pardoned by slaying Cuchulainn?
11. How does Cuchulainn protect himself from Gaile Dana and his sons?
(a) By hiding.
(b) With a shield.
(c) By chasing birds.
(d) By running.
12. Who tries to get Cuchulainn to leave his foster-brother's corpse?
13. Who warns Conchobor of the approaching army in Chapter XII?
14. Who is the shepherd responsible for bringing back the bull in Section VIII?
15. Who is angered that Finnabair spends a night with a man?
(a) Warriors of Ulster.
(b) The Galeoin Warriors.
(c) Kings of Munster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Cuchulainn and his foster-brother use on their third day of fighting?
2. Who starts a war with Ailill's army after a truce is made with Rochad?
3. Why doesn't Cuchulainn want to fight Ferbaeth?
4. Why does Fergus agree to face Cuchulainn in Section X?
5. What is the name of the royal healer who restores the Ulster warrior's health?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)