|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the story of the Tain recorded?
(a) In pictures.
(b) On cave walls.
(c) By oral tradition.
(d) In writing.
2. Who knows the whole story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
(b) No one.
3. What is the name of Sualdam's son?
4. Who catches a "bug" from a drink of water?
5. Who is Conchobor's mother?
6. Who is Finnbennach?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A king.
(c) A bull.
(d) The queen's lover.
7. Which of Medb's sons is beheaded by Cuchulainn?
8. How does Cuchulainn chop down a tree?
(a) With a live beaver to saw through it.
(b) Snaps it with his bare hands.
(c) Using his own teeth.
(d) With one chop.
9. How many charioteers does Cuchulainn stop with one fallen tree?
10. How does Cuchulainn halt the army's progress upon Ulster?
(a) With a magical spancel-hoop.
(b) With a secret potion.
(c) With a curse of pain.
(d) With pure luck.
11. What is the topic of the couple who is talking in bed?
(a) Jewel comparison.
(b) Wealth comparison.
(c) Leadership ability comparison.
(d) Friend comparison.
12. What, according to Cuchulaiin's girl, must he do without for one year?
13. How many neighborhood boys does Cuchulainn defeat as a toddler?
14. In which land does Domnall originate?
15. How many feats must Cuchulainn complete to win his girl's heart?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recreated the magical spancel-hoop?
2. How does Cuchulainn kill the charioteer who did not follow his orders?
3. What board game does Cuchulainn like as a child?
4. How many babies are born at the finish line of the chariot race?
5. Who convinces Cuchulaiin to go for more training?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)