|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulainn do to the charioteers stopped by the fallen tree?
(a) Burns them.
(b) Takes them back to the castle.
(c) Decapitates them.
(d) Ties the up.
2. What is it that Medb's army searches to find?
(a) The king.
(b) The bull.
3. Which husband bragged that his wife could beat the fastest chariot?
4. Who convinces Cuchulaiin to go for more training?
5. Who slays both Noisiu and Fiacha?
6. Who warns the men of Ulster of the pending war?
7. Who explains the scream heard from the womb?
8. What is strange about Fedelm?
(a) She has 3 irises in each eye.
(b) She has no pupils in her eyes.
(c) She has no irises in her eyes.
(d) She has 3 eyes.
9. What, according to Cuchulaiin's girl, must he do without for one year?
10. How does the killer of the guard dog make amends for its death?
(a) He does not.
(b) By offering his best dog as a replacement.
(c) By buying a new one.
(d) By volunteering to be a guard dog himself.
11. To whom does Fergus tell stories about Cuchulainn's great adventures and exploits?
12. Who catches a "bug" from a drink of water?
13. Who saved Conchobor and his son Cuscraid from the battlefield after they were defeated by King Eogan?
14. In which land does Domnall originate?
15. From where does Cuchulainn capture a live wild deer and a flock of swans?
(a) In a marsh.
(b) In a desert.
(c) In the clouds.
(d) In a forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Cuchulaiin's girl want him to kill at each ford?
2. Which girl does Cuchulainn court?
3. Whose child lets out an audible scream from the womb?
4. Who does Medb send to kill Cuchulainn?
5. What is Fedelm?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)