|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to serve under a woman?
2. Whose guard dog is killed?
3. How many marauders attacked Ulster when Cuchulainn had to save it?
4. Which drunk man slept with his sister?
5. What is the topic of the couple who is talking in bed?
(a) Friend comparison.
(b) Leadership ability comparison.
(c) Jewel comparison.
(d) Wealth comparison.
6. How does the toddler Cuchulainn defeat the neighborhood boys?
(a) By telling their mothers.
(b) By going into a warp spasm.
(c) By throwing a tantrum.
(d) By puking on them.
7. Who decides to raise the evil child who screamed in the womb?
8. What are the army's 3,000 elite warriors called?
(c) Gae Bolga.
9. Of which community does Fergus rule as king?
10. Who curses the men of Ulster?
11. How many charioteers does Cuchulainn stop with one fallen tree?
12. What is given in exchange for the baby born at the inn?
(a) A sack of grain.
(b) A barrel of water.
(c) Two horses.
(d) A donkey.
13. Who forces Aife to bear a son?
14. Which misty figure explains the Tain?
15. How does Cuchulainn chop down a tree?
(a) Using his own teeth.
(b) With one chop.
(c) Snaps it with his bare hands.
(d) With a live beaver to saw through it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing the woman who is talking in bed lacks?
2. What, according to Cuchulaiin's girl, must he do without for one year?
3. Which girl does Cuchulainn court?
4. Who does Fergus want to marry?
5. How does the chariot race end?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)