|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What board game does Cuchulainn like as a child?
(b) Celtic Tic Tac Toe.
2. How does the toddler Cuchulainn defeat the neighborhood boys?
(a) By telling their mothers.
(b) By throwing a tantrum.
(c) By puking on them.
(d) By going into a warp spasm.
3. Who curses the men of Ulster?
4. Who is named king for one year?
5. Why is Medb convinced the Ulster men will be easily defeated?
(a) They have no hero to lead them.
(b) They are wimps.
(c) They are having labor pains.
(d) They are untrained in war.
6. Which drunk man slept with his sister?
7. What does Cuchulainn do to the charioteers stopped by the fallen tree?
(a) Decapitates them.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Takes them back to the castle.
(d) Ties the up.
8. Who has war with Aife?
9. To whom does Fergus tell stories about Cuchulainn's great adventures and exploits?
10. Who announces the day and time that is perfect for conceiving a child who would gain great fame in Ireland?
11. How long does the curse on the men of Ulster last?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 90 days.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 9 generations.
12. What is the name of Sualdam's son?
13. Whose child lets out an audible scream from the womb?
14. How many babies are born at the finish line of the chariot race?
15. Which warrior lifted grown soldiers over his head?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Cuchulaiin's girl, must he do without for one year?
2. Who talks in bed?
3. Which of Medb's sons is beheaded by Cuchulainn?
4. Who is sent to find the story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
5. Which misty figure explains the Tain?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)