|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sualdam's son?
2. Which child is reared by the entire community?
3. Who refused to serve under a woman?
4. Who forces Aife to bear a son?
5. Which misty figure explains the Tain?
6. Who is sent to find the story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
(b) A group of young scholars.
7. Who is Daire?
(a) Donn Cuailnge's owner.
(b) Donn Cuailnge's sister.
(c) Donn Cuailnge's brother.
(d) Donn Cuailnge's wife.
8. Who kills a guard dog?
9. What, according to Cuchulaiin's girl, must he do without for one year?
10. How does the killer of the guard dog make amends for its death?
(a) He does not.
(b) By volunteering to be a guard dog himself.
(c) By offering his best dog as a replacement.
(d) By buying a new one.
11. How does the army circumvent the trap left in the road for them?
(a) They go around it through the water.
(b) They go over it.
(c) They go around it through the forest.
(d) They move behind it.
12. Who does Deichtine marry?
(a) Sualdam mac Roich..
(b) Fergus mac Roich.
13. Which husband bragged that his wife could beat the fastest chariot?
14. How does the chariot race end?
(a) In a tie.
(b) The chariot wins.
(c) It never ends.
(d) She wins.
15. Where is the inn in which Conchobor and his men find shelter during their hunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Cuchulainn capture a live wild deer and a flock of swans?
2. Which of Medb's sons is beheaded by Cuchulainn?
3. What does Cuchulainn do to the horses of the charioteers he stops?
4. What is given in exchange for the baby born at the inn?
5. How does Cuchulainn kill the charioteer who did not follow his orders?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)