|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to find the story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
(c) A group of young scholars.
2. Who slays both Noisiu and Fiacha?
3. Who catches a "bug" from a drink of water?
4. What does Cuchulainn drink as an infant?
(b) Bull's blood.
(c) Goat's milk
(d) Fine wine.
5. What is the name of t he child who screamed in the womb?
6. Which element does Cuchulaiin's girl ask him to carry while jumping?
7. What board game does Cuchulainn like as a child?
(c) Celtic Tic Tac Toe.
8. Why is Medb convinced the Ulster men will be easily defeated?
(a) They are having labor pains.
(b) They are wimps.
(c) They have no hero to lead them.
(d) They are untrained in war.
9. Which misty figure explains the Tain?
10. What is the name that Cuchulainn is first called?
11. What is the name of Sualdam's son?
12. Who is Daire?
(a) Donn Cuailnge's owner.
(b) Donn Cuailnge's brother.
(c) Donn Cuailnge's sister.
(d) Donn Cuailnge's wife.
13. Whose child lets out an audible scream from the womb?
14. Who curses the men of Ulster?
15. How does the army circumvent the trap left in the road for them?
(a) They go around it through the water.
(b) They move behind it.
(c) They go over it.
(d) They go around it through the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses Conchobor's sexual advances?
2. How long does the curse on the men of Ulster last?
3. How old is Cuchulainn's son when he arrives to his father?
4. How many grown soldiers were lifted over the warrior's head?
5. How does the killer of the guard dog make amends for its death?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)