Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knows the whole story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
(b) No one.
2. In which land does Domnall originate?
3. From where does Cuchulainn capture a live wild deer and a flock of swans?
(a) In a desert.
(b) In a marsh.
(c) In a forest.
(d) In the clouds.
4. Who kills Cuchulainn's son?
5. Where is the inn in which Conchobor and his men find shelter during their hunt?
6. Who is impressed with Cuchulainn's tree-chopping?
7. What is strange about Fedelm?
(a) She has no pupils in her eyes.
(b) She has 3 irises in each eye.
(c) She has no irises in her eyes.
(d) She has 3 eyes.
8. Whose guard dog is killed?
9. Who acts as a midwife, delivering a child at the inn?
10. Who has war with Aife?
11. Who refuses Conchobor's sexual advances?
12. What is the topic of the couple who is talking in bed?
(a) Friend comparison.
(b) Wealth comparison.
(c) Jewel comparison.
(d) Leadership ability comparison.
13. How is the story of the Tain recorded?
(a) In pictures.
(b) In writing.
(c) By oral tradition.
(d) On cave walls.
14. What is the name of Sualdam's son?
15. Who is the wise judge that Conchobor consults?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the curse on the men of Ulster last?
2. How does the army circumvent the trap left in the road for them?
3. Who explains the scream heard from the womb?
4. What is given in exchange for the baby born at the inn?
5. How does the killer of the guard dog make amends for its death?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)