|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which child is reared by the entire community?
2. What does the healer use to replace the Ulster warrior's missing ribs?
(a) Chariot parts.
(b) Bones from a wombat.
3. Who is sent to find the story of "Tain Bo Cuailnge?"
(c) A group of young scholars.
4. Who gets his hair and clothing cut by Cuchulainn before the warrior finally just kills him?
5. Who is angered that Finnabair spends a night with a man?
(a) Warriors of Ulster.
(b) The Galeoin Warriors.
(c) Kings of Munster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the wise judge that Conchobor consults?
2. Why does Fergus fear Gaile Dana and his sons will kill Cuchulainn?
3. How does the second day of fighting end in Chapter XI between Cuchulainn and his foster-brother?
4. Who falls dead from shame in Chapter XII after having been responsible for so many deaths?
5. Who is sent to portray Ailill in a meeting with Cuchulainn?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)